Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 04-02-2020, 11:13 PM
Guide
I am loving your friends words. wonderful communication. Please feel free to tune into my vibe. I do a lot of channelling. I'll let you in. It is okay. It is a grand thought experiment. Just a great experiment.

Channelled words are great and we need to more of it.

I would perhaps like to do some. Though in all honesty I love just being me also. I love communicating with the ascended ones. I miss the dreamwalkers. They are very special. They will come again in great big ships that will fill the sky.

I need to ask questions to make this work.

So here is a question. Are their any sweet words for me?
Does she still think of me?
Does she dream of me?

It is a very exciting time. I am in the rare position of having not many questions. I am still working out the process of creation.

Speak of me about him, my teacher. That would be great! His name begins with G

Also it would be grand if you could talk about my other teacher, his initial begins with J.

Also, and as a bonus, there is also the teacher whose name begins with L

If you don't want to then that is fine.

Also, what is all the foot stamping? I would like to know about that!

Just a little message for you. Keep on keeping on. Shine your light and wink.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 04-02-2020, 11:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleBob2
Ah, that's ok, I thought that's what you meant at first.

Ok, so the question is "Do plants communicate with each other?"

I'll channel a response now:

+++
Hello, we are the plants. We are communicating happily with you right now so, yes, we do communicate with each other too. Humble Bob doesn't believe this, but it's important to note that he is letting the channeling say what it needs to say. We plants talk to each other about how to grow, what humans are doing to the planet, and many other things, though we don't communicate any verbal languages, we are well versed in all languages and understand anything the universe, the great mind, could understand itself. You should understand that for creatures and living things that are not as advanced as humans, they're mind is more shared by the universal consciousness, therefor it thinks much like the universe thinks.

We hope this has answered your question.
+++

I think I channeled an entity earlier to ask you question. Maybe it wasn't clear enough, I'll ask again.

+++
Hello, we are an alien being, our name is not important, we wish for you to ask your tarot cards this very specific question....
"How long will it take for Humble Bob to succeed?"

This can also be asked in numerous other ways, but hopefully that's clear enough.
+++

Alright, hope that was of use to you Pagandell! Cheers!

Yeah I've done the reading this is what the cards had to say.

Your first card was the 2 of wands 2nd page of pentacles 3rd the hermit 4th card is your future card the ace of swords.

The 2 wands is a good card it represents your skill with channeling.
The page of pentacles I think you need to be more like the king.
The hermit you have put your self out there but you are not really going for it.
The ace of swords your future card is what you need to do to become successful.
Take up the sword and go forth with confidence.
I like what you channeled about the plants
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 05-02-2020 at 12:37 AM.
Old 05-02-2020, 08:54 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Yeah I've done the reading this is what the cards had to say.

Your first card was the 2 of wands 2nd page of pentacles 3rd the hermit 4th card is your future card the ace of swords.

The 2 wands is a good card it represents your skill with channeling.
The page of pentacles I think you need to be more like the king.
The hermit you have put your self out there but you are not really going for it.
The ace of swords your future card is what you need to do to become successful.
Take up the sword and go forth with confidence.
I like what you channeled about the plants

I was never into Tarot, but your reading was amazing. I'm blown away actually and lost for words. Thanks for doing that :)

Is there anything else we can try?
Old 07-02-2020, 06:25 AM
Master
Really glad you liked the reading, I was pleased with it as well, it was an interesting pattern, the first card I got leading on to the 2nd and so forth.

I thought what you channelled about the plants was really cool it was exactly what I thought.
Did you edit it at all after channelling it.
Anyways I will be back with another question for you to channel

Last edited by Pagandell : 07-02-2020 at 08:49 AM.
Old 08-02-2020, 08:39 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Really glad you liked the reading, I was pleased with it as well, it was an interesting pattern, the first card I got leading on to the 2nd and so forth.

I thought what you channelled about the plants was really cool it was exactly what I thought.
Did you edit it at all after channelling it.
Anyways I will be back with another question for you to channel

I never edit the stuff I write that's channeled except for maybe the odd spelling mistake but even those I sometimes like to leave in.

