Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 05-06-2019, 11:55 AM
Ascender
Why don’t you try to help people in a different way for now? Sometimes homes for older adults etc have volunteers that go in and read to people etc, spend time with them, there will be all kinds of charity groups that help people in different ways and it’s all just as meaningful. Sometimes what people really need is for someone to just listen to them or to be there or support them to do things they can’t do by themselves. You don’t even need to commit to groups etc for this kind of stuff, sometimes just saying hello to a stranger can be a big thing, it could be they are socially isolated and haven’t spoken to anybody in weeks, a cheery hello could make their day. If you know of any neighbours struggling etc you could ask them if they want their lawn cutting or something.

You mentioned you have a message to share- they don’t always need to be spoken, some messages can be shown, people see you doing a random act of kindness and they may be spurred on to do the same etc... when people start doing more for others, taking time to appreciate each other, they can start to see what’s really important.

I think for now this might be good starting point, because if your trying to heal others while your fighting depression, you may end up giving away more energy than you can spare and burn yourself out. Make yourself a priority, so that you can then help others. If you are aiming to be a spiritual councillor, some of those people could potentially have some pretty heavy energy to get rid of and it’s very hard to not take any of that on at all, so if your carrying your own stuff too it’s just going to pile on.

Take care
Old 05-06-2019, 09:16 PM
Guide

Mind analyzer, are you the original poster? I'm confused. I wanted to reply on this thread anyway because the gist of your story is close to my journey in many ways.

I have also felt a strong calling to help others on a spiritual level. This calling I felt was sparked of course by my own spiritual awakening. Being so empathic I immediately thought, wow, all of what I'm learning, reading and researching about will help me to save the world, and if I can fix the world then I will be at peace! But after banging my head against the wall several times I finally figured out that it works the other way around. As stubborn as I was, I began to do little things to take care of myself each day. The effects snowballed and over the past two months I've felt the best I have in a loooong time. Interestingly enough, my spiritual experiences have quieted down a bit, allowing me to really root into this new way of being...but I'm sure that this is a transitional phase and some new abilities are on the horizon.

It took a long time for me to realize that it's not up to me to "fix" the people around me I perceived as broken. Not everyone is ready or wants help. Once I completely turned my attention and focus inward, I finally broke through some long standing health/emotional issues. I thought I had already put in a good amount of inner spiritual work but it is much like peeling away the layers of an onion.

When you have that pivotal moment there is a new story to tell, your own success story. This will be inspirational to clients you seek, and you will not have to worry about people seeming uninterested. They will want to know your secret.
Old 06-06-2019, 11:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
Interesting again :)

I have given thought in the past to what you mention. I divorced 2 years ago and I feel that my life is going nowhere now, and I am not even interested in finding another wife; I am attracted to women but the fear of going through the pain and misery of another ordeal (a lot of the blame is on me) has made me reconsider my perspectives for a relationship and I am not sure that I want to deal with these types of situations again. In the last year alone I have had several real opportunities and I have passed because I simply do not see it

I hold an excellent job as a computer programmer in a big city, but the motivation and creativity that I used to have is no longer there. I am focused in the well-being and health of my old mother who is battling an illness , my road cycling hobby, MOST OF ALL exploring my spirituality (admittedly kind of stagnant now) and traveling (Sweden / Norway in July and Colombia / Peru in December)

About what you mention; I am saving to retire [early] in a few years and go somewhere different.

I have considered a comfortable cabin in the woods ( mountains of NC), not totally isolated from civilization but with enough solitude to find myself and God.

Another possibility is to go the jungle in Peru and spend some time with shamans, I have thought about it before but it could be dangerous in the sense that I do not want anybody to steer me away from God (I delved in Santeria, a Cuban religion with African origins , in the past and I find this path extremely dangerous, that’s why I put it all behind and submitted myself to God and Christ ; btw the priestess of that religion that used to take care of me told me that in the future I would be able to “see”);

I have also considered India in the past but it does not resonate with me . Lastly I thought about Athos in Greece but I honestly don’t think that I have it in me for that level of ascetism, and I am not sure that I want to enclose myself in dogmatic views

Thank you for your advise and I will be paying attention about this young man that you mention

Santeria, interesting! It is a very destructive art, though people do not yet realise. She's definitely right about the "seeing" thing.

I like the suggestion of mountains in NC, it's wise not to move too far. Totally avoid Peru as a retirement destination, it will reduce your years here I earth and isn't in God's plan for you. And I'm glad you want to avoid shamanism, because at this time the only help you can get will come from the Creator. Otherwise, people can come over to you for help not only in spiritual things but also in living physically. You would make an excellent career coach.

My mind is taken to something that looks like a paper, a pad, or a book folded to a page, something along those lines. I guess its none of my business to know what your planning, but I see the words "goals" & "objectives", I'm shocked a litte because your fourty something and you are planning your life as though you are starting afresh.

My mind is also taken to the part of a newspaper where the stocks are; shares and bonds and all that. I'm not yet good at "seeing", kindly correct me if I've errored.
Do you have an interest in this?

I am very pleased to have spoken to you, you seem to have so much Wisdom. It's an honour.

Peace and Grace to you.
Old 06-06-2019, 02:37 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
My mind is taken to something that looks like a paper, a pad, or a book folded to a page, something along those lines. I guess its none of my business to know what your planning, but I see the words "goals" & "objectives", I'm shocked a litte because your fourty something and you are planning your life as though you are starting afresh.

