Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 31-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I have no avatar now. This is intentional; I have nothing special to claim about myself..
Yeah, that's about what I always felt...nothing special to claim, not only that, I didn't know how to put one on until a few days ago. lol...and it's just a 'weed'. I guess it says I'm a weed. I just wanted to put one of my pictures there to fill the spot while experimenting. I will just change my own personal pictures from time to time maybe. I'm not really an avatar 'this is me' type person...there's nothing out there that I would want to put there that would give me some special meaning, if that makes sense. Just pictures I take that I like that might make me smile.

Boring, I guess...but not for me.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:57 AM
Ascender
Sarian- I have to say thats not boring at all People choose a picture for a resion and if it makes you smile I deemed that a good enough resion in my book. A picture like they say 'says a thousand words' So that picture of that flawer is quite simple but beautiful. Some of the most simple of things can be the most breath taking. Take for example rainbows, a cloud, a leaf or even just a rock. Every so often we go to the park for a walk or may go to our backyard. We sit or walk around looking at what natcher has to show us from the most comlex formes of galixies to a simple but beautiful rock with little cristal like sparkels on its smooth serface.

So yes you may not have just one picture you have that means almost every thing, but you have many that makes you smile and that to me, means alot.

Bless Be <3
Old 01-02-2012, 01:28 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjoorka
After I wrote my other post I found this strange longing for another picture. A picture I had not been able to find for over a year (I think) and suddenly I knew exactly what to search for the picture just have this strange allure to me. Maybe it reminds me that no matter how alone I might be I will always have my spirit guide to protect me or something like that

thanks for this thread to inspire me to find it again!

AWWw so cute..
Old 01-02-2012, 08:13 PM
Occultist

I am a huge Brian Froud fan..
Old 01-02-2012, 08:38 PM
Suspended
My current avatar says that I am evil personified.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:05 PM
Ascender
Occultist- I always found your picture awsome! I love the colors to! So that is somthing from Brian Froud?

Squatchit- Oh..Im very afraid. >.>; *Sneaks off to hide from Squatchit*

Silent Whisper- I love your picture also! So very detailed.

Bless Be <3
Old 01-02-2012, 10:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
I am a huge Brian Froud fan..

AGH THANK YOU <3
I was wondering where your beautiful avy came from... but I never found the appropriate time to ask.

Never heard of the guy, but he sure seems awesome!