Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 21-03-2022, 09:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Back, during WWI, a book was written that talked on such matters.
Fascinating stuff - please keep us informed of all such developments.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 21-03-2022, 10:01 AM
Administrator
Yes they can stick around and watch their own Funeral.
Just over 2 years ago a friend that i used to look after, if i went to come home she would cry,
I Had known this person for many years,
When she died i went to the funeral she was standing in the front of the church with her husband who was also passed smiling and waving at me.

Namaste
Old 21-03-2022, 04:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
There have been many reports of recently passed individuals attending their funeral. It's an indicator how quickly some individuals adjust to their new environment that they're able to visit the earth dimension so soon after their corporeal death.
Perhaps a point to bear in mind is that time is different on the astral planes. I have read various accounts of individuals who have crossed over, spent a while adjusting to their new conditions, exploring, meeting others, etc , and then a guide informs them that their Earth funeral is about to happen.

So they feel that they have been on the astral plane for some time, but maybe only a week has passed on Earth between their physical death and their funeral.

There does seem to be an attraction to attending one's own funeral. Maybe it is an opportunity to say goodbye to the body, maybe it is simple curiosity, maybe it is a final connecting with friends and family left behind on Earth even if they are unaware of our presence.

Peace
Old 21-03-2022, 04:56 PM
Master
You can watch your own funeral but from another dimension.
Old 21-03-2022, 04:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Back, during WWI, a book was written that talked on such matters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Fascinating stuff - please keep us informed of all such developments.
Quite a few books were written in that era which dealt with life after death.

For example:
Elsa Barker - Letters from a Living Dead Man and War Letters from a Living Dead Man
Wellesley Tudor Pole - Private Dowding: The personal story of a soldier killed in battle
J. S. M. Ward - Gone West and A Subaltern in Spirit Land

Obviously so many young men had died that there was considerable interest in the subject.

Peace
Old 21-03-2022, 05:56 PM
skyman

When I was kid I heard once or twice , people (other kids) were talking about inviting souls (or ghosts). Maybe by reading some text, in a dark place with a candle.. I didn't take it seriously even slightly, never asked them how it went... Anything religious/dogmatic/nonsecular was a big turn off. It looked like I was right.. But after us elections+covid story etc, many people on the right side of this thing (dilemma), were not religious, but spiritual and saying such things (5D , matrix, frequency, consciousness, source, ets, etc). So, I'm here to learn the real truth (about quantum-spirituality stuff, or maybe you can call it quantum social).
Old 22-03-2022, 12:03 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Just over 2 years ago a friend that i used to look after, if i went to come home she would cry,
I Had known this person for many years and when she died i went to the funeral she was standing in the front of the church with her husband who was also passed smiling and waving at me.Namaste

Thank you for that simple, uplifting and heartwarming account, Native spirit. I feel sure you have others.

It's very sad, though, that death and what follows is a total mystery for some, perhaps for many.
Old 22-03-2022, 12:05 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
You can watch your own funeral but from another dimension.
You sure can't watch it from the same one!
Old 22-03-2022, 12:15 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Perhaps a point to bear in mind is that time is different on the astral planes.
When I said "so soon" I was talking in terms of it being so soon in earth time after their passing.

There is, of course, no time in the Astral and beyond. And it appears there is nothing even vaguely comparable 'over there'. However those spirits who draw close to this dimension appear to identify with earth time - for example birthdays and other anniversaries, holidays such as Christmas etc.

There are no days, nights, weeks, months or years 'over there' hence loved ones in spirit may gauge our time passing by drawing close to us. neat, eh?
Old 22-03-2022, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Yes they can stick around and watch their own Funeral.
I Had known this person for many years,
When she died i went to the funeral she was standing in the front of the church with her husband who was also passed smiling and waving at me.
Aw, so lucky to be able to have seen them. Very sweet.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Closed Thread