Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

View Poll Results: What's your creation of existence theory?
God created everything (spiritual/religious) 14 38.89%
The big bang (scientific) 3 8.33%
Time is running in a loop 2 5.56%
This is all a computer program 2 5.56%
Other (explain theory in topic) 9 25.00%
None (No idea how it began) 6 16.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-2013, 02:31 PM
WonderGarth

"How Did Everything Begin ?"

A Wondrous Question Indeed !!!!

I ask .... How is it All IS ?

Isness

WoW of How

Beginnings and Endings

Risings and Fallings

Seasons of the Heart
Summers Falling to Winter . . . Springing into Summer

forever perceptions of All . . . I AM
Old 14-01-2013, 04:43 PM
slaga

I agree with new earth -
I don't see why god creating the universe should be in opposition to a big bang theory, rather, the big bang theory is just a physical description of what went down. But I've sure there are theoretical physicists that even disagree about the big bang, as it is of course so theoretical. I wonder about this creative force. Is it really all powerful or are there things that are impossible to create? Some submit that if one can imagine something it exists. What is the scope of god's imagination? Does it have any limitations?
Old 14-01-2013, 05:03 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaga
I agree with new earth -
I don't see why god creating the universe should be in opposition to a big bang theory, rather, the big bang theory is just a physical description of what went down. But I've sure there are theoretical physicists that even disagree about the big bang, as it is of course so theoretical. I wonder about this creative force. Is it really all powerful or are there things that are impossible to create? Some submit that if one can imagine something it exists. What is the scope of god's imagination? Does it have any limitations?

If one looks at Earth and sees the diversity and imagination in all that exist then it seem like life in itself has no limitation on imagination. And here is one of my favorite explanations between the connection of god and the big bang. [Tried to show it in another thread where I failed to do so, hopefully it goes better here ]

Old 14-01-2013, 08:05 PM
partofme

Quintessence I have about the same belief that you have.

Unless the theory that we all derived from aliens is a possibility. Before you laugh me off the forum, just think about it for a second or two. They come here, snatch some, test them. Bring them back. Now if they werent harvesting us.... why would they bother bringing bodies back? Why would they even take us in the first place? What would us, as dumber than average humans in comparison to them possibly learn from us?

Last edited by arive nan : 14-07-2013 at 05:09 AM.
Old 19-01-2013, 07:56 AM
Master
Infinite big bangs, evolution, and dialectical monism. There's no true 'beginning'..
Old 13-01-2022, 04:05 AM
Bambo

I think the planets just drifted to where they are now
And I do think there are other people in the universe also.... Possibly parallel universe.........
Its interesting to think about.....
Old 18-03-2022, 01:17 PM
Knower
I voted none. I would have voted for the big bang but that only explains how the stars and planets were formed, there's no telling how the darkness of space came to be.
Old 18-03-2022, 08:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12padams
how did everything begin really is important to me.

My own personal way of discerning difficult topics: first personally investigate what can be observed one's self. It can be observed that everything in this Reality is composed of specific ingredients within specific sequences and specific cycles. 'Everything' includes one's body and emotions. The act of self-observation is like building muscles; it makes the mind stronger and more able to reason difficult questions, and, it enables the person to be able to process the same (and better) reasoning when older.

All ponderable matter and energy are three-dimensional, and so 'energy' could not have been a source of the 3D Reality.

Within Nature's Way (popularly named 'physics'), it is utterly and eternally impossible for a stable field to exist, and yet consciousness (the "I") is able to remain stable regardless of health. Therefore, simple reasoning concludes that consciousness is not a created 3D thing.

Instead of hoping to leap to a final answer, instead eliminate each variable of the question one at a time. When all knowable variables are eliminated, it is then possible to begin finding rational answers that are based upon rational observations.

Yes, it will take time and a lot of effort to find the wanted answers, but the effort repays itself a million-fold. My wish is for everyone to learn through self-effort.

If an answer is not concluded from firsthand analyses, then the answer is imaginary.
Old 16-05-2022, 08:43 AM
Ascender

I think I’ll go with God created everything, and that can include the Big Bang. Once those foundations are put in place, humans and other races of life can do the rest with LOA and the laws of the Universe.
Old 17-05-2022, 01:29 AM
Bambo

I would say things naturally formed........ God allowed them to end up where they are now............