Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 22-09-2020, 07:41 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditi
It is nice to meet you, too.

I can relate to what you said about the importance of experience. Other people's stories are interesting, for sure, but I am wary of believing in things I can't verify for myself.

What was it that lead you to explore so many different traditions? Was it all searching, or something more like, you already had experience of something and were looking into different ways of exploring it?

You ask very good questions. I had what is called Atma Darshan when I was 3 1/2 years old, which I remember really well, but had no context for it. By the time I was 10 years old I became vegetarian and started to study and practice everything I could find in Native American, Hindu and Buddhist teachings. It has been my calling all my life.
Old 23-09-2020, 10:09 PM
Aditi

Do tell me if I get too nosy lol

What was (is?) Atma Darshan like?
I can barely remember being three at all.
Old 27-09-2020, 09:35 PM
Experiencer

Hi Aditi, Sorry for the delay in responding.

It is the experience of the Self - Divine Light, Total Unity, Total Peace - no time - no space.

It is the pre-cursor to genuine Self-Realization. In Zen there two terms one is for the first time - the Experience of IT, the second time is the Realization and Identity of IT the Self. That THAT is ME. I AM THAT Realization.
Old 29-09-2020, 07:59 PM
Aditi

What sort of impact does that have on a person's life? Like, for example, do you ever worry?

I don't worry so much now, but I used to worry a lot. I once had my palms read, and the reader told me that all the tiny lines on the bases of my thumbs were from worry. He said some people have none of those lines, and I wondered what sort of life someone would need to have for that to happen.
Old 29-09-2020, 11:37 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditi
What sort of impact does that have on a person's life? Like, for example, do you ever worry?

I can mention that in early 1991 when I had the 2nd situation arise - it burned up say 97% of personal suffering. One experiences much less as a human being, and more so as Atman (Self/ True Nature/ Spirit). So a concern once in a while happens. A mis-understanding, etc.

Thus the Eastern scriptural Teachings reveal where you are going and give one the methods to get there - what they do not inform is the majic that happens as the decades go by - how it deepens into something that cannot be talked about so much more than it already cannot be talked about. lol.

The constant Transcendent Bliss/ Divine Love / Illuminated Wisdom, etc.