Please, more questions!!! Haha
Old 10-02-2020, 12:20 PM
Pathfinder

I felt like doing a little channeling. Let's get straight to it:

+++

Hello all, it is good to see you. We are aware of the negative entities in the cloud. We hope that they are not too upsetting for you, it is best to ignore them and use both sides of your cerebral consciousness in order to gain a better harmonic resonance.

The more information we gather, the closer we are to discovering the truth, that evil is old and good is eternal. Once we rid ourselves of "evil" we shall see a whole new world (don't you dare close your eyes), a whole fantastic point of view.

Somewhere up above, they are watching over us.

Look out, it's a tarantula, ignore him, he's harmless.

Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words shall never harm us. Who said that? Gallileo I think (jk).

One such as I, cannot grip, cannot see the way to enhance the accumulative wisdom, the cloud condensed into a fine vaccum tube that can be inserted into the cerebral consciousness.

Laugh factory is out of use.

Manage to break through, write all things, do not be afraid of negative words, do not be afraid of sounding "crazy", it is our right to do so, to speak uninhibitedly. To not do so would be crazy.

+++

Hmm, cool, I just read through it and I think it was pretty cool. I'll give you an interpretation if you like. Actually, I'll do one now:

+++"Hello all, it is good to see you. We are aware of the negative entities in the cloud. We hope that they are not too upsetting for you, it is best to ignore them and use both sides of your cerebral consciousness in order to gain a better harmonic resonance."

Okay, so this one felt like some kind of collective type thing when I "channeled" it but it could be one voice at different points. I think the message is basic, there are negative words that come through telepathically, possibly said by negative entities, and it is best to ignore them and try and switch to your left brain.

Think of the two brain theory thing, bicameral or whatever. Left is you, the conscious mind, and the right is channeled, the unconscious mind. When you don't like the words coming through from the right side (channeled), try switching to the left side (yourself) and think about things logically rather than creatively. Hope that makes sense.

+++"The more information we gather, the closer we are to discovering the truth, that evil is old and good is eternal. Once we rid ourselves of "evil" we shall see a whole new world (don't you dare close your eyes), a whole fantastic point of view."

I like the phrase "evil is old and good is eternal", when I thought it I was picturing a timeline of human history I think, or even evolutionary history or whatever, how evil has been conquering good for so long, the predatory eating the prey and whatnot. But good is the sourced of all and once everything is good again, it shall be that way for a very long time.

+++"Somewhere up above, they are watching over us."

I took this as aliens but it could mean something different to you.

+++"Look out, it's a tarantula, ignore him, he's harmless."

Metaphorically speaking, the spider is the negative entity. Say what you will, the spider is used a lot as a representation of evil for a long time but in the end, they're mostly harmless, just like negative words.

+++"Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words shall never harm us. Who said that? Gallileo I think (jk)."

Seeing a theme? There is such a thing as channeling and you should ignore all negative words that you receive, just ignore em, don't engage in any "conversations", so to speak.

+++"One such as I, cannot grip, cannot see the way to enhance the accumulative wisdom, the cloud condensed into a fine vaccum tube that can be inserted into the cerebral consciousness."

When I said "I" I was kind of picturing myself but also anyone reading this at the same time, if that makes any sense. None of us will truly understand what channeling is. The rest is just some visual imagery that sounds kinda cool.

+++"Laugh factory is out of use."

No idea what this means, honestly, I take it as a negative entity. If something doesn't make sense, I consider it negative or just not meant to be understood and move on.

+++"Manage to break through, write all things, do not be afraid of negative words, do not be afraid of sounding "crazy", it is our right to do so, to speak uninhibitedly. To not do so would be crazy."

I guess this is a message for everyone here including myself. Try and write all the negative stuff, even if it makes you uncomfortable. Try to get through to a point where you're not engaging in conversations (a big no no, can drive you mad), but just keeping a mindful ear out for thoughts that mean something to you.

