Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-06-2013, 09:13 PM
Afterlife84

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
It is all in how you interact with this person not how you interact with a piece of paper stating a chart. Your heart/soul/and head are all you need.If you are going to add astrology. Then look at the big picture. Go beyond what your birthday falls on.

Absolutely! Well said.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:15 PM
Master

I actually had relationship charts done between me and my twin. We scored really high on compatibility and it showed our problem areas. If you are going to use astrology, PLEASE go to a professional and use the whole charts. That is where you will find your relationship "map."

The problem with this is that astrology charts are outlines of your egos for this lifetime and not your souls. They can't tell you on a soul level what happens between you and another. They can only tell you the ego level.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:20 PM
Super Moderator
Thank you afterlife. Exactly gypsy
Old 03-06-2013, 09:30 PM
jupitorarizona

I'm a Sagi, he's a Scorpio.

TF Birthday numerology's interesting to look at! 6, 9, 15, 24, 27. I'm 3 December, he's 12 November. 3+12=15, and 1+5=6.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:40 PM
Iseke

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
The problem with this is that astrology charts are outlines of your egos for this lifetime and not your souls. They can't tell you on a soul level what happens between you and another. They can only tell you the ego level.

Exactly!

Also, from the perspective of past life memories of prior experiences with my twin, I can say that in each life we have different arrangements of elements and planets and such. What we're given to work with affects how we engage during that lifetime, but it does not reflect our true soul or whether our connection is legitimate, since our signs and elements change with every lifetime. :)
Old 03-06-2013, 11:55 PM
faith83

I never really understood how to figure out what part of your chart is suppose to show tf or soul connections but if I remember correctly I think it has something to do with what signs are in what houses as well

My tf was a Sag and I'm a Libra. From the naked eye I couldn't really see any astrological connections. His moon, venus, and mars was in Libra tho

There's a man in my life that I feel and have always felt a strong connection with. Like the male/female version of the same soul. We even look alike
He's a cancer and I'm a libra. Water and air isn't suppose to be a good mix but our Ascendants are opposites (Me:Taurus Him:Scorpio) so all signs in our houses are opposite. Also I'm air with alot of water and earth. He's water with a lot of air and fire LOL
We're so much alike it's scary...but cute :)
Old 04-06-2013, 01:45 AM
lil

Hi all I am just addressing some issues to clarify things I think deserve better light on...
To Ksjm33 - which signs are opposite? Opposition regards to places - distance of 180 degrees (more or less 5 or 10 degrees, but I admit up to 5) between glyphs - I do not say between planets or asteroids only, but between energies. When you look at a chart or two or more, you look at energies rather than egos, souls, character, ethics or whatever anthropomorphic. Just energies like waves. Unfortunately charts are interpreted, then they are biased by humans that carry on subjective lens. Opposition between solar signs not necessarily indicates complementary aspects. Gypsy is correct when says that you need to look at the whole chart(s) / situation. Look is just look, as it is. Do not try to find connection or match. Look and then figure out. Use some experience of practical world as well. Synastry is a misunderstood word. I have heard absurds and misuse (generally). Many people think that synastry is about romantic matching when it is just a kind of comparison between the dynamics of different sets of energies.
Jadt - Aquarius is an air sign rather than water, but it is OK the confusion happens...
Ksjm3 again... the importance of opposites - they are complementary like negative/positive sides (metaphor of electricity). However you need consider opposition in several ways (planets, houses types, asteroids, and other "things" I particularly name "glyphs" (I miss better name though).
The same element has the possibility to manifest itself in several states - for instance, water can be solid (ice), or liquid, or assume steam form. Therefore, "same element" is "same" but can assume different properties and it changes the interactions.
Tealtwist - OK and not OK... I mean, an Astro chart is a representation of energetic patterns - it says about energies and proper dynamics, it says nothing about ethics, character...
In ultimate state we are all energy - waves interacting, so how we move, how far we go in some situations, how we feel/think is influenced (not determined) by our inner frequencies.
Gyspy - yes, look at the whole chart ever. No, Astro charts are not about egos, ego is will, energy goes free, we can tame (or not) the energies.
I apologise due the extension and I hope I have not disregarded astrological knowledge, just my experience.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:21 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupitorarizona
In my opinion, not in a legitimate "Twin Soul" connection.

LOL, what is a legitimate "twin soul" connection than?
Old 04-06-2013, 12:23 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afterlife84
I know I'll get some flack for this, but I've never put any stock into astrology. It's just never rung true to me.

I am a cancer and my twin is a leo. I don't believe you have to have opposite astrological signs to be twin flames.

We are extreme polar opposites in personality. Just not on the astrological chart.

100% agree here. Those that have a twin flame of the opposite sigh will somehow think this is a requirement while those that have a twin of the same sigh will say its not a requirement.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:58 PM
Master
Cancer here, twin is a Capricorn. Funny story from my birth mother (I'm adopted); one of my sisters (her daughter) shares a birthday with my twin (they also have very similar voices too). Anyway, one year my birth mom gave a birthday party for my sister-on my birthday (in January), which is 5 days later in the month than my twin's/sister's.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain