Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 03-03-2021, 04:15 PM
Experiencer
Them Before Us

A book and movement seeking to restore traditional marriage where the father & mother sacrifice for the good of their children - not the opposite.

Here is a bit from Robert George's Foreword:

Quote:
Which should we prioritize: the desires of adults or the needs of children? There is no avoiding this question—for any of us. And there is no way to be on both sides of it. You must—you will—come down on one side or the other. So, in the words of the old Union anthem: “Which side are you on, boys? Which side are you on?”
Let me make my own position clear: I stand on the side of prioritizing the needs of children. And that means I stand with Katy Faust and Them Before Us.
Children have a right to be conceived and brought up in conditions most conducive to their flourishing. You heard (or read) me correctly. I said a right. At the foundation of that right is the fact that children are human beings (persons) and, as such, bearers of profound, inherent, and equal dignity. And children are vulnerable in nearly every way and in need of care and protection over the course of many years as they grow and develop physically, intellectually, morally, and spiritually. It is wrong to do things, or to support policies or practices, that deprive children of essential conditions of their flourishing.