Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-02-2021, 03:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Question So confused and having doubts

So I met the person that I think/thought is/was my twin flame a few years ago and almost instantly we clicked. Some of the signs that I believe were signs that she's my twin is as follows:
- Constantly seeing 11:11
- We found out that early on that our mom's know each other and used to go to school together
- both of our mom's oddly enough have the same last name (if that matters)
- we've completed each other's sentences multiple times
- our conversations just flow with ease

Last year we had our first huge fight and blocked each other for a few months. After the few months of no communication we started talking again and both apologized to each other and things seem to be doing ok. But then right before she had to have major surgery we both were arguing again which ended in me telling her that I didn't want to fight with her before her surgery. About a month later we got back into contact and things seemed to be going smoothly.

Now just recently we've sorta been fighting again about me giving her family that I live with time to themselves which is understandable but on my days off i like to relax and thought that working 5-6 days a week would be enough. She said to either give her family time to thier selves or to delete her from my friends list. I'm just so confused and starting to have my doubts that we are twin flames. Just to be clear me and the person who I think is my twin are not nor have we been in a romantic relationship yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Old 24-02-2021, 01:33 AM
Newbie ;)

My best friend of almost 2 years, we fought a lot. I always had a spiritual connection with her. I'm male, there was a lot of sexual tension between us, that I never had with non other female friend. Those fights and the sexual tension were clues that I later discovered. So in one of our fights, i ended up seeing a psychic medium. Which later learned she was my best friend in my past life, but we were both males, explains things about my sexuality, but now as opposite genders, there was lots of sexual tensions. So my assumption is that I was in love with her but as him in the past life because I just had the feeling. So then I started to fall in love with her. I never knew what love was, didn't have it with my ex wife and it's a love I can't explain.

So I thought we wouldn't get into another fight, well we did, and it was a big fight. She said some things and so did I. I blocked her for a day, I was really heartbroken. I'm not sure how fast we started to talk again. I think it was the next day but there was lots silence between us.

So I ended up seeing the psychic medium again. So basically the message from our fight was that I was being needy and she was ignoring me, which led into a fight. Also the psychic medium did say her soul gets defensive at times with me.

But it wasn't a fight between Alex and Kara, it was a fight within our souls from what happened in our past life. I didn't know I was being needy of her and she didn't know she was ignoring me. It was our souls doing that. That's what I got from the psychic medium.

So I explained what I learned from the psychic medium to Kara, and she did admit that she does feel defensive at times from me. I do come aggressive. After this fight, we are stronger than ever.

I don't know what happened between us in the past life but obviously things got carried in this lifetime.

So maybe you are getting fights with your friend, look for the messages or talk to a psychic medium to help you figure it out.
Old 24-02-2021, 04:13 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jman5566
So I met the person that I think/thought is/was my twin flame a few years ago and almost instantly we clicked. Some of the signs that I believe were signs that she's my twin is as follows:
- Constantly seeing 11:11
- We found out that early on that our mom's know each other and used to go to school together
- both of our mom's oddly enough have the same last name (if that matters)
- we've completed each other's sentences multiple times
- our conversations just flow with ease

Last year we had our first huge fight and blocked each other for a few months. After the few months of no communication we started talking again and both apologized to each other and things seem to be doing ok. But then right before she had to have major surgery we both were arguing again which ended in me telling her that I didn't want to fight with her before her surgery. About a month later we got back into contact and things seemed to be going smoothly.

Now just recently we've sorta been fighting again about me giving her family that I live with time to themselves which is understandable but on my days off i like to relax and thought that working 5-6 days a week would be enough. She said to either give her family time to thier selves or to delete her from my friends list. I'm just so confused and starting to have my doubts that we are twin flames. Just to be clear me and the person who I think is my twin are not nor have we been in a romantic relationship yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated
I'm sorry my reply has nothing to do with twin flame, I reacted to the fact that you are working a lot and on your free time in your own home you can't be home and relax because it means you are around her family too much and they need their space from you? I would have moved out, frankly, taking my money with me. I don't believe they can shape these rules legally that you cant be in your home if and when you want to. I think there is something wrong that is with your living arrangement. Besides it is Covid, people are told to be home. I would not accept for this friend's rules or her family rules to you to boss you around like that. I would move out. You can't live there like you are on parole. This is your home.
Old 24-02-2021, 04:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I'm sorry my reply has nothing to do with twin flame, I reacted to the fact that you are working a lot and on your free time in your own home you can't be home and relax because it means you are around her family too much and they need their space from you? I would have moved out, frankly, taking my money with me. I don't believe they can shape these rules legally that you cant be in your home if and when you want to. I think there is something wrong that is with your living arrangement. Besides it is Covid, people are told to be home. I would not accept for this friend's rules or her family rules to you to boss you around like that. I would move out. You can't live there like you are on parole. This is your home.
No no it's nothing like that, I currently live at her family's house and it was all her saying that I need to give family time alone in their house despite the fact that I work almost everyday not them.