Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-10-2020, 09:05 PM
Master

Moving energy or luck

A few months ago I ap in the afternoon. I did not have a sleep I just ap. I was not tired. Before I laid down I moved energy up and down for a while. Then I laid down on my back and it did not take long to ap. I used my arms to fly so I flew out of my body. I ap in my bedroom. It did not take long to ap. It was amazing. I do not know if moving energy up and down helped me to ap or it was just luck. What do you think?
Thanks,
Old 05-10-2020, 04:45 PM
Experiencer
Is my personal opinion, that "Luck" is a hidden & logical cause/effects processes we cannot fully understand yet.

Can you do more in depth about your experience:

- At what hour happened?

- What was your emotional state of mind?

- Did you felt a prior vibrational state?

- What were you thinking about?

- You were thinking about flying in your bedroom, or some other environment?

- Did you put a sensation of motion prior to the Astral Projection? Or any other sensations?

- How much time do you think passed before the Astral Projection begin to work?

Last edited by SpiritualFreedom : 05-10-2020 at 07:43 PM.
Old 05-10-2020, 07:55 PM
Master

Hi SpiritualFreedom,SpiritualFreedom During the day I was practicing moving my energy up and down. About 5.00 pm after work I laid down on my back. I was breathing in and out for a while. My mind was calm. I had no vibrations that I was aware of. I was not thinking about anything except breathing in and out. I just decided to move my arms up and down and it worked. My spiritual arms were moving so I was flying and I moved away from myself. I flew out into my bedroom.

Unfortunately I was not prepared. I did not think where I should go to and what I should do. It is important to be prepared and know what you want to do.

I think it was about 30 minutes or an hour.

The only thing I did was:
Breathing in and out
Mind was calm
I practiced moving energy up and down during the day.
When laying down I moved my arms up and down and away I went. I did nothing else. There were no other prior sensations.

I guess no one knows if it was luck or moving energy up and down as to why I ap. I will start moving energy up and down for a while and record my results. I will see if it makes any difference. Time should tell.
Old 05-10-2020, 08:31 PM
Experiencer
I'm going to test that technique of moving your arms "up & down" too.

Here is what I'm going to experiment:

1 - Ill go to bed at 23pm

2 - Ill wake up at 2am

3 - Ill relax with binaureal beats for 30 minutes first

4 - then, I will use that technique of "moving your arms up & down" for 30 minutes

I'm going to do that for 5 days (weekdays)

One thing is clear, your state of mind must be relaxed with awareness... but vibrations are NOT required to get success

That's the main issue.

You want to force vibrations, vibration, vibrations... Then your state of mind gets anxious/frustrated by the lack of it, and no wonder why I fail so much with this!

I'll change.

I'll use binaureal beats for 30 minutes meanwhile I relax as much as I humanly can without any need of vibrations, or any of that "ENERGETIC LUCKY" stuff (The main problem of the thread) which I face too

Then, in that place of maximum relation I will do the separation technique with as much, and as much joy as possible without any need of vibrations for 30 minutes.

I'm going to experiment with it.

Maybe is effective, maybe is isn't. But I'm going to do it again, at 2am every weekday from monday to friday with binaureal beats.

Next time don't forget to stabilize yourself!- Otherwise the experience doesn't last for 2 minutes!

Remember to say early on, as soon as possible

"Awarenes Now!"

"Control Now!"

"Stabilization Now!"

You said this over & over, meanwhile you stop & focus on the details of the walls or the floor.

Then after getting calmed, you choose the big goal to go

As a habit, I always go to the mirror of my house first and see what's my form. That's cool, because sometimes you will get surprises.... HAHA
Old 06-10-2020, 02:58 AM
Master

Good luck SpiritualFreedom. It was good to hear about your idea because it could help me a lot. I used to listen to the rain sounds and that helped my mind to relax. That was long ago and I have forgotten all about it. I used to have lots of ap experiences. You have given me an incentive. I am going to get up out of bed early hours of the morning and listen to the sounds of the rain. I will use my flying technique. It would be good to see how we are going with it. It is a lot easier to ap early hours of the morning.
Old 27-10-2020, 12:44 PM
Master
Relaxation........... seems to be the 'key' for virtually 'all' things especially Astral Projections.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 27-10-2020, 11:27 PM
Master

Thanks BigJohn. I do not want to make the effort to move energy up and down if it makes no difference.
Old 30-10-2020, 09:11 PM
Master

Thanks BigJohn for the reminder of how important relaxation is. I am going to use relaxation as my ap technique.