Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 10-06-2018, 05:35 PM
Administrator
Hello

Yes, KI have that all the time and as a Medium I do lots of investigations on other peoples homes. We are never I feel alone just that we do not all open to accept that we have a guest in our home. We do not want to feel that we are being watched (as most contact is in the bathroom) places where we are the most alone.

I have always had someone visit me since I was a young child so its normal for me. It is unnerving for those not used to it though and at times whom is visiting can or does need to be moved on.

Right now in my current house I have the two previous woman here that once owned it visit from time to time to see the changes I am making. The house was built for one of them and she loved to garden, her rose bushes are still here and thriving. The other loved to cook and she visits rom time to time.

A house is a home to us even at times after we have made a crossing. Its a huge part of whom we were and at times we might just want to keep an eye on changes being made til we are fully ready to move on.

Lynn
Old 12-06-2018, 10:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
It's entirely possible that your personal energy draws them. If you are a warm-hearted open person or spiritually minded or intuitive, that might be sort of a beacon to them. Sort of a signal that "it's ok to pass through here, they won't bother you."

Yes, I agree with Blue Tigers post. I am a firm believer that your own beacon of light can draw them in to you to visit. Almost like you have a flashlight on top of your head they are drawn to compared to other people. I have this happen in my own home on a constant basis. Spirits will come and drop by and visit as well as my own lost loved ones. For those I do not know I lay out ground rules for them and it is clear that if they are simply here to visit out of loneliness or whatever their reasons they are welcome provided they have loving intent and do not cause any unrest of our "house rules". Not walking the hallways late at not or stomping around when we sleep, no negative attention with breaking things or knocking things over, hiding or moving things we need etc....If they simply wish to visit and cause no issue they are welcome to. I have no fear of them nor do my family. We all have heard them from time to time walking around or getting the attention of our pets. I am certain from other past experiences I've had that they are drawn to our light.
Old 25-06-2018, 01:57 AM
Experiencer

Many people who have visited my home for the first time have felt the strong presence of my maternal grandmother in the bedroom that I reside in. The minute that they have walked into the room, her presence is felt (they feel like someone is giving them a good look over) and then within a couple of minutes, this presence disappears. The presence is warm but at the same time protective of me is how they have described it to me. The presence is that of a spirit, not a ghost. The presence also is felt in the living room and dining room table but not as strong.

In life my maternal grandmother was very protective of me and the rest of the family. I was her favorite grandchild.
Old 18-07-2018, 03:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headintheclouds
I'm curious if anyone has experienced spirits coming and going in your house? Not a "haunting" so to speak, but maybe different spirits stopping in briefly and moving on? I know it sounds like a strange question, but I've often thought that's what I'm experiencing in my home.

It doesn't feel haunted (as if there is a resident spirit(s)). Once in awhile, I feel as if someone or something is standing next to my bed. It's quite overwhelming, I keep expecting to see something. Other times; Seeing tiny white lights out of the corner of my eye, seeing shadows with my peripheral vision, hearing very faint conversations, feeling as if something touched my shoulder or hair, knocking sounds coming from the pantry door, etc.

However, I do not feel as if my house is haunted. I am not frightened, just curious and sometimes startled. Does this make sense? I'm interested in others thoughts/experiences. Thank you
I have problems with spirits for over five years.I see too the white lights you described,The shadows,and i have crack and thud sounds all the day..

The entity or whatever it is,descends to my head,and i feel like my hair are moving on their own,or if i could describe it better,like somone has put a magnet above my head..In any case,i think what you're experiencing,it's not for good..

Check dion fortune's book ''psychic self defence''.She explains that all these symptoms are indicators of a psychic attack
Old 18-07-2018, 06:07 PM
Guide
Yes, but my abilities are pretty rusty and nearly shut off now due to the stress of recent traumatic events, so I usually don't have a clue who is coming and going anymore spirits-wise. I have noticed that I seem to get more visitors shortly after I make a new friend (irl), but their presences are always very subtle and fleeting. Deceased relatives of theirs, I assume. Hanging around doorways, briefly showing me an image in my mind or giving me strange impulses (to make a quilt or whatever) etc.

Lately I think they show up more in dreams than in my physical environment, though. (Of course I rarely remember these dreams. They never feel like dreams, either; they feel real. But very fleeting)

In my current place, I have four roommates, and also, one or two people have died in this house (the previous owners)-- that we know of-- so there is always plenty of stuff hanging around (or at least, some heavy and murky residual energy here and there). Two of my roommates have a deceased parent and I have a recently deceased brother (and aunt), so there's that as well. But so far it seems like the only lingering presence is the house's previous owners. It may or may not be the thing that likes to pop into my room and make noises right when I've finally almost fallen asleep. I've only physically seen one of the owners once-- back when I first moved in months ago, I saw a lady in a sleeveless white nightgown in the corner of my eye. However I suppose she wouldn't count as a visitor, as she was here before me. But, it does seem to partly depend on the house for me. Back when I lived at my mother's house, for instance.. (up until this February) That was a nightmare. Definitely felt some not so nice (and possibly not all human) entities there at certain times, which drained my energy severely. One of which I can hardly even describe because it had such a bizarre insect-like appearance (based on how it projected itself in my mind, I mean).
Old 21-07-2018, 11:51 AM
Master
Spirits of the dead around a living human it's not healthy.Even ancestor spirits can vamp you to death,or make you sick.
Also parasites can move into ''shells'' and pretend that they're your departed grandma etc.

Trust no one.

Question even the angelic beings or the ascended masters you call upon,cause most of the times humans think that they're talking with astral entities,but in fact they draw etheric ones.

That's why magical evocative systems are full of patterns and tight structures.To limit the chances of a problematic-parasitic contact.
Old 27-07-2018, 12:25 PM
Guide

I see very often the silhouettes of my deceased cats walking or running in the house. But when i look around there's nothing. It's a matter of seconds, but they look so real!
Old 29-07-2018, 11:32 AM
Experiencer
Yes it's a possible for ghost to enter house. Last night I forgot main entrance open during night and a ghost played prank on me by determinating me to take pants off during sleep
Old 03-08-2018, 02:08 PM
Knower
When we first moved into our house there was the spirit of a dog. It looked very real. It was a small brown and white dog and it seemed very benevolent but our dog was really frightened of it. The spirit dog just vanished one day and never came back. The other spirits in the house seem to have taken up permanent residence. One of them I believe was a previous owner. If she's around the room goes very cold wherever she is. She's harmless but I haven't felt her presence for a while.
Old 03-08-2018, 02:26 PM
Master
evry now agan iv sean a eldelyy lady in whiteee it stairs i hav she weari a ww white dress she sis im not only huemnss to sea it my unclee sean her to he did

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