Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-09-2019, 07:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Anyone here able to tell me exact details about some people through the internet?

Hello, this thread is mostly aimed towards these who can pehaps tell me exactly who these people are and what is their intentions just by me telling them about it, but suggestions are also really welcomed as i want to know for sure, if it is a possibility.

Long story short, i had an experience with LSD, trance, and a group of people alltogether. it was horrible. They were forcing telepathy on me and what not, wanting me to be a partt of "them".
1 thing was done a good for me, i awoken, but i fear they want to use that for themselves and ive been getting some subconscious messages that may or may not be telling me they are Luciferians or maybe illuminati orwhatever. (or maybe thats just my ego)

My mom is a strong reiki, so she performed a series of sessions on me removing some replites and demonic beings fro my chakras, and when she asked who they were she was told they are controlled but some sort of a masked robot or reptile or i dont even know.

One of these guys contacted me a couple of times, when i answered he was talking all spiritual to me but i started getting this subconsious messages again and just blocked him.

I wanna know for sure, if one or more of u somehow can, what are these people? and what is their intention? Just so u know a whole 400 people trance party was full of these lunatics.

Tnx in advance!

Last edited by CapricroN : 10-09-2019 at 08:29 PM. Reason: misspell
Old 11-09-2019, 12:14 PM
Lorelyen

Welcome to the forum CapricroN

However, if you can't find out who these people are, it's a big ask expecting anyone here to be able to tell you.

Best wishes finding out.
Old 11-09-2019, 06:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Welcome to the forum CapricroN

However, if you can't find out who these people are, it's a big ask expecting anyone here to be able to tell you.

Best wishes finding out.

Ill be honest, i dont want to ask. Cuz i have hard time believing them.
I mean, i know for sure some people can tell without even knowing too much, hope theres this powerfull people here around.

i can also give more details to the willing to try, who knows, maybe someone nkows.

IMO this is a telepathic cult of some sort, but im doubting that cuz theres no clear evidense apart from hunches
Old 11-09-2019, 08:42 PM
BlackfoxNZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapricroN
Hello, this thread is mostly aimed towards these who can pehaps tell me exactly who these people are and what is their intentions just by me telling them about it, but suggestions are also really welcomed as i want to know for sure, if it is a possibility.

Long story short, i had an experience with LSD, trance, and a group of people alltogether. it was horrible. They were forcing telepathy on me and what not, wanting me to be a partt of "them".
1 thing was done a good for me, i awoken, but i fear they want to use that for themselves and ive been getting some subconscious messages that may or may not be telling me they are Luciferians or maybe illuminati orwhatever. (or maybe thats just my ego)

My mom is a strong reiki, so she performed a series of sessions on me removing some replites and demonic beings fro my chakras, and when she asked who they were she was told they are controlled but some sort of a masked robot or reptile or i dont even know.

One of these guys contacted me a couple of times, when i answered he was talking all spiritual to me but i started getting this subconsious messages again and just blocked him.

I wanna know for sure, if one or more of u somehow can, what are these people? and what is their intention? Just so u know a whole 400 people trance party was full of these lunatics.

Tnx in advance!

1, Drugs allow you to access realms which have dimensionally locked beings such as what I assume to be what you meet or what your mother was referring to as stated above, you could check your energetic records if you keep them ( basically records everything you experience on the energy level and stores it, some people like myself keep these records while others do not)

2,I am interested in what subconscious messages the person who connected you was saying l ( not so I can use myself but so I know how to counter such things if every used against me and give clues as to what these beings intentions)

3, They are much more difficult to counter because they are dimensionally locked so any group of beings trying to run counter influence operations have to enter their dimension and run the risk of not knowing anything about the area which these beings are living in. Best advice is stay away from them ( both these people from the party’s and anyone who is being influenced by said DL beings) i can go into much more detail about these DL beings yet as I’m sit sorting through the info I just got so my knowledge is still very much incomplete so take it as you want
Old 12-09-2019, 08:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackfoxNZ
1, Drugs allow you to access realms which have dimensionally locked beings such as what I assume to be what you meet or what your mother was referring to as stated above, you could check your energetic records if you keep them ( basically records everything you experience on the energy level and stores it, some people like myself keep these records while others do not)

2,I am interested in what subconscious messages the person who connected you was saying l ( not so I can use myself but so I know how to counter such things if every used against me and give clues as to what these beings intentions)

