Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 26-11-2020, 06:18 PM
Master

Door opening after simple prayer

Last night I was watching the movie called The Shift, an interesting movie that talks about many things that I also realized on my spiritual journey. So I said, let's try connect with the Source, in that very moment, my door opened on its own and in that very moment, in the movie they were talking about how the doors ( of our life ) are opened when one surrends to the Source.

This was really scary!!!

I jumped out of my bed, directly at the door to close it, it was around 3 AM, no one outside, deep silence. I started to experience crazy things happening at that hour, how should I say, everything is far more intense...
Old 26-11-2020, 06:34 PM
Master

I honestly envy how far you’ve come. I can see it in the energies you show. They aren’t just detailed, they have depth. Not many people have shown there patterns. Maybe it’s more the kind of patterns than the depth...
Old 26-11-2020, 09:02 PM
You have inspired me to look up The Shift.

I know this for fact...how amazing it is we are like a wisp away from the Divine -
a prayer is like a blow that moves the thin paper or veil away.

Oh my - we are right next to all we ever wanted.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-11-2020, 12:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
I honestly envy how far you’ve come. I can see it in the energies you show. They aren’t just detailed, they have depth. Not many people have shown there patterns. Maybe it’s more the kind of patterns than the depth...

I am just a man my friend, where I can go, you can too.
Old 27-11-2020, 12:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

I know this for fact...how amazing it is we are like a wisp away from the Divine -

It's a nice movie, I like the topics discussed in that movie, they resonate with my own inner realisations.

@Miss Hepburn, you always seem to be in a very good mood, I am happy for you, you truly have the "knowing".
Old 27-11-2020, 02:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

Are you kidding me? How did you find Abraham? Through Seth?
Because Wayne Dyer led people to Abraham by the hundreds maybe even thousands. Maybe even hundred thousands. I dont know... But allot.

I'm not sure how that works vibrationally, it wasn't like on schedule or anything, atleast not consciously.
Old 27-11-2020, 02:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
It's a nice movie, I like the topics discussed in that movie, they resonate with my own inner realisations.

@Miss Hepburn, you always seem to be in a very good mood, I am happy for you, you truly have the "knowing".
Man, you should have been there when all of it was

going on live.
It feels weird that all that time has passed.

The amount of consciousness I have shifted. It scares me. How much I've experienced from then till now. Wayne closed all of our eyes, and he told us, "I am receiving inner guidance, trust me, follow me, we will end up where we want to be." He led the way for so many. His faith was so strong. And so spot on accurate in a blind crazy drunk sage kind od way. Like we've no idea where we're going but it's going to be big, very big and very good. I coulden't have dreamed it to be that big.

He is like the prelude to jerry hicks. The depth of his questions that he asked in the name of all of humanity, led to the answers which abraham have shared with all of us. This co-creation is big. And we're all part of it. But how Jerry spoke to the deepest core of the deepest questions of so many human beings. I miss that. He was like the anchor and esther like the satellite dish. And now esther is both lol. And now I have no idea what is going on. Its bigger than anything I can imagine at this point. I lost touch shortly after jerry transitioned. I still don't understand how all of it fits. Am really curious where all of this is going. Where all of us are going as the human collective.

I think in 2025 the big stuff will begin to really express and start motion in real visible ways. The train is going already. We're all headed for epic future. But its still a mystery, I cant imagine how big its all going to be, when all of it really begins to kick into higher gear after 2025. All I know is that we're all in this together. Every single human being, physical and non-physical.

I have witnessed channels receiving such great and big messages. It is not even universal anymore. Its becoming inter-universal now. Multi-versal. I can't even fathom the words. Its like Jerry says. Ineffable. Going from the most limitted human consciousness to infinite omni awareness expressing through human beings. Talk about a shift! My mind has been blown on multiple dimensions. And continues to get blown even again evermore and accelerating. Don't know what is happening but we're in for some big adventures. This party has not even begun beginning... Like we're at the very at the very tip of human awakening.

So many gifts await us and humanity is in no rush at all. And it seems so slow from my point of view, but looking at humanity as a collective, the bigness of the shift that all of humanity is going through on this planet right now, nothing like this has ever been done or achieved on any planet in all of creation ever, at this speed and perfection and immensity. This is an existence first. Forget about universe or planet. There are inter universal visitors here watching this planet right now. I cannot even fathom what is going on all over the place here now from my current human perspective. All I can say its going to be big. And every single being here now is in for a great ride. Enjoy the adventure, brother. There is so much still to come for all of us. Only going to get crazier and wilder in the best imaginable possibly kind of way. And better evermore. I don't think this is the kind of ride that has any ending in sight...
Old 27-11-2020, 06:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Man, you should have been there when all of it was

going on live.
It feels weird that all that time has passed.

The amount of consciousness I have shifted. It scares me. How much I've experienced from then till now. Wayne closed all of our eyes, and he told us, "I am receiving inner guidance, trust me, follow me, we will end up where we want to be." He led the way for so many. His faith was so strong. And so spot on accurate in a blind crazy drunk sage kind od way. Like we've no idea where we're going but it's going to be big, very big and very good. I coulden't have dreamed it to be that big.

