Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 28-05-2020, 05:55 PM
asearcher

feeling in a home, room?

Hi :)

I apologize if I have put this thread in the wrong topic area, I don't know where to put it...

I wonder why I have when young felt the feeling in a room, home, and if others were like this too? twice I "felt", one of them when a child myself, but the other time I was an adult that a child had died in the home (different homes, the people did not know of each other). After I was told the truth that in one a young child had died and in the other an 18 year old had died where his parents grieved him very much still lived on, he had been sick, severely, cancer, battling it.

When I moved into a home as adult there was something about several of the rooms, especially one, where I would feel anger, sadness, worry - something like that, then later told one of these rooms that I reacted the most strongly to had belonged to a child and he had gotten very upset when his folks split and couldn't sleep. I later talked to the woman, mother, who had lived there who told me this but I never told her what I had felt.

I wonder why I react on such things and if there is something to do about it, and if others have felt things like this? if I should dare to make a guess there is something different about children's energy's space in a room? in any ways it seem to be this that I feel.

Please let me know how it is for you or if you know how this works?
Old 09-06-2020, 01:56 AM
Master

I would guess that you are picking up on the "leftover" energy. Some members of my family do this, not all the time, but sometimes. There is an energy signature that is left in a place after very strong emotions and some can pick up on these energy pockets.

Most people can feel when they enter a room full of people how the energy feels, so it is like that, but more specific.

There are places on certain stretches of roadways where violent things happened where people pick up on all kinds of strange things.

I guess it just depends on how psychic these specific psychic abilities are. We all have psychic abilities, some are born being open, most close off after a few years of being on the earth.

Look up clair sentience or empath.
Old 09-06-2020, 04:23 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
I would guess that you are picking up on the "leftover" energy. Some members of my family do this, not all the time, but sometimes. There is an energy signature that is left in a place after very strong emotions and some can pick up on these energy pockets.

Most people can feel when they enter a room full of people how the energy feels, so it is like that, but more specific.

There are places on certain stretches of roadways where violent things happened where people pick up on all kinds of strange things.

I guess it just depends on how psychic these specific psychic abilities are. We all have psychic abilities, some are born being open, most close off after a few years of being on the earth.

Look up clair sentience or empath.
oh, wow! Thank you so much:) I had not heard of clair sentience before, did not know it was a word, and when looking it up I find it mirrored my many ways where i have always before thought it was that i saw "the little things" by instinct, using the intellect? or something but now I realize that no it is the emotion I for some reason am picking up. I have felt estranged from someone who when looking at a home all they saw were how nice it was and modern, I was only in the hallway and remember feeling layer and layer and thinking to myself hell, no I can never stay here but then trying to scuff that aside as I thought to myself what is wrong with me? shape up! i have only been told i was showing too much empathy and that i needed to get this under wrap. i don't put any value in pretty things like i notice some in my surround does, i go by the feeling and that is hard to describe why. What i have experience of past life memories was that in conflict with my husband in that life his emotions took over mine and he wouldn't stop the fight til he had won and that was the way he liked it, of course. i was not my own person in that life and knew i had to be and because he operated like he did i felt i had no other choice, if i did not want to be blue anymore or be this creation he wanted me to be, that i never was, to get a divorce and I know that sounds extreme because in many ways he was a good husband and family man. This make me think I was the same way in that past life. When under meditation i often get a lot of "info" from emotions from all kinds of directions and someone who considered himself an expert of meditating and past life science told me it could not be like that, that I could not remember that much and how I remembered it, still so many of the things I remembered turn out to have been real so I knew there was something to it, but I couldn't explain how it could work like that. Now you have given me the explanation.

So big thanks for clearing this out for me, now i know what's "wrong" with me when it kicks in, ha ha:)
Old 09-06-2020, 12:50 PM
Master

Your welcome :)

I have been empathic all my life and find it hard to be in large crowds of people. I pick up others emotions and internalize it and think they are mine. It can be very confusing. If someone is having strong emotions around me, I have to leave the room sometimes because it is too intense. It took me a long time to realize what was going on with me, that not everyone feels that way about other peoples emotions.

I gave this wonderful gift to my children, who are way more psychic than I, and it has been a very interesting wild ride. They are beautiful souls who have taught me a lot about myself and seem to be able to handle it a lot better than I. But it is helpful to know that I do have ways of coping and realizing it is not my energy or my feeling that I am picking up on.

Life is a journey but it helps to find out that other people are dealing with these things and there are many ways to learn about how to do that.

My family are also energy workers and can pick up on energy. My daughters are Reiki masters and I would consider my husband a reiki master. I have learned a lot about energy and how I can affect the energy in my body, but I haven't the same intuitions, or at least as strong, as they at detecting it, but Reiki is fun and something you might want to explore as it sounds like you are or could be an energy worker.

Have fun learning about it!
Old 09-06-2020, 12:55 PM
Master

FYI there are sections on here for Energy Work and Reiki and probably about clair sentience.
Old 13-06-2020, 08:49 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
FYI there are sections on here for Energy Work and Reiki and probably about clair sentience.
Thank you so much Nameless :) I am really learning much on this forum thanks to you and other wonderful members here.

Your children could have blossomed the way they do because you and your husband has created that kind of allowed atmosphere for them to do it too :)

When I have now check on reiki and energy worker I can't help but see a parallel to someone I knew in my most recent past life and who is with me in this one too (or that is at least my conclusion after having studied him now for years).

In my past life I was in a relationship. Most of which came back to me when I was on vacation in Spain, tourist place, and recognized myself, especially a red house. After searching afterwards I realize that my memories were right.

I can't say if they call it reiki or energy worker then. I was a female in that life. In the relationship with that particular man (who had lived in Spain) he had written his memoirs (!! When I found that out I was shocked and thought I had to have it) In his memoir he mention feeling like a parabolic antenna. He believed he had healing powers with his hands, could heal people. This got local attention, people that were sick, injured would go to him. But from what I have understood many laughed at him, did not take it seriously. It was hard to get a copy, mine is almost falling apart, yellow pages from smoke. Must have belonged to a heavy smoker. Even if I was so happy to get it, I still thought there was a minor chance my past life self was even mention. But she was. And he had put a full page photograph of her where she was smiling. Most of the other pictures were small in comparison. It was only the photo of her and his beloved family that were that big. That was when I figure that maybe he was not just important to my past life self. Maybe she too had been important to him). Some of the sick, injured people would come to his red house in Spain. When I had seen the red house on my vacation it had only been a private residence.
Few days ago I suddenly thought of him again and search him and was happy to find a youtube clip on him on a foreign language to me in this life of mine, but not in my past life, on a television show (this was the 1970's) as one of the guests discussing spiritualism, from what I can tell he was being questioned but stood his ground. He's even smoking during the program, not something we are used to seeing today, ha ha.

You and your husband must have so much to talk about considering you see him as a energy worker too :)

Anyways, thanks so much for opening my eyes to those kind of words reiki and energy worker :) Strange what a small world it is.

Last edited by asearcher : 13-06-2020 at 02:24 PM.