Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 07-07-2021, 02:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
so what your saying is forgiving and letting it go is the same thing? "Letting it go and moving on"
What the person whos wife got raped and killed by saying they forgave the intruder. Is not saying it's ok that you did what you did, but they were saying. I am moving on and not going to let the intruder ruin the rest of there lives?
It is interesting at what level you access the mind.
This can give you an indication where you are at.
Old 07-07-2021, 02:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick96intent
One last for we came to see two different aspects of forgiveness.
One that is felt and experienced, an experience.
And another a matter of behaviour through actions.
They are part of the same, and can not be separated.
Feeling and action are deeply connected. This is were integrity comes in.
Old 07-07-2021, 10:38 AM
Guide
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick96intent
hm...
If there 's an organ for feeling or feelings of total equality that can only be the heart. ...at least for me....... You have to try, to tune with your heart alone to be able to feel and experience this.

-
You responded to my original post (on what I thought unconditional love was) i.e. before I edited it with better knowledge on it (page 3 # 21).

I thought unconditional love meant having no boundaries (which is undesirable, i.e. making people a doormat) but now learn it's NOT about this but having no expectation of having the love returned. As such I am no stranger to unconditional love. In fact (in my youth) I excelled in unrequited love and even found a kind of sacredness about it being kept a secret......
Old 11-07-2021, 08:46 PM
Newbie ;)

I think the answer to this question is yes and no. I have read accountabilities of other people in circumstances that if I lived them I would find the situation unforgivable. I am a real people person, and I think I know best for me. I felt very alone growing up at different times, it made me want to be unforgivable to different people at different times. As someone else said though, really the difference of forgiving, and/or just forgetting about them so that you can live your life.

If one person was so forgiving to forgive all people, then perhaps they would not forgive the situations of which the people put them in to either create a bad situation, or perhaps a person was in a bad situation and asked for help and the helper was like, na I'm just going to watch a movie, or go fishing, or w/e and it put said person in a worse situation. I think almost all questions can have much more than two answers. more than yes and no. like degrees, layers, etc.
Old 11-07-2021, 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
but then that's not forgiveness.
I'm going to re-visit this comment and add to it..I DO understand the sentence, boy do I...
I was a Charismatic Christian.

What I am saying is I can forgive unconditionally as I would a family member I love in jail for rape!
But, would I give the combination to my safe to them when they got out?
No.
Trust earned is diff than forgiveness.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-07-2021, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I'm going to re-visit this comment and add to it..I DO understand the sentence, boy do I...
I was a Charismatic Christian.

What I am saying is I can forgive unconditionally as I would a family member I love in jail for rape!
But, would I give the combination to my safe to them when they got out?
No.
Trust earned is diff than forgiveness.
I can see your point. No one ever said forgiveness was easy.... for most people.
Old 13-07-2021, 06:19 PM
Nick96intent

I want to add on this thread that there are world events in terms of energy and naturality-or natural justice that can be unforgiven
...even though it's a subject with many "facets" and layers to use a word......