3, They are much more difficult to counter because they are dimensionally locked so any group of beings trying to run counter influence operations have to enter their dimension and run the risk of not knowing anything about the area which these beings are living in. Best advice is stay away from them ( both these people from the party’s and anyone who is being influenced by said DL beings) i can go into much more detail about these DL beings yet as I’m sit sorting through the info I just got so my knowledge is still very much incomplete so take it as you want

1/ how do i acces these? VERY interested
2/ tbh, i REALLY am confused. to me it looked like as if they were trying to teach me how to communicate with them, and kept sating things (out loud) such as "we are all vehicles" "do not stay behind, do not by pass us on the road, but follow and stay in the same speed" "were at the same frequency now". Basically what I interpret now of what they meant is for me to be on a vibe that has these frequencies\telepathic community? i also know its all around L.S.D25.
what i kep recieving later on was kind of mixed up, i think with my life, but more of like life threats, devil worship, really touching my deepest and most painful points.
Basically, from random text or from random conversations i picked up double meanings that only i could understand (not my thoughts? sounds like forced telepathy). it drove me nuts until i told my mom about it and it faded slowly via reiki.
So i have 2 assumptions on the matter, for good and for bad.
either they were telling me the truth, and threats were real or they were trying to make me fearless so i could be part of them?
Neither way, They felt like a big no to me so i didnt really care.
3/ so basically, these are like what, archons?

Ty for replying btw<3
Old 14-09-2019, 01:30 PM

It sounds like you are in a confused state in yourself. I would work on this and look at the issues that are causing your confusion and possible anxiety. I would ignore 'the people' whoever they are. If they do not help you to feel centred and confuse you even further then you don't need them, whoever they are and whatever they say. You do not need instructions from other people so blow them off. The important thing is not who people are or say they are but what you need right now. I suggest you ask yourself "what do I myself need right now for my own health and wellbeing?" Centre your power in yourself and your own unique journey.
Old 14-09-2019, 04:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheroad
It sounds like you are in a confused state in yourself. I would work on this and look at the issues that are causing your confusion and possible anxiety. I would ignore 'the people' whoever they are. If they do not help you to feel centred and confuse you even further then you don't need them, whoever they are and whatever they say. You do not need instructions from other people so blow them off. The important thing is not who people are or say they are but what you need right now. I suggest you ask yourself "what do I myself need right now for my own health and wellbeing?" Centre your power in yourself and your own unique journey.

You are absolutely right, i need to centre my self and my own power to build me and my future.
But, tbh, i'm not so confused anymore. Thanks to them ive awoken, be it by force or not, and now i have a way clearer mind then ever.
I dont need to "shake them off" too, cuz they are not chasing me or anything.
Im just a curious person haha, i know i wont get answers from them (or wont believe it anyways) so im here to see if anyone has a way of maybe knowing(?) what was this weird thing. Guess time will tell
Old 15-09-2019, 12:43 AM

Sorry if I misunderstood you but I thought they were pressuring you and "forcing telepathy" on you and said they were Luceferian. I don't think anyone here could know who these people are as you haven't given enough information and there are many groups using LSD and other drugs, but it sounds like you feel something isn't quite right with them and I would trust that, as intuition is a very deep way of "knowing". The highest truth is love and telepathy is just a byproduct of growth but not the end goal. People who focus on telepathy and other 'powers' may be doing it for their own ego and power, so I would just trust my own intuition about them.
Old 18-09-2019, 02:09 AM
MAYA EL

Sounds like a bunch of adults with a child's imagination. Now I'm not saying it's not possible to do those things it's very possible I to know exactly what somebody is doing on the other side of the planet where they're sitting what they're wearing what they're drinking. But what is a red flag to me is that these people have created a group and they're purposely doing this. With maturity you learn that it's not an advantage it's a trade-off and there are consequences if you do things foolishly when they're not fundamentally important one of the consequences being your imagination takes over and you end up playing cops and robbers on missions having to do this and having to do that and then these people are attacking you and this and that and blah blah blah when there's real no reason behind any of it it's just a bunch of bored adults with strong imaginations wanting to play good guy bad guy with their imagination
Old 18-09-2019, 11:02 AM
Deactivated Account
I know exactly what those people are. Morons.