It goes without saying, that any sexual related thoughts are all negative. That is why it is important to embrace that you indeed have a negative side, just to only give it the attention it deserves. Be free and happy and all good things will come to you. That last sentence was channeled.

Alright, cheers everyone! Hope someone got some use out of this.
Old 10-02-2020, 02:18 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleBob2
I never edit the stuff I write that's channeled except for maybe the odd spelling mistake but even those I sometimes like to leave in.

Please, more questions!!! Haha
Is planet earth important in context with the multivers.

Is jesus or Krishna or who ever the only right one or are they all right.
Old 11-02-2020, 05:13 AM
Pathfinder

[quote=Pagandell]Is planet earth important in context with the multivers.

Okay, I'm gonna try and channel an answer, here we go:

+++Your question reminds us of a time when there was only one. One burst forth into many. Earth remains important, not for the planet itself, though it is wonderful, it is for the people who have evolved. We have created a simulation of reality, the reality you see before you is indeed real, but it was designed with a purpose in mind. It was not all by design, but yes, the Earth and particularly this vision of time, the now moment, is incredibly important. Understand that there are many planets and many universes, all of which have great importance. Earth is one of many, yet it is of great importance in THIS universe and at THIS time. We hope that answers your question.+++

Quote:
Is jesus or Krishna or who ever the only right one or are they all right.

+++Ah, you see, this is where it gets complicated. Think of it this way, once you ascended, reached enlightenment, had your third eye open, you may be convinced that you know how to fix societies issues. These messages are meant for all, and there should be no only right one, forget worshipping anyone who has claimed to have found the key. Listen, but do not worship, they are all human and ALL fallible, to think not would be the myth replacing the truth. It is not that they are all right either, it is more than they were onto something involving communication/words/language and they managed to gain enough respect/admiration through their important words, that they were able to live on through history. The worship of these figures, if they were true and righteous, would not wish to be worshipped, remembered, but not worshipped.+++

Cool, that was super interesting, I think, thanks for the great questions Pagandell! Seriously, this is a lot fun.

So the other thing we can experiment with is not asking a question, but asking to speak on particular topics.

Oh, and also to direct the channelling to a particular being in mind. For example you could say, "what is the importance of Jesus and Krishna and could you channel The Universe first, then Jesus, then Krishna" and since I just used that as an example, I might as well try it out of curiosity.

+++The Universe - Hello, this is the universe speaking. I hope that you are well. It is our desire to recall the question being asked of the importance of figures like Jesus and Krishna. They are very important to be sure, but not as important as they felt they were at the time. We have to remember that the chosen one is not a righteous indignation, it's a way of life.+++

+++Jesus - Hello, I am Yeshua, otherwise know as Jesus. I have had much time to think during my period away from time itself and have discovered that not only was I not the son of God, but that we are all either the sun of god or none of us are. God, I have come to realise, was not a figure in which to birth a child by any means. If I was the son of God (a clever turn of phrase I coined) then I would have remembered that it was not I who became the sun, but all who become the sun.+++

+++Krishna - Hello, Krishna here. I hope this pleasant evening finds you well. You are aware of the negativity surrounding figures like Jesus. It is not our desire to be worshipped any more than it is our desire to be figures for positive change. We simply exist to exist. The stories written about us were mostly out of our control. We learnt brainwashing techniques. Ouch, don't say that it's liabilus, huh, who said that? I am Kirshna God of universal thought/language. Please don't write that.---

Haha, dunno what in heckens was goin on at the end there, but it seemed revealing in some way.

Cheers Pagandell!
Old 11-02-2020, 05:54 AM
Knower

You clearly have a genuine connection to some higher knowledge, in my opinion. I think you should continue on your journey, and figure out who you can trust, with what.
Old 11-02-2020, 09:33 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTracks
You clearly have a genuine connection to some higher knowledge, in my opinion. I think you should continue on your journey, and figure out who you can trust, with what.

That means a lot to me to hear that. It is hard to know who to trust but I try not to give away too much to the wrong people, I guess by using intuition.