Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-09-2019, 07:22 AM
Knower

Are these Kundailini Symotoms ? CANT CONCENTRATE

So after the main explosion of energy within me during my sleep which shook me from the root of my spine, i went through whole lot of emotional turmoil and YES, I will negate with most people, IT WAS NOT ORGASMIC OR BLISSFUL. IT FREAKED ME OUT COMPLETELY.

Fast forward on now, after the emotional turmoil have some what ended which lasted for about 2-3 months after that energetic shift i dont think i am able to handle this.

Mostly now during i sleep, i have tremors, my body is shaking violently and it feels as if i have no control over it. and this shaking is mostly INTERNAL. Apart from that, i have palpitations on my root, throat and third eye chakra. But GUYS, this is again not ORGASMIC, this FREAK ME OUT as during this, i also feel INTENSE HEAT and i start to sweat even under an AC.

I FEAR This NOW. TO AN EXTENT THAT I WAKE MYSELF UP DURING MEDITATION SO THAT IT DOSENT GO DEEP SO THAT I DONT FEEL ALL THIS. I HAVE STARTED TO SKIP MEDITATION FREQUENTLY SINCE I FEAR THESE SYMPTOMS.
When i try to sleep, i see a dead ME. I DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENING. And NOW i think i need a Guru or some person who can know me inside out and tell me whats right thing to do

I have never been this way. I still try to calm myself during all this, but. I just dont know.