Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 10-04-2020, 07:43 PM
Pathfinder
Experienced unintentional automatic writing.

I was writing in my journal. My thoughts began racing a little bit... And then a little more... And then to the point where I was exercising no control over them whatsoever. I started to feel a presence. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, however. It seemed perfectly natural that I would be feeling a presence. Then I began getting this very mysterious feeling. This very mysterious feeling... In my hand. I began writing "So I go into this moment thinking that I'm basically insane and this is my last ditch effort to get out..." And then the thoughts I wasn't controlling said "/ Yeah... / Yeah... / Not gonna happen." and then I immediately lapsed and I accidentally wrote a bunch of very distressing stuff really really fast in a different penmanship. I immediately wrote "WHAT THE ****" in big letters after I regained control of my thoughts.

I remember now. I remember when I was at my computer a few months to a year ago and I felt a presence, then lapsed and typed that I was "on the fast track to success." Now suddenly I'm "on the fast track to success" again. Last time this happened whatever the presence was repressed my memories of the events and made me delete everything I typed but this time it let me keep them.

And this was the start of the thing I posted in a thread in another board, where I said I was in telepathic contact with extraterrestrials. And now because of this I am on antipsychotics.

edit: Oh I forgot the best part. One of the lines was "Ignore the skinny green men in the sky, the ones doing all the crop circles, they're just regular artists." Before this I thought they were grey.

Last edited by robhr : 10-04-2020 at 09:16 PM.
Old 27-04-2020, 01:03 AM
Pathfinder
Nothing? I would’ve figured this would get a response.
Old 02-05-2020, 04:15 PM
Suspended
Master
Only just seen this thread - This bit concerns me robhr....

Yeah... / Yeah... / Not gonna happen." and then I immediately lapsed and I accidentally wrote a bunch of very distressing stuff really really fast in a different penmanship. I immediately wrote "WHAT THE ****"

Not sure what you're connecting to - check your energy vibrations are good and high, you can check online how to raise vibrations so you connect to good spirit... Good luck.
Old 07-05-2020, 03:19 AM
Master
Every thought that has ever been thought still exists, when you think, you become as the energy of that thought, and you can feel emotional relativity between your thought and of your Source. When your thoughts are in alignment, you feel good, and then your thoughts are of evermore natural and effortless and enjoyable greater allowed realisation.

This is your true natural state of being, all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now through the natural path of least resistance, through which all that exists is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now, all that you want to be do or have.

You do not need to work or try hard to achieve your natural state of alignment, as felt emotionally. You just need to stop thinking thoughts which are resistant in nature, that do not allow your natural alignment of your natural state of being. Hence, meditation is a helpful way to really begin letting go of all of your thoughts, and become more sensitive to your emotional guidance system, as to how the thoughts you are thinking feel. As you allow yourself to naturally think more thoughts which feel good, you become of that energy, and this energy is in alignment with your source of being, thus you naturally and effortlessly allow your perfectly unique and personal greater allowed realisation of any and all things you may ever want to be do or have. The only requirement is for you to simply enjoy your life, and thus only think thoughts which feel good naturally to you, as that is your natural indicator that those thoughts are going to lead you on the natural energetic path, of your natural evermore effortless and joyful greater allowed realisation, of any and all things you may ever want to be do or have.

When you feel good, you naturally flow through the natural path of least resistance, towards your ongoing natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of any and all things you may want to be do or have, in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation, of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love. So all you have to do is simply think about things that feel good to you, emotionally, when you think about them. And you naturally come into alignment with your own ever expanding greater knowing, of your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness, of which you are an inseperable extension of it, hence you always feel your energy motional relativity to it, by virtue of your valuable emotional guidance system.