Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 01-02-2020, 11:27 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Need immediate help

Hello All

Is there any energy work or spell to change a major decision by this morning or at least Monday? It will be life changing and I appreciate any help immediately
Old 17-02-2020, 01:00 AM
Seeker

Can only recommend to find a quite place and meditate on it, nomatter what you choose it will be the right one either way :)
Old 27-08-2020, 09:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadspirit
Hello All

Is there any energy work or spell to change a major decision by this morning or at least Monday? It will be life changing and I appreciate any help immediately

There are things in our lives that are supposed to happen and also not to happen. The challenges and obstacles we face & endure are part of our growth to be more experienced and stronger.
Sometimes we see these missed opportunities as bad luck or bad timing. Not necessarily. Believe it or not, before we carnate into this world we sign soul contracts. These contracts are what you would call fate or destiny. They are designed to challenge us in our lives. Example; decisions made, people we meet as friends, lovers acquaintances, events (good and bad).. you get the picture.
However things and be changed to get a different outcome. We can always alter our trajectory through life.
One way is to change your own reality. We create our own realities and not many people know this.

This also is how miracles/manifestations are created.

Let me first explain. It has been scientifically proven that our hearts have similar neurons in it as we do in our brains. So basically our heart is our second brain.
How this works is Thought (brain/mind) Intent (emotion) and feeling. That basically is the formula/language that the universe understands.

Method:

Have your thought on what you desire. Be realistic.
The intent, why you want/need it (the more emotion the better)

Feeling. Have the feeling that it is happening and or happened, how you will or do feel when obtaining your desire.
Get this right and you can change your reality.
This is the language the universe understands.

Just a couple of points to take into consideration.
Have you heard the sayings
"be careful what you wish for"
"what you put out there comes back x3"
"do what you will, and harm none"

It works, I have manifested many things in my life. The list is long. I haven't done so for a while as I am saving my strength and energy for one major epic shift I am working on.

I hope this helps you out and to better understand that there are things in our lives we cannot control and some we can. This is just one method that can and does work.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 03-12-2020, 05:59 PM
Seeker

Real Love Magick? If Love is at the core of your hearts desires involving this situation, good. If not, do not proceed., bad reverb will hit you. Innocence is also an essential need.

Cease consumption of food immediately and during this endeavor, though do not deprive your body of good clean water. Chant these three words profusely and out-loud:

Liy-ewp-siy - Em-bew-nu - Hiy-oh-upy

I will explain the meanings of these three words, however when you chant them, allow your mind to resonate your emotions upon innocence and Love.

Liyewpsiy: Seek Harmony. The pursuit of the attainment of Love that is True.

True love equates into self-sacrifice being the currency that purchases happiness for the individual intended. When one expends the majority of thought, time, energy, and personal tranquility unto another…. Inevitably, such is the sacrifice. Such is a burden to cope with on a regular basis and such true love can lessen when an extreme imbalance of energy finally accumulates.

Embewnu: Constant Strength Supplied. Continued flow of energy from the All Being/ whatever God reality you are connected with(Kokolah)

Energy supplies the production of power and power is what strength emerges from. I do intend to convey an energy that is not material based. The raw energy supplied from the radiance of the sun, the energy that penetrates and causes life to exist is one form. The raw form of energy that is delivered ultimately from the possession of Kokolah to the possession of the living entity; using such to empower the strength of oneself and others that culminates into accomplishing whatever task is currently a part of one’s responsibility.

Hiyohupy: Spiritual Embodiment of Kokolah. The original emergence of Kokolah's self-replicated. The Hiyohupy emergences are limitless in count of physical form. This is the foundation of cognitive understanding of an incarnation from another realm and/or dimension.

There exist people alive in our time and world that continues to live life dedicated to the teachings of holy men. In these ways does the seed of Kokolah emerge as an individual in many regards over. A prophecy exists in that many would claim to be the Christ, (Yeshua incarnate/the dude) though the presence would not yet be. Those that have felt a connection as a re-incarnate of God/Gods child, would be a significant indication of Kokolah’s awakening. We have the power to shape future culture. Our collective conscious is the mind of Kokolah. Regardless of self, sacrifice is embodied through active deeds done for the life of someone else.

In using these words, not only to all that you are doing and receiving, though also my energy will be added to your purpose. In fact that has already begun.