He is like the prelude to jerry hicks. The depth of his questions that he asked in the name of all of humanity, led to the answers which abraham have shared with all of us. This co-creation is big. And we're all part of it. But how Jerry spoke to the deepest core of the deepest questions of so many human beings. I miss that. He was like the anchor and esther like the satellite dish. And now esther is both lol. And now I have no idea what is going on. Its bigger than anything I can imagine at this point. I lost touch shortly after jerry transitioned. I still don't understand how all of it fits. Am really curious where all of this is going. Where all of us are going as the human collective.

I think in 2025 the big stuff will begin to really express and start motion in real visible ways. The train is going already. We're all headed for epic future. But its still a mystery, I cant imagine how big its all going to be, when all of it really begins to kick into higher gear after 2025. All I know is that we're all in this together. Every single human being, physical and non-physical.

I have witnessed channels receiving such great and big messages. It is not even universal anymore. Its becoming inter-universal now. Multi-versal. I can't even fathom the words. Its like Jerry says. Ineffable. Going from the most limitted human consciousness to infinite omni awareness expressing through human beings. Talk about a shift! My mind has been blown on multiple dimensions. And continues to get blown even again evermore and accelerating. Don't know what is happening but we're in for some big adventures. This party has not even begun beginning... Like we're at the very at the very tip of human awakening.

So many gifts await us and humanity is in no rush at all. And it seems so slow from my point of view, but looking at humanity as a collective, the bigness of the shift that all of humanity is going through on this planet right now, nothing like this has ever been done or achieved on any planet in all of creation ever, at this speed and perfection and immensity. This is an existence first. Forget about universe or planet. There are inter universal visitors here watching this planet right now. I cannot even fathom what is going on all over the place here now from my current human perspective. All I can say its going to be big. And every single being here now is in for a great ride. Enjoy the adventure, brother. There is so much still to come for all of us. Only going to get crazier and wilder in the best imaginable possibly kind of way. And better evermore. I don't think this is the kind of ride that has any ending in sight...

I know there is this movement that talks about how humanity is at very beginning of some global awakening, some global shift that's going to change us forever but.... my friend, looking at our world, it does not look this way, there is not even a single shred of proof that some kind of awakening is going to take place. In fact, we would be really lucky if no major war is going to start... or some natural cataclysm..
Old 28-11-2020, 01:31 AM
Master
Quote:
I know there is this movement that talks about how humanity is at very beginning of some global awakening, some global shift that's going to change us forever but.... my friend, looking at our world, it does not look this way, there is not even a single shred of proof that some kind of awakening is going to take place. In fact, we would be really lucky if no major war is going to start... or some natural cataclysm..
Not anymore. Whatever you see now is remnants of purging. Most purging is already done. Whatever is left now will take care of itself. Don't drink what others are purging. That's really pointless at this point. They are remnants of old thought forms that have no more pathway to manifest. Sure there are many of them but allot less nowadays. Whatever is left is now all old smoke and mirrors. Some of them are still collectively coming into the light to get dismantled. If people hold on to anything that doesn't serve the all, they go down with what they are holding on to, and also get transmuted or purge. Really, all is well. Most of the worse case scenarios are already faar gone. At this point people can only experience some personal resistance and struggle and letting go and letting god. As peace continues to grow.
Also, this shift has already been happening for a long while. It will continue to grow steadily.
Looking at a universal scale, the amount that is and has been shifted is allot and very quick and very fast. That is the consciousness. But on a physical level, there is not gonna be quick fast changes ever. Always gradual. And the steadiness is such that makes this what some call the earth experiment, a big succes.
These thought forms of war that people are worrying about is literally nothing in comparison to what kind of war the consciousness of people are transmuting here on this physical plane. If there is war, it will be mostly off planet. And it wont even be called war to those who experience that which we may call war, but its really not even human related nor relevant. And all good. Most of the corruption on this planet is already game over and on its way to waving some last goodbyes.
You wont really know everything untill peace has really accelerated and the message of human victory has reached all. Then human awakening will be ripe and sprout globally. But currently there are endless souls purging endless many kinds of doom scenarios, merely remnants of what once used to be. And this is waning also heavily.

A war at this point would be completely pointless. Because the people that would benefit are out of game. They are game over. You may still see some theatrics going on, which is merely exposure games and bringing into light all hidden agendas to let them go. Because we are going. All of humanity is going forward from now on. This train has already parted. We're all going. We've already globally reached the point of no return. Awakening is going to happen for all. Whatever corruption you may be worrying about is really completely insignificant at this point. They are all just playing out their last dance, as the corrupt take out the corrupt. Again just remaining purgings that you see now. Most of it is already done.

The momentum is already too big. But to really see global awakening in play it will be 2025 and forward. Now is really just letting go of old and in with the new. Lots of transforming and transmuting now also more on physical levels for the coming years.

World peace is already a certainty. Whatever drama you see from now on, just requires some popcorn. Cause that drama is not gonna return anymore. In the future. For god knows how long of a time to come if not forever. And whatever personal stories, will play out as a form of reconciliation.
Old 30-11-2020, 07:48 PM
Master
Quote:
For me this is the real awakening.To recognize the lie,the faulse,and the fake.To see things as they really are,and not through filters.If people want to experience the 'right',first they have to know what 'right' isn't.