Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2021, 11:20 PM
Master

Reply and Clarification …

Crossroads …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

This Clarification is a response to a reply offered to the initial post #440 … A True Spiritual Student … on page 44. Although I post this as a reply to Hazada Guess … it applies to all … much more than most believe.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Hazada Guess … and all else who are at a similar crossroads in their individual journey to understand Life … when you raise your fist to Life and you boldly state … “I will only listen to advice presented in the way I want it presented … leading me to new considerations only in the way I want to be led … and even though someone has apparently been to where I wish to go … I will listen to that advice only if it aligns with what I’ve done in the past … ”

When you make such declarations … if you listen closely … you may hear the faint ‘click’ of the door closing … and behind that door … you may hear the muffled but joyful celebratory laughter of the Negative Forces in their successful ploy to mislead and misdirect your efforts for lifetimes to come. The Negative Forces will use your eagerness to lead you down a constant and consistent series of dead ends, blind alleys, and misdirects. That is the job of the Negative Forces and it does its job well … pitting yourself against yourself.

If and when you are truly ready to explore the Great Unknown beyond the traditional … you do not do so using the old approaches. To step beyond the traditional is not accomplished by traditional tactics. You tell yourself … “Yes … I will move forward but only under these conditions … only in my way will I do it … “ … and that always caters the old beliefs and patterns.

What one learns in the end … that does work … is detachment. You find a way to counteract against your own resistances … to not “listen” to yourself … to counterattacks yourself … and you will move forward in spite of yourself in spite of your personal limitations that can at times hold sway but you learn to live beyond them … to be detached from them for the moment and complete the necessary act or task that Life directs you into.

You will know and recognize your own patterns as they burst into your awareness and try to mislead … but you will counter them and live beyond them … through detachment. It still takes place through discernment … a constant refinement … but it is a winning battle.

The Negative Forces are happy to use your own passion against you … to make you believe that you can demand how you will step into the far reaches of Greater truth. … that you will take these steps in *this* way and only under *these? conditions? What will you learn by making such demands … or more importantly … what will you learn by recognizing your own limitations and discovering how to counter and sidestep them through discipline and focused attention.

You can take this approach … literally … forever. It is not LIFE that learns … it is *you* that learns.

In the end … it is not because LIFE is cruel or the Negative Forces are cruel … it is because you will not listen … or learn … and have yet to develop the strength and courage and necessary discipline and the resilience to move forward in spite of what you believe … in spite of your resistances. This … is the key. This … is the true detachment. To come up with a series of counters against your own limitations and limiting patterns and beliefs. To do the action or the task … anyway … in spite of what your old patterns are screaming at you.

To try and solve and resolve every resistance … the mind will always come up with yet another … and then another after that. There is no end … to obstacles and misdirects.

To become detached from your resistances is the way forward.

Your last post is a prime example of “misdirection because of partial truths.” One of your most glaring statements is that “who on this earth knows the real truth … “ … as if there is no one that does know real truth or has actually attained “The End.” That’s what an authentic Master *is* … and few even find or meet Them … because of the necessary prerequisites before such a meeting is allowed. So many clamor for assistance … from any and everyone … that true authentic Masters only have time to truly assist those who are ready to listen. There are other “great assistants” that can help all else … using whatever term one wishes to use to designate these capable individuals.

The authentic Masters … as They are here in the Lower Psychic Worlds … must constantly be aware of the traps set for others … and even more so for the traps set for them … for it is truly the prime delight of the Negative Forces to trick an authentic Master into “falling” once again. It rarely happens … but that doesn’t stop the Negative Forces from trying … whether they actually accomplish the downfall of an authentic Master or the Negative Forces simply make life here as difficult and filled with distractions and obstacles as the Negative Forces possibly can.

For the most part … the authentic Masters can stay out of such traps.

This entire Lower Psychic Worlds schoolroom is *not* designed where there is no teacher able and capable of leading into Greater Truth … all the say to the end of true God-Realization. These authentic Masters are around. It is up to *you* … to do what is necessary to find Them … or … to “do it without Them” … which cannot be done.

The design of the Path is such that an authentic Master *must* take and accompany an individual student into and through certain experiences. Unless an individual has found an authentic Master that can give and accompany the individual on all levels / dimension / planes of the Lower Psychic Worlds and on into the Pure God Worlds … and on to God-Realization itself. Masters can work with each individual on both the inner and the outer … the higher and the lower … so to speak … that is a partial designation of a true authentic Master.

The reason for this design is easy to understand … once anyone gets high enough to discern it.

There are many individuals who can interact on the inner and outer of the Lower Psychic Worlds only … certainly including the entire mental realms. These are *not* authentic Masters.

So in the end … you have designed your own landscape for lifetimes to come … by making your decisions today. You are going to put in an incredible amount of time and effort to learn what *not* do later on down the road. You will now learn what doesn’t work … even though you believe it will … even though you demand that it will. You are demanding the conditions under which you will learn. You are dictating to Life … this way or no way.

