Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 03-03-2013, 05:01 PM
Master
I brisk walk minimum 3 days a week. Good exercise. Gets the blood flowing. Want to walk further than before.
Old 19-03-2013, 09:46 AM
Sonia84

5 days a week, and alternates between running and pumping iron at the gym. For workouts, it's recommended that you work only one part of your body per day, and rest adequately before you start another routine. Ohh...if you're talking about cutting fats and losing weight, working out with weights and a controlled diet work wonders!
Old 09-04-2013, 08:55 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

I ride my bike every afternoon (after work) and do yard work on the weekends.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:34 AM
Master
I started going to the gym two years ago - the reason being I had to go onto Insulin by injection and I put on 8kg weight in two months. I did general exercise 3/4 days per week and ultimate weight loss = zero. So, I has cancelled my membership.
Diabetes Consultant rates my blood sugar control as excellent and my diet as very good but admits that Insulin can lead to weight gain. He is proposing a change of Insulin regime so we will see. For the time being, I am walking the stairs to my apartment rather than using the lift [8th floor !]. This is in addition to strolling the moors and dales every chance I get.
Old 12-04-2013, 12:49 PM
Master
I go for a brisk walk/jog/run every chance I get, but at least 3 to 4 times a week, but I need to do more. I lost 30 pounds in a few months last summer, but when winter came on, I didn't do much getting out running and then had surgery so I put half of that back on, blast it.... now I'm busting my butt to get that off and then some, but for whatever reason, it's not coming off as fast this time. grrrrrrrr.
Old 22-04-2013, 10:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Because I'm a trucker I feel exercise is extra important. I drive up to 11 hours a day. Not much moving around. Often I may drive 7 or so straight thru.

So I run for 20 minutes one to two times a week. Afterwards I do three sprints or so. Every other day to every day I do push ups and jump rope. I also do what may be called up downs. Its a combination of being upright. Then down to do a pushup. And back upright in a jump. Its an exercise I learned in bootcamp. Its great cause it hits every muscle group for the most part. Especialy the stomach wich I feel is important.

I also try to walk somewhere at the end of the day after I park.

Another thing I do is breathing exercises. I do them about every other day. It helps keep my lungs and stomach in good shape.

I feel exercise is very important. Especialy for people like me. Driving a truck for long periods of time and plus I smoke. But since I have kept exercising in my life I feel to be in great shape. I would be doomed if I didn't keep it up I feel in my case.

I have always loved exercise and feel it helps in so many ways. Including meditation.
Old 26-04-2013, 03:48 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
Because I'm a trucker I feel exercise is extra important. I drive up to 11 hours a day. Not much moving around. Often I may drive 7 or so straight thru.

So I run for 20 minutes one to two times a week. Afterwards I do three sprints or so. Every other day to every day I do push ups and jump rope. I also do what may be called up downs. Its a combination of being upright. Then down to do a pushup. And back upright in a jump. Its an exercise I learned in bootcamp. Its great cause it hits every muscle group for the most part. Especialy the stomach wich I feel is important.

I also try to walk somewhere at the end of the day after I park.

Another thing I do is breathing exercises. I do them about every other day. It helps keep my lungs and stomach in good shape.

I feel exercise is very important. Especialy for people like me. Driving a truck for long periods of time and plus I smoke. But since I have kept exercising in my life I feel to be in great shape. I would be doomed if I didn't keep it up I feel in my case.

I have always loved exercise and feel it helps in so many ways. Including meditation.

Do you mean that you run 20 miles at a time? That is incredible.
Old 26-04-2013, 01:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph123
Do you mean that you run 20 miles at a time? That is incredible.

Yeah that would be! But no. I run for 20 minutes.
Old 30-05-2013, 01:27 AM
indubidably

I exercise whenever!! Usually I enjoy just walking or jogging around the neighborhood!! Nothing beats swinging on the swing set though! :'D
Old 31-05-2013, 08:55 PM
Seeker

I have to workout one to two times for my job every week.
When graduate school isn't beating me up, I try to exercise on my own more than six times a week. Lately it has been about four.