Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-10-2020, 04:52 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I work in retail and I am often at the door as the "Greeter" making sure customers are wearing a face covering and offering general greetings. So many times a customer will say "I am smiling" but you cant see it under the mask, but you can tell. I tell them the eyes tell that you are smiling under the mask where the mouth is hidden.

Some get it others look at you like your going mental. Its true your eyes tell it all and when I wish someone a good day I am smiling in doing so, and yet some just keep going expressionless. I pause and send them a little light for their day to get better. Yes it sucks to be in a mask for 8 hours a day but too it is a small thing we do to maybe stay safe.

We are given a mouth but truly it is our eyes that are the windows to our soul, and in that they show the emotions hidden in the mask.

Do you smile under your mask? Or just keep walking as if life is over ?

Lynn

In Asia, I used to stay at this one hotel. About 5-6 buildings down, a building caught on fire several times and shortly afterwards was torn down. A new building went up that was 4-6 stories high. The building was made out of concrete - hand mixed and lifted in buckets to the higher stories.

The workers wore full head coverings and all you could see of their head was their eyes. I was amazed when I looked at some of the workers' eyes to find out that some of them were women eyes!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