Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 04-09-2019, 07:07 PM
Experiencer
I would like a reading to please. PM is good.
Old 05-09-2019, 02:59 AM
Experiencer

Hi Dream_Walker,

I would like a reading when you have the time and if would you be able to send it via PM.

Blessings.
Old 05-09-2019, 04:15 AM
Newbie ;)

I really appreciate everyone's patience so far.
I'm aiming to get to those who have requested a reading ASAP.
Old 05-09-2019, 02:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi Dreamwalker, thank you for the reading! I will be happy to post feedback here later tonight as there is nothing in it I am concerned about keeping private. :)

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 06-09-2019, 01:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciona
Hi Dreamwalker, thank you for the reading! I will be happy to post feedback here later tonight as there is nothing in it I am concerned about keeping private. :)
Not a problem at all Ciona. That would be great, thank you
Old 06-09-2019, 09:56 PM
Deactivated Account
Here is the reading I was given by Dreamwalker for those who are interested in reading about others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dreamwalker
Hello Ciona,
Thank you for being patient.

Your energy is very subtle. You are surrounded by a choir of angels. Your outer aura has a whitish tinge while your inner aura is more of an electric violet colour. You are showing me a book or something in your hand. You have wings.

Base Chakra: 10cm in diameter the colour is green and yellow. It is neither depleted nor congested. It seems as though you ground yourself with nature and that is working wonders for you

Sacral Chakra: 10cm in diameter the colour is both violet and green. This means that while you have an analytical mind you understand the spiritual realm quite intimately. Now that I have seen green energy in two chakras in a row, I understand you are aware of energy work and managing/ adjusting your energy centres as needed.

Navel Chakra: 18cm in diameter and is a little congested. It is like a mix of violet, red and gold. This is the Dantian and the storage of your chi energy. I'm not sure if you just meditated just before this reading, but the energy is stored there quite nicely.

Solar Plexus Chakra: 8cm in diameter and pale violet in colour. It is a little depleted. This is usually the seat of emotion and could mean you've had an emotionally draining experience recently. Is this something you can relate with?

Heart Chakra: 15cm in diameter and both overactivated and slightly depleted. Let me explain what I mean by that. Your capacity to love amazing and people almost expect it of you. So when you were going through this most recent experience, you almost went into love/ outward blessing overdrive. As you are a channel of divine love, make sure you keep some for yourself

Throat Chakra: 9cm in diameter and violet in colour. You speak the truth and think the truth. Your thought and speech comes with divine intention. You know how some people when they talk, you can see their physical mind acting as a filter? That's not the case with you.

Before I go on with the rest of the chakras, you are showing me a gold sword. I'll let you tell me what that means and the significance.

Ajna Chakra: 7cm in diameter and indigo in colour with a tinge of gold on the inside. It is slightly depleted. I'm not sure why this is the case. I am aware you travel during the night in your sleep in the inner worlds, have you been feeling a little overworked lately? Are people asking of your service and just expecting you to comply?

Forehead Chakra: 8cm in diameter and violet/ indigo in colour. Much like the previous chakra, it is very slightly depleted. Your third eye is open and you are very intuitive. Much like all of us, you need more quality sleep. It's like you are working 2 jobs. One during the day, then at night when your body is asleep (hahaha).

Crown Chakra: 18cm in diameter with an indigo violet swirl. You channel spirit quite easily and your messages are clear. This chakra is in perfect balance. Hmm, it's as if you know all this already. I hope I passed the test hahaha.

It was absolutely lovely reading and bathing in your energy. Thank you so much for allowing me to do so.

Feel free to leave any feedback and I would be delighted to respond.

Love and Light,
Dreamwalker.

Hi Dreamwalker

Your reading is very accurate down to some of the tiniest details. :) Hahaha yes I already know all that, in fact after I read the third chakra I wanted to tell you how impressed I was. So yes you passed 'the test', lol. No really no test of course, but I have some further feedback for you and some questions so I will be sending you a pm soon.

I have some other things in my hand besides the 'book' and the sword, but I guess when you looked I didn't have them out.

The sword has been seeking a public vehicle through which to reveal itself for about 6 months now, so I guess your reading was it. I am about to do some serious wailing with this sword.

Quote:
It was absolutely lovely reading and bathing in your energy. Thank you so much for allowing me to do so.

Aww that's sweet and you're welcome. :)

Talk soon!

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc

Last edited by Ciona : 07-09-2019 at 01:22 AM.
Old 06-09-2019, 10:38 PM
Experiencer

I think Dream_Walker has a gift for reading - seeing the other who he read, and yours Ciona.
Old 09-09-2019, 09:50 AM
Ascender

Oh, I see the thread has moved. Can you also do me OP? I do not mind if it is public.
Old 09-09-2019, 11:02 AM
Master
Dreamwalker, I would be delighted to have a reading and you can post your results.
Thank You.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 10-09-2019, 03:56 PM
Guide

Hi DreamWalker! When you have time I'd love a reading in PM!