You are stating these to Life. Most simply consider that they are responding to a person … which outward they are … but inwardly … you express this to Life … by your attitude and statements and declarations.

In the end … you will learn that detachment is the prime way to success. It is the only true avenue. It is the learning how to counteract your prevailing beliefs … and doing what must be done in spite of your prevailing beliefs.

A maxim that applies to all that live … myself included … from the book Illusions by Richard Bach … “Argue for your limitations … and sure enough … they’re yours.”

So when you state your demands … you are arguing for your limitations. When you make such declarations … you are telling Life … “I will move forward *only* under these conditions … in this way.”

That doesn’t work.

You may believe I am simply blowing hot air. I am not. This is all part of the sorting-out process.

I didn’t like hearing it either.

More Monday.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 06-11-2021, 10:24 AM
hazada guess

The only reply to your post #443 is that perhaps I am not ready to move on then.
Old 06-11-2021, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
In the end … you will learn that detachment is the prime way to success.
It is the only true avenue. It is the learning how to counteract your prevailing beliefs …
and doing what must be done in spite of your prevailing beliefs.

A maxim that applies to all that live … myself included … from the book Illusions by Richard Bach …
“Argue for your limitations … and sure enough … they’re yours.”
I thought I would post this again, (sometimes people won't read long posts).
I loved it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-11-2021, 03:10 PM
hazada guess

Thankyou Miss Hepburn.(Those sentences in your quote mean so much to me).
Old 07-11-2021, 02:26 PM
Master

Thanks Mizz H …

Sometimes pertinent features need to be pointed out by others that “see” them. You do a fabulous job. That quote has “haunted” me for a long, long time … and I still often find its accuracy in what I hold as true or not.

Often … many people have misdefined and blurred the idea of detachment … making it out to be the giving up of everything (material and metal) that they own and go find a cave somewhere and stop the mind and retreat from life. That’s what mind makes out of a concept given the chance. It is *not* that … and I hope I’ve made the accurate definition a bit more clear.

There was the suggestion that I make my posts shorter a the very beginning of my starting this thread. Can you imagine what such people are declaring to LIFE?

“Hey LIFE … you may put valuable and accurate information in front of me … but make sure you give it to me in five paragraphs or less. I’m not gonna put out more effort than that.”

Can you just imagine … LIFE … nodding IT’s formless head … with a big smile on IT’s formless face … and saying … “Cool. Have a good journey.”

And then moving such people a few notches back down the “waiting list” of discovering deeper truths.

There is an old tale told … of a Master and student sitting on the banks of a river … and the student asks … “Hey … when am I gonna get God-Realization?” The Mater grabs he head of the student and forces it into the river and hold him underwater. No problem for 15 seconds … maybe 30 … and then the student starts flailing and flopping … and the Master finally lets him up … gasping. The Master asks … “What did you desire?” The student replies … “AIR!” The Maser replies … “When you want God more than you wanted air … you will find God-Realization.”

Most people believe self - realization and God-realization to just be a continued mind-game … finding the right mental clues that will reveal it all.

I will try to give a few more clues to all of this in the next few posts but I have one or two to put in before I try to directly address it.

On we go.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 07-11-2021, 02:53 PM
Master
Interesting … this emphasis on detachment, relevant no doubt and yet to be truly detached (not indifferent), recognition is a prerequisite, in my view. We recognise the play underway, which then leads us to acceptant nonchalance, surrender or detachment, whilst retaining vibrant aliveness, moment to moment.

Attachment is synonymous with stagnation in fears & desires ‘owned’ by mind-body identity. Once we recognise this, delusion ends (it may resurface in moments of stupor though), attachments end, fears & desires recede.
Old 07-11-2021, 03:30 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Interesting … this emphasis on detachment, relevant no doubt and yet to be truly detached (not indifferent), recognition is a prerequisite, in my view.
We recognise the play underway, which then leads us to acceptant nonchalance, surrender or detachment, whilst retaining vibrant aliveness, moment to moment.
Yes, recognition, realization..then the natural outcome is detachment...along with other wonderful things.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-11-2021, 06:31 PM
ImthatIm

quote from zorkchops post #447
Quote:
the book Illusions by Richard Bach

I will read or actually listen to this book.
Already it has reminded me of "The way of the peaceful warrior" by Dan Millman.
Old 07-11-2021, 06:59 PM
Master

The book is not what you might think. It is clearly more of a fiction read … but has quite insightful quotes offered throughout. “Argue for your limitations … “ was one of them. It’s an interesting read. It was big back in the Jonathan Livingston Seagull days … in the 70’s … the Illusions book coming later. There are free PDF’s around for both … I believe.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 07-11-2021, 07:15 PM
I want to second or encourage everyone to read Jon Livingston Seagull also!!!
You will thank us!

Closed Thread