Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 04-09-2020, 10:31 PM
Master

One's awakened is another's delusional.

All the self-entitled "awakened" ones stopped seeking, which can't be right. Also, nobody can prove they are "awaken" in any way, so you have to trust their claim. Why should anyone do it?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 05-09-2020, 01:09 AM
Knower

Once you've experienced certain truths you can understand and relate to those truths in others. There are some universal truths/commonalities that are shared in many religious text and from spiritual masters from long past to present. You can get a feel who is awakened and who isn't and that helps navigate through the frauds. Awakened teachers have been invaluable to me. And there's that whole line about staying humble, not putting yourself higher than others and keeping yourself open to learn from people that may just know more than you do. I learn equally from unawakened people as well, including people that have nothing to do with spirituality. I think everyone and every situation has something to teach. Just my views though.
Old 05-09-2020, 03:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexagon222
Once you've experienced certain truths you can understand and relate to those truths in others. There are some universal truths/commonalities that are shared in many religious text and from spiritual masters from long past to present. You can get a feel who is awakened and who isn't and that helps navigate through the frauds. Awakened teachers have been invaluable to me. And there's that whole line about staying humble, not putting yourself higher than others and keeping yourself open to learn from people that may just know more than you do. I learn equally from unawakened people as well, including people that have nothing to do with spirituality. I think everyone and every situation has something to teach. Just my views though.
I respect your right to believe whatever you want.

One simple rule to validate your beliefs is your degree of confidence you know the truth: when you're 100% sure that you know the truth, it means you're delusional.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 05-09-2020, 08:45 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I respect your right to believe whatever you want.

One simple rule to validate your beliefs is your degree of confidence you know the truth: when you're 100% sure that you know the truth, it means you're delusional.

There's a lot of stuff I don't know that's why I said this " staying humble, not putting yourself higher than others and keeping yourself open to learn from people that may just know more than you do." I keep myself open to learning new things. I don't go by beliefs but experiences, if new experiences come in that change the old ones I stay flexible, out with the old in with the new.
Old 05-09-2020, 08:58 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
That rule is absolute one to follow!
The one who is sure about the truth is also the one who should ask; why am I this I who is knowing this truth? That One has not got the major question solved yet. Why is there someone who can ask the questions in the first place?
Old 05-09-2020, 09:10 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mawal
That rule is absolute one to follow!
The one who is sure about the truth is also the one who should ask; why am I this I who is knowing this truth? That One has not got the major question solved yet. Why is there someone who can ask the questions in the first place?

There is no I, I is an illusion but if we are to have a conversation there has to be an I present. I could say there is no I and all is one, separation is an illusion. But then what fun is that, the convo would be over. If that's what your getting at if not explain it to me thanks.
Old 05-09-2020, 05:18 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexagon222
There is no I, I is an illusion but if we are to have a conversation there has to be an I present. I could say there is no I and all is one, separation is an illusion. But then what fun is that, the convo would be over. If that's what your getting at if not explain it to me thanks.
No. What I'm getting at is that I am. That is the original question. Illusion of no illusion, I am anyway. This I is the projector of all there is so it's really a grounded question. I expect no verbal answer of course, but just to feel the curiousity taking over completely makes the question disapear into the felt Being as pure Being. That is as far as one can go.
Old 05-09-2020, 06:26 PM
Knower

Could you describe what felt being as pure being is and why is that as far as one can go?
Old 05-09-2020, 06:56 PM
Seeker

No I can't describe that feeling. It's more like ones Being is expressed in "feeling" more than what we can express it in words.

Because it is in, and by, the Being of one self that the world is, and isn't. Hence it's here the known limit of what IS makes its absolute appearance. And it's also here the investigation of ones own self is most approriate to do. If there is a strong curiousity that is.
Old 06-09-2020, 12:21 AM
Knower

Yes the ineffable as others are saying here. So whats your formula so to speak, how did you come to know what you know and what should one do, what steps to take? And are there no teachers you can relate to that may have had the same experience as you?

"Because it is in, and by, the Being of one self that the world is, and isn't. Hence it's here the known limit of what IS makes its absolute appearance."

Any chance you could elaborate on this?