Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 27-06-2021, 10:55 AM
Nick96intent

Post A few questions

Hi...

got a few questions, not so easy to answer in my opinion

Number one should be, are human being by their nature diverse beings ? And can this change .....

Followed by that is how many work with themselves , their positive and negative sides, or characteristics if you prefer ? May just very few ?

Third one comes from the process of science, technology and a/the new kind of civilazation they are pursuing ...

Do you see it as natural ? Respectful to the human nature ?

And , alast one that may be a little complex... Generations change, for many the human species is evolving well... You see teenagers almost completely free minded and without barriers due to old belief systems for one... but is life better ?

To my viewpoint , life has gained a speed (for me a major reason is the use of the internet that every teenager has in most cases as an individed accesory from him/her that well... is undivided from him.. and as a majority knows the intrnet runs by arificial intelligent programs that are at least questionable about their nature) (...to return....) life has gained a speed that doesn't feel like being better, leading to a better understanding...
Old 27-06-2021, 11:00 AM
Nick96intent

I have to add, about my last paragraph, and the use of the word understandiong, that , as formerly said, it's my viewpoint, and that it could be due to my age - 'against' to use a word, sorry for my English a new kind of understanding... somehow with 'gaps'..
Old 12-07-2021, 01:17 AM
Nick96intent

Well, thanks for your answer.

I will reply to your questions if I find necessary.
Old 12-07-2021, 01:49 AM
Nick96intent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick96intent
I have to add, about my last paragraph, and the use of the word understandiong, that , as formerly said, it's my viewpoint, and that it could be due to my age - 'against' to use a word, sorry for my English a new kind of understanding... somehow with 'gaps'..

Actually, my intention was to say 'without' gaps in this additional post...
and the reason I got in this moment was that what I remember having said... didn't fullfill my intention..
Things sometimes run by themselves (as it's been said along your lines NeutralMotion (If you read this)) , and the fulfillment , the realization comes by itself.

Last edited by Nick96intent : 12-07-2021 at 02:34 AM.
Old 16-07-2021, 12:00 PM
Master
Definitely diverse- we have the capacity to perceive a dream - a dream in which won't forget us...we have to be diverse and with diversity comes independence- the independence is a 'new dream ' in which countering the other (when its stale and ready to crumble- independence kicks in...there's nothing much on the internet these days apart from heavy reading( any reading can't be that bad) so it has to have a positive side- it's just a big library...if future beings are created out of artificial intelligence then I'd have to see the movie! ( different thread) we are capable and that instores humanity! What better time to be alive than know! There's not a really place where it can thrive apart from artificial intelligence as its self..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 16-07-2021, 05:29 PM
Nick96intent

yep,

seems like thy threads of knowledge are on a trip.

Even though everyone is unique, it depends upon each one how he or she handles each sitaution and corcumstance......

- Don Juan Matus said to Castaneda, "you have everything you need for the extravagant journey that is your life" .....

Last edited by Nick96intent : 16-07-2021 at 06:11 PM.