Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 26-09-2020, 10:45 AM
Master
What are your big 3?

I'm an Aquarius Sun, Cancer moon and Cancer rising... I usually have a hard time with Cancer Sun's, I am close to several but their energy doesn't match mine in a lot of ways... Anyway, I'm still trying to figure out how I relate to my moon and rising signs.

Also, my son is a Leo sun, Aquarius moon and Aries rising, should I fear him? Lol in all seriousness though that is some serious personality bottled up in one child...

Wondering what your signs are and how you relate to them

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 26-09-2020, 09:18 PM
Master
This the only thing i found online that mentions all three of my main signs. Sounds about right.

Quote:
Cancer Sun Sagittarius Moon Taurus Rising – on the surface, you present yourself as a classy and well put together individual. You have sophisticated interests and an intellectual appetite that motivates you to travel and explore both the outside world and the inner world of your mind.

Cancer sun's can be very difficult to get to know. And can be very withdrawn. Understandable why many would have a hard time with that sign. Or find them least likeable. They keep a lot bottled up inside. I have plenty of Cancer sun in my family. I would say they are my least compatible sign.

Looking up the moon and sun combo may be more accurate. It was for me: https://www.astrology-numerology.com/sun-moon.html
Old 27-09-2020, 01:21 AM
Master
My Sun is Virgo (that I Hate), My Rising is Aries (that I Hate) and my Moon is Pisces (That I Hate) I don't seem to get along good with People with their sun sign in Cancer . My Virgo energy is wierd I'm insecure, I internalize all my interactions with everyone, I lack high self esteem. And I have social anxiety and think that people are talking about me even if they are not and for some reason I can almost hear what they are saying. I hope its not true but apparently my Moon is in my 12th house and that is really not good.
Old 27-09-2020, 01:24 AM
Master
I'd switch my 3 combos in a heart beat if I could. I'd rather have a sun sign as Pisces with a rising in Aries and maybe have a moon sign in a Leo or Libra any other sign than having the Virgo placment in my chart.

My 3 Combos do not function well at all.
Old 27-09-2020, 12:59 PM
Master
I've read that you "feel" like your moon sign, you "act" like your rising sign, your "persona" is like your sun sign and you think like your Mercury sign.

I've also noticed no one seems happy with their own chart....

My mercury is in Capricorn which is eh... Hahaha

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 27-09-2020, 01:37 PM
Master
I'm Taurus Sun, Pisces Moon, Rising Gemini, Venus Aries.
I'm happy with all :) The only one that can be challenging for a woman is Venus Aries.

I added Venus as in these 4 -which I always feel are important- I have all elements: Earth, Water, Air, Fire.

I am VERY happy with my Moon in Pisces!!

I do have the funny thing that none of the default Taurus love matches work for me (Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn).
I do love Capris as friends. Most my best friends have been Capris. But for love... I don't see that happen with a Capri.
Old 27-09-2020, 05:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow

I've also noticed no one seems happy with their own chart....

On here or your personal life? I find mine to be an interesting mix. I don't see a birth chart as something to be happy or unhappy about.

Kinda interesting that i have the same sun and moon as Mike Tyson and Michael Phelps.
Old 27-09-2020, 07:43 PM
Guide

Im Aqua sun, scorpio rising, taurus moon. My venus is in pisces.

People always tell me they thought I was cold/reserved/a swear word that starts with a "B" when they first meet me (my scorpio rising). Then they get to know me and really like that I'm very open minded, humanitarian and friendly (Aqua sun). When it comes to love, I am super sensitive and very romantic (pisces venus). I always seem to have my heart broken. :'( I am also very loyal and calm (my taurus moon).

I like my placements except for my venus in pisces. I feel like it makes me much more sensitive than I'd like to be. However, venus in pisces and moon in taurus are supposed to be exalted. I've had psychics tell me that I am too kind and easy going and also that they don't see anything bad in my personality. They all tell me, however, to be more assertive and less diplomatic.
Old 28-09-2020, 02:10 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I do have the funny thing that none of the default Taurus love matches work for me (Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn).
I do love Capris as friends. Most my best friends have been Capris. But for love... I don't see that happen with a Capri.

Perhaps, it works better the other way around. As Capricorn female I love Taurus male energy
Old 28-09-2020, 02:26 AM
Deactivated Account

Capricorn Sun, Cancer Moon & Pisces Rising.

My celebrity zodiac twins: Kate Middleton & Mary Tyler Moor

I could go on with it, but I don't want to sound like I am full of myself lol If you you have any questions about the positions, don't hesitate to ask