Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 24-10-2020, 06:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
Well, I have a fourth and final interview with a company tomorrow. If I can land a job now, that will at least alleviate a ton of my anxiety and will solve at least ONE problem I face.

How did your interview go?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 24-10-2020, 11:23 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
How did your interview go?

UGH! It was NOT what I expected at all!

I had a fourth interview to speak with the company owner, finally. It was the final interview.

He got on the phone, and began asking me questions about an entirely different skill set for a role that has little to do with the role we've been discussing so far.

He presented a new role to me as an alternative, so it seems like they have a. more pressing need to fill this other position. I said no, I want to stay on my particular career track.

The call was scheduled for a half hour and it ended abruptly after 20 minutes.

I'm very confused about the call and about which role I am being considered for.

I wasn't left with the best impression of this company owner, either. I got chaos.
Old 24-10-2020, 11:43 AM
ant

Quote:
He presented a new role to me as an alternative, so it seems like they have a. more pressing need to fill this other position. I said no, I want to stay on my particular career track.

Can you afford to be picky?

Beggars can't be choosers,right?

Gotta start somewhere.
Old 24-10-2020, 12:05 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Can you afford to be picky?

Beggars can't be choosers,right?

Gotta start somewhere.

Beggars cannot be choosers, correct. However, I do have four more months of unemployment left, so I do have time, but time is also of the essence.

I may need to divorce my husband, I have no income right now and need a job in order to get a divorce. The sooner I can get a job, the better. So in this situation, it may be a case of beggars can't be choosers.

UGH.
Old 24-10-2020, 01:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Beggars cannot be choosers, correct. However, I do have four more months of unemployment left, so I do have time, but time is also of the essence.

I may need to divorce my husband, I have no income right now and need a job in order to get a divorce. The sooner I can get a job, the better. So in this situation, it may be a case of beggars can't be choosers.

UGH.

Sorry to hear about the interview.

I am short on words. All I can say, which is not much, I hope things will work out. I have been there....... many times. The Universe always helped out....... but not like the way I expected the Universe to help out.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 24-10-2020, 02:10 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Sorry to hear about the interview.

I am short on words. All I can say, which is not much, I hope things will work out. I have been there....... many times. The Universe always helped out....... but not like the way I expected the Universe to help out.

Thank you.

The universe does help out, this I know. I am now praying that things work out in my favor.
Old 24-10-2020, 02:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you.

The universe does help out, this I know. I am now praying that things work out in my favor.

I used to get laid off........ I would not be able to find a new job until all of my unemployment ran out. I suspected I was being tested by spirit. While laid off, I would build on to our house, etc. For me, the main issue was being able to trust spirit.

Old 24-10-2020, 02:23 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I used to get laid off........ I would not be able to find a new job until all of my unemployment ran out. I suspected I was being tested by spirit. While laid off, I would build on to our house, etc. For me, the main issue was being able to trust spirit.

I can relate. I've now been laid off three times in my life. Each time, I was tested to my limits. I'm always tested to my limits, which I don't comprehend. I feel like God wants to push me to the brink before he decides to help save me.
Old 24-10-2020, 09:51 PM
ant

Quote:

UGH.

Look at your situation,facts and prioritize.

We are in recession,any job at this stage,is a good job.

And your not in a good financial position to be picky.

Get the house in order so to speak.

And be steadfast and direct on 101% on direction.

Example:I need to divorce my husband,i need a job in order to get a divorce.

I am willing to take on any job at this stage,hell or high water,to make this work.

The first job that comes my way,if its not to my liking,i will accept and stay employed in this job,until i find a job of my liking.

You have to start the steadfast 101% resolute momentum,to get the ball rolling.

Otherwise the universe can't help you if your indecisive.

Maybe you've just missed a job opportunity to remedy the situation from the universe cause you were indecisive.

Maybe you can call back and accept job offer?IF they are willing to employ you after knocking it back.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Nothing is ever,what it seems to be.

Good or bad,or whatever one perceives.
Old 25-10-2020, 12:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Look at your situation,facts and prioritize.

We are in recession,any job at this stage,is a good job.

And your not in a good financial position to be picky.

Get the house in order so to speak.

And be steadfast and direct on 101% on direction.

Example:I need to divorce my husband,i need a job in order to get a divorce.

I am willing to take on any job at this stage,hell or high water,to make this work.

The first job that comes my way,if its not to my liking,i will accept and stay employed in this job,until i find a job of my liking.

You have to start the steadfast 101% resolute momentum,to get the ball rolling.

Otherwise the universe can't help you if your indecisive.

Maybe you've just missed a job opportunity to remedy the situation from the universe cause you were indecisive.

Maybe you can call back and accept job offer?IF they are willing to employ you after knocking it back.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Nothing is ever,what it seems to be.

Good or bad,or whatever one perceives.

Thanks. I have not received a job offer yet, therefore, I have not turned down a job offer.

I do have several months of unemployment left. I could potentially afford to turn down this opportunity IF it's a terrible one.

That being said, I may not have another job offer come in the next four months for both a senior level role AND the salary I need and want.

IF I do get this job offer, I feel it is probably best for me to accept it. I could always leave the company in one year, if it's terrible.

At the same time, I've had SO many terrible jobs that I really want the RIGHT opportunity. But as you said, there's a recession, and as I stated, another job offer may not come along. I may need to just accept this one, if the offer is extended.

So, that's the situation. And I do not yet know if I need to divorce. We need a couples therapist and want to do couples counseling to try and work out our issues. It's up in the air at this point.