Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 22-07-2021, 02:33 PM
Whatcha thinkin about?

What a beautiful day it was in Colorado yesterday :)...then it started to rain.
Then, this guy that was just on the
phone 30 min earlier with his friend as the rain started, then watches his friend's house go past in a flood.
The world traveled, accomplish friend is dead
and 2 others in the house, now a crumpled pile of wood, are missing.
And after the rain and the flood stopped?
Sun came out and it was a beautiful day in CO again.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-07-2021, 08:56 PM
Master

This vessel that the Spirit of the universe uses to express itself and move through. How through the many hurts, wounds, sins, transgressions, delusions or other names we use to describe it, that some part of us remains untarnished and totally unaffected by what has happened in our life and we can actually use these 'painful events' to 'wake up' to that something that is ever present and open to what might lie beyond etc. The Deleted* that we used to define ourselves in certain ways, to become victims sometimes or to become perpetrators has no relevance whatsoever in defining us in the end ..it is just a serious of events as human as can be that has unfolded in a certain way and can be talked about too and not dismissed or repressed. What an amazing life still unfolding.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 23-07-2021, 12:04 AM
Master
Ms. H,

I do not know what to think, or say,… but just as you are here for us, we are here for you. Wish I could give you a hug.
Old 23-07-2021, 04:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
What a beautiful day it was in Colorado yesterday :)...then it started to rain.
Then, this guy that was just on the
phone 30 min earlier with his friend as the rain started, then watches his friend's house go past in a flood....
I just searched it on the internet news. It is terrible. There are so many terrible things that happen around the world. It seems to be a lot worse than ever before.
Old 23-07-2021, 10:28 AM
Master
I am thinking it's way too early to be awake!!
Old 23-07-2021, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
There are so many terrible things that happen around the world.
It seems to be a lot worse than ever before.
Well, now I'm thinking: About 30 years ago Mary visited and said there
would be a time when world weather (in particular) would grab everyone's attention and NO one would not notice and
we would be turning to God big time. (Oh, Mary, Jesus' mom, sorry)
(Her main message was really -Don't wait till then ---tune into, recognize, become familiar with God's frequency.)
Ref- Mary's Message to the World, book.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-07-2021, 06:32 PM
Master
I just recently started a new job. For many years I worked with disabled people helping them with daily living skills and simply helping them get through the day. Over the years that has opened a lot of mental doors for me. But that was easier for me to comprehend. Because there were mentally handicapped, most often from birth.
Now I have a job taking care of elderly people in there homes many of them extremely successful when they were in there prime. Everyday I see what they worked for there whole lives there blood sweat and tears. It feels good to be able to help these people but unlike the disabled people I helped in the past. There's a 100% chance the people I am helping now is going to be me. Again a lot of mental doors are opening up some positive and some negative. Holy cow this is a strange life I chose.
Old 07-09-2021, 11:50 AM
Master
I read this article today, dispite the title it really makes sense. https://www.inc.com/jeff-haden/how-e...y-friends.html
Old 11-09-2021, 04:20 PM
Master
Whatcha thinkin' about ?: My life of Existential existence.
Old 13-09-2021, 11:40 PM
Madamedude

I'm think of having a picnic !