Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 22-01-2018, 02:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I am a Taurus and Horse (Chinese). Mention this, because both contradict each other like you wouldn't believe and I embody both. In that sense I am not your typical Taurus.
Am I happy with my signs? Heck yes! Is it an easy combination. Nope. But interesting for sure, I feel it brings a lot of depth because one triggers the other to maybe make them embrace another point of view than they normally would have.

Interesting that you have included the Chinese zodiac.....I have heard of it of course but not really taken a look at what it says....

I just read all about the Chinese side of my chart...On the Chinese zodiac....I'm a tiger!

Between being both an Aquarius male and a tiger....well, it explains a lot!!!!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 22-01-2018, 05:30 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
I just read all about the Chinese side of my chart...On the Chinese zodiac....I'm a tiger!

You may want to check rest of your Chinese chart.

https://www.wikihow.com/Read-Your-Chinese-Horoscope

I am a Pisces Sun in Western, and it does not resonate with me. If I really am a Pisces Sun, then I like it. But Vedic astrology charts description of my past and current personality is spot on.
Old 22-01-2018, 07:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
Interesting that you have included the Chinese zodiac.....I have heard of it of course but not really taken a look at what it says....

Between being both an Aquarius male and a tiger....well, it explains a lot!!!!
I like Tigers :) They go quite well with Horse. I'm hoping to find a Tiger again for a partner.
Old 22-01-2018, 09:47 PM
Master
I do not like the stereotype of Scorpios being sex fiends. I really don’t.

That said, I do think I have a lot of Scorpio traits. I am a fixed sign, meaning I tend to hold onto things a lot more than I should. Interestingly enough, Scorpio is a water sign, and can be very fluid emotionally, which is me as well. Though that’s also partially due to my moon in Cancer.

My Virgo rising is something I find myself embodying more everyday however. I’m finicky, rather crisp and to the point, and though I have deep emotions, I keep them under wraps. Virgos also tend to use logic and reason rather than emotion, which is what I’ve mostly been doing. Also, I’m keenly sensitive to discomfort of any kind, which also tends to show up in Virgos.

Can’t say I’m happy with my signs, but they are me. I accept them.

Oh, and I’m a Horse in Chinese astrology. I don’t really fit that description tho.
Old 23-01-2018, 05:48 PM
Master
Virgo....and yes, I do!
Old 24-01-2018, 02:36 AM
Seeker

I'm a proud Sagittarius and I'm very happy with it for the most part. Wish I wasn't so outspoken, sometimes I get carried away and words come out wrong or I don't get to the point. I love having a philosophical mindset but too much thinking can be harmful, and thinking about why things are the way they are doesn't actually accomplish anything. It's just an endless spiral and it certainly can leave me feeling a bit crazy.

Just like every sign it has it's drawbacks, I guess that's the purpose, we are born into certain signs with certain attributes to help us learn lessons that we wouldn't otherwise be able to understand under a different zodiac.

I'm just glad I'm not one of those people on the cusp, seems like that would make for a really complicated understanding.
Old 25-01-2018, 12:09 AM
Suspended
Im Scorpio, i like it, i like that sign.. my moon is Taurus and my ascending is Cancer... so yea.
Old 25-01-2018, 07:18 PM
Knower
I'm a Taurus, but I do not like what is represented by Taurus...
I have Gemini in Moon, Mercury, and Venus, with Aquarius rising.

Earth-dominated people tend to find me weird and I feel our styles really clash.
It's hard to describe...
I guess the best example I can think of is that if we were taking a selfie, I would like to make a silly or cute expression and they'd rather look cool or professional.
But I can respect that.

My sun squares my Ascendant, so I tend to shock people when I seem like a firm Taurus but then display some quirky Aquarius behavior.
Old 25-01-2018, 09:59 PM
Master
I am a pisces with moon in pisces and saggitarius rising.

Personally I love it. Despite having free flowing emotions, I really love the level of intuition I have and it is a lifesaver when one rides a motorcycle in today's society.
Old 25-01-2018, 11:50 PM
Pathfinder

I'm a Pisces, with Moon in Gemini, and Aries rising. It's a weird mix, but I feel like it fits me quite well.