Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 31-01-2012, 05:44 AM
Ascender
What does your photo say about you?

We all enjoy our little pictures that we pick for our profiles. Some maybe photos of our self or maybe ones we found off the internet. There is so many unique pictures out there and one question popped into my head. Why did you pick that picture? Does it speek to you? Maybe it reminded you of a special time or some one?

I would like to start a thread talking about our photos and why we pick them. Sorta to get to know each other better in a diffrent way.
Old 31-01-2012, 05:51 AM
Ascender
I will start out first. I picked my picture off the internet.I used google, looking for a new picture that will represent my newly start in my spiriual life. I finly found some ground in my beliefe and desided to get a new photo represnting it.

This picture has water serpants. My element is water and I also love to use it in my craft. I was always drawn to it rather it be in the bath, pool or simply rain. The theme is Anctint Egyptian cultur which is also where my pantheons come from as well as my beliefe. I was drawn to this pictuer becouse it holds a persnel deep love for the element of water as well as my newly found faith.

I do hope you enjoy this thread and hope others will join in as well.

Bless be <3
Old 31-01-2012, 11:06 AM
Master

Two main reasons for this one

1) I love those two dogboys to bits
2) Bill Nelson, a musician I like, has a cd called 'Wah Wah Galaxy'
and I made the av for using on his fan forum site . I like puns;
hence my 'location' : Chihuahua Galaxy

Old 31-01-2012, 11:37 AM
Sangress

I saw my profile picture in my mind at first, it would flash up repeatedly in dreams and at other times. After a while I decided to use google and I found it, exactly as I saw it. It has a distinct feel to it for me, like a pull or a kind of stillness. I know it subconsciously reminds me of something, and that something keeps me focused.
I think it also partly signifies being true to my nature. But other than that it is a mystery to me, much like I am to myself.

I quite like other peoples interpretations of it. There are a lot of interesting perspectives.
Old 31-01-2012, 04:42 PM
Master
How eerie; I've been looking for an appropriate time to tell you how much I liked your avatar, Zoc.

Hmm... because of my intense connection to art, I go for art created by others to inspire and motivate my own work. But lately, I've been using eyes in my avy because eyes are of a significant importance to me; they're the first thing I notice about other people, and are symbolic of "all-seeing." Plus, being a clairvoyant-in-training... well. You get the idea.

Old 31-01-2012, 04:58 PM
Master

I have no avatar now. This is intentional; I have nothing special to claim about myself. There are former lives I could tell about with an image, but they don't show who I am today. Maybe this will change, but right now an empty space is the most appropriate and kindest description.
Old 31-01-2012, 05:07 PM
Quagmire

It made me laugh... love the thought about the Dinosaurs being extinct because they came too late to the Ark

Last edited by Quagmire : 31-01-2012 at 06:49 PM.
Old 31-01-2012, 05:35 PM
Quagmire

After I wrote my other post I found this strange longing for another picture. A picture I had not been able to find for over a year (I think) and suddenly I knew exactly what to search for the picture just have this strange allure to me. Maybe it reminds me that no matter how alone I might be I will always have my spirit guide to protect me or something like that

thanks for this thread to inspire me to find it again!

Old 31-01-2012, 06:15 PM
Ascender
Grate stories every one! lol and thx Evaah xD

Dar-Thats so cute! xD Very creative to!
Sangress-Thats really awsome! Well its not uncomon to see somthing like that in the ralm of spirit. Thats the basic form of Xruad my guide. I do love it! It is full of mystrey and wonder. Another thing I can relate to that picture is also about Xruad and my Teacher in spirit Sensi. When I saw Xruad come to me a few times or saw Sensi that one time threw a vision, its as if they walk among the shadows like a black cat on the prowl. So very elagant! When I saw Xruad move and drifted it was nothing like on earth. Thats one of the things that really cought my atechon, is how grasfuly he moved. Sorta rememds me of incents a bit. Grasful and light.
Evaah- I LOVE your art! Im sorta into art my self but havent had that 'feeling' to beable do any thing intresting. Im starting to draw up some pictures of my guides/angels and as well as my giods and goddesses. Not sure when Ill be done with it though.
WhiteWarrior- Aww! Well it will come when it does. Who klnows you maybe looking at some pictures and there be one that will speak to you. I know it took me a few trys to find the right one for me.
Bjoorka- **** that is a very funny picture! I love it xD I can sorta relate. I am horable at remembering important days and some one would come up to me and say "So what you doing for Hallow's eve?" And I would respond "What?! Halloween is tomarrow?!"
Bjoorka- I remember that book! I use to read it when I was small. xD And that is true! No matter how alone you may feel, you are never truly alone. You have your loving guides and angels with you always and they would love to make your day and hold a convosation with you!

Thanks for the postes every one! And I hope I get to see some Evaah's art some time! Very intrested to see some! I also hope to so more postes!And hope evry one is learning a bit about each other to.

Bless be<3
Old 31-01-2012, 06:36 PM
Ascender
This was my first picture that I used on here. The resion why I used this picture was becouse it reminded me of my beloved guide Xruad. The colors is that of his skin and energy. The desighns and images remeinds me of him and what it may look like if he would use some sort of magic. I was always into Astronamy and the univers. I also see this conected to another world in the spiriual ralm. Up till now, that was my min picture I used.

Bless be <3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Safari Desktop Picture .jpg (174.8 KB, 5 views)