Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-02-2022, 09:04 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
I mean someone voluntarily opts to cross from the physical to the astral and beyond as a way to end an incarnation. Normally physical death ends an incarnation. If a walk in takes over the original soul crosses over but the incarnation continues with the walk in until a physical death maybe. But if no physical death occurs at least visibly to leave a body behind them only a cross over has occurred. Hence the confusion.

That's all assuming the notion of so-called walk in is kosher....... I fancy something else is much more likely the case but you're not seeing it.
Old 19-02-2022, 09:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
That's how confusing it is for me too. I wonder what they did when Enoch disappeared.

There have been other examples besides Enoch. I have wondered on this subject. As for me, I suspect the answer will be coming in the future. By pursuing the subject, we might get the answer a little bit earlier.

What caught my attention........ was were you live. Some people I meet every year, come from a place near Pretoria, South Africa. At the beginning of the week, I actually was googling Pretoria.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 20-02-2022, 03:22 PM
Master
No the body was transmuted at her request then she passed and crossed over
Old 20-02-2022, 03:28 PM
Master
Yes I am alive. The person O speak of is my mother. But my aunt-grandmother crossed in a similar way. She just said her good bye and crossed over without leaving a body. It is a bit common in some parts of South Africa. The problem is when there are children left behind. Closing that chapter becomes a challenge. In the other two cases I know of no children were left behind.
Old 20-02-2022, 03:40 PM
Deactivated Account
It seems to me there are strong cultural differences between nations in the north and those south of the equator. I am reading absolutely nothing I can relate to and it appears I'm not by myself on that.
Old 20-02-2022, 03:50 PM
Master
shoni7510,
What a wonderful experience...... that is to be 'blessed' to be part of such a family.

Have you looked at why your family seems to stand out with this 'blessing'? Do you feel your family has similarities to Enoch , Elijah, Jesus, Mother Mary and others like Saint Germain?

As for these special people, including your direct relatives, I think there isn't a definitive answer as to what happened to their physical bodies but they must have been 'special' in many ways...... something we might not have noticed at first.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 20-02-2022, 03:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
It seems to me there are strong cultural differences between nations in the north and those south of the equator. I am reading absolutely nothing I can relate to and it appears I'm not by myself on that.

I don't know anything about the original poster but from my experiences, some of the people from South Africa resonate very nicely with people from England.

Old 20-02-2022, 05:14 PM
Master
This is interesting that you think I am blessed and thanks. As a matter of I wrote a biography book titled At the conference: What happened in 2012. Browse the back cover.

I have some ties with England
Old 20-02-2022, 05:40 PM
Master
I tried googling the book..... and didn't find anything.

Do you have a link?

Old 20-02-2022, 07:04 PM
Master
Use the title with the author name Mavis from Amazon Kindle
At the confluence: what happened in 2012 author Mavis Museisi Amazon Kindle