I tend to do these sort of things. I have this list and go through it with affirmations on a daily basis
I also have a bucket list for things to do and places to visit. I know I am 47yo but apart from my back issues I feel much younger

Quote:
My mind is also taken to the part of a newspaper where the stocks are; shares and bonds and all that. I'm not yet good at "seeing", kindly correct me if I've errored.
Do you have an interest in this?

That's me looking at my 401K retirement plan, assessing the market, making changes to investments for my limited funds, etc ... yeah yeah Early retirement is tough

Not long ago I dreamed of a new (IPOs) [appear like toys] company that was supposed to be the bomb for investors. I could see its logo and name but then I woke up and could not remember much. I took some notes though, but I do not think that I can do much with it

Quote:
I am very pleased to have spoken to you, you seem to have so much Wisdom. It's an honour.

Peace and Grace to you.

The honor is all mine, God bless you
Old 06-06-2019, 02:43 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Santeria, interesting! It is a very destructive art, though people do not yet realise.

That's what I always thought. Most of these priests live in poverty, but I am not talking about this sort of situational [honest] poverty that can occur to any of us in which , as an outsider, you feel compelled to help; No, I am talking about something deeper, as if they are cursed to live in their own world of gossip, betrayals, paybacks and petty thoughts. Really bad energy!!!
Old 20-06-2019, 06:13 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayden_Greywolf
As a lightworker who wants to start a practice doing spiritual counseling and hypnotherapy someday, its frustrating feeling like I'm not able to reach people in the way that I'd like yet. I've been doing recreational hypnosis for my online followers for a few years now and, while I've done good work with that, basically nobody has been interested in my spiritual services thus far. I've done spiritual hypnosis sessions with people for free, but I had to go out of my way to keep posting advertisements for it on various social media sites and even when I did get a few clients, they didn't seem that interested in it or moved at all afterwards. Basically, I know there's good healing work I could be doing, but every attempt to reach out to people for that has been met with complete disinterest.

I know it isn't exactly uncommon for lightworkers and spiritual people in general to get frustrated that so much of society seems to be distracted by material things like power and wealth while neglecting self realization. I also know that everyone has their own path and that I can't "force" anyone to think deeper about life and their place in it. But its frankly getting depressing feeling as though I have a message to share, but nobody is interested in hearing it. Combine that with the crippling depression I'm trying to crawl my way out of, and its just a very discouraging situation to be in. I want to help people, and if I'm not doing that, then I just don't understand the point of this particular life path.

Ugh.

How do you all handle situations like this?

Expectations always cause disappointment. Try to follow spirit without hesitation, meaning you go where you are needed without thinking about it and without having any expectations. Write down your goals, a list of how you think you can help people, a list of how you already help people and a list of your expectations. The go through them and see if they all match up. There is most likely some dissonance between those lists.
Old 01-08-2019, 06:51 PM
Suspended

They are usually not yet ripe and accepting of the help you may be able to technically provide them, with various blockages standing in the way, it can be influence of negative entities as well as their own ego or soul age that is not yet meant to overcome the hurdle in question. You can show them the way, but only they can save themselves. There is a saying by an ascended master "never give advices".
Old 17-02-2020, 12:50 AM
Seeker

The best way to help others is really to help yourself improve your own life and expanding your consciousness through spiritual practices and living, were all connected to the same mind and it will have great benefit for others.
Old 21-02-2020, 05:47 AM
Master
Quote:
As a lightworker who wants to start a practice doing spiritual counseling and hypnotherapy someday, its frustrating feeling like I'm not able to reach people in the way that I'd like yet. I've been doing recreational hypnosis for my online followers for a few years now and, while I've done good work with that, basically nobody has been interested in my spiritual services thus far. I've done spiritual hypnosis sessions with people for free, but I had to go out of my way to keep posting advertisements for it on various social media sites and even when I did get a few clients, they didn't seem that interested in it or moved at all afterwards. Basically, I know there's good healing work I could be doing, but every attempt to reach out to people for that has been met with complete disinterest.

I know it isn't exactly uncommon for lightworkers and spiritual people in general to get frustrated that so much of society seems to be distracted by material things like power and wealth while neglecting self realization. I also know that everyone has their own path and that I can't "force" anyone to think deeper about life and their place in it. But its frankly getting depressing feeling as though I have a message to share, but nobody is interested in hearing it. Combine that with the crippling depression I'm trying to crawl my way out of, and its just a very discouraging situation to be in. I want to help people, and if I'm not doing that, then I just don't understand the point of this particular life path.

Ugh.

You have the skills, now you have to develop a business plan and get yourself known.

As for me, one thing I used to do was go to various fairs. One of the things I loved doing was having on my left two people and on my right two more people. The two groups would be about 30-40 feet apart of each other. I would tell a person of each group where to put their hand to feel each aura level. I would do this while drinking coffee. It did not take people long to 'recognize' me.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 27-08-2020, 09:59 AM
Master
Quote:

Ugh.

Have you considered maybe what you want to do is not what the universe wants you to do?
Everyone will be different in the way to approach this. You'll have to look deep within yourself to find what your true calling is. Meditate on it ask for guidance by your spirit guides. You will find an answer.
Otherwise, if you feel this is your calling try a different" left or right of centre marketing/promotion for your service and maybe try different target market for your marketing campaign.
Could this help?

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.

Last edited by Heightend-Awareness : 27-08-2020 at 06:42 PM.