Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-06-2011, 06:49 AM
Skins_Princess

I know I'm not supposed to request readings yet as a newbie but I would like it if someone who could help me would pm about my connection to Prince William for starters?
Old 16-07-2011, 08:48 AM
Skins_Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by modmystic1111
Sometimes the human part of us can insert romantic expectations where, in the bigger reality, the real opportunity in the connection lies in what can be learned at the soul level. Has your connection spurred you to take off in any other direction in your own life, like a new area of interest that then leads to new knowledge gained, a new creative endeavor, or area of spiritual learning that you hadn't undertaken before? In these things, I believe, is where true expansion can occur, and even though you may never meet in the physical, you can rest assured that your connection is real in the higher dimensions. We are all connected in those realms.

Yes, in a sense b ut since I also feel so stifled due to how secretive I've had to become over it, it hasn't been too much of a physical change but especially when I started to love Prince William, I felt a huge change overcome me.
Old 16-07-2011, 11:07 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by modmystic1111
Sometimes the human part of us can insert romantic expectations where, in the bigger reality, the real opportunity in the connection lies in what can be learned at the soul level. Has your connection spurred you to take off in any other direction in your own life, like a new area of interest that then leads to new knowledge gained, a new creative endeavor, or area of spiritual learning that you hadn't undertaken before? In these things, I believe, is where true expansion can occur, and even though you may never meet in the physical, you can rest assured that your connection is real in the higher dimensions. We are all connected in those realms.

Couldn't agree more.
Old 16-07-2011, 07:24 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna
I'm so glad you posted this thread since I also believe my twin is a celebrity. He is in spirit which made me feel even more like a complete looney. In fact he died many years ago when I was only 13 and although I knew who he was through my parents (who were fans), I lived a further 27 years in complete ignorance of him until late last year when something happened to me and he came to help me through it. Now I know we are connected and I can feel it every day.

Lol
Anna

If he died all those years ago, it's possible he's reincarnated. Gentle suggestion: do not close yourself off to anyone who might enter your life, particularly men who are 13 years younger than you. :-)
Old 27-08-2011, 08:00 AM
Anna

Thank you Serpent Queen. I know he is still in spirit though because that is how he came to me. Unfortunately I am not yet very (or any I should say) good at communicating with him through telepathy or touch but he has sent me physical signs that I recognised as coming from him and I have felt his energy at times. I believe he is waiting for me in a chapel on a hill.

LOL
Anna
x
Old 27-08-2011, 10:49 AM
Master

i just wanted to post here, i once had a strong connection to a singer from a tv show, from literally 7 years back very weird, nothing like the thing im going through now but a strange connection non the less, 7 years later i found the cd in a drawer when moving house,not going into details here but i thought hmmm wonder what they are up to now, i found they had started a band, i added the singer on facebook and he instantly messaged me back despite having a large network on his page, we spoke for months and also met up when he came over to my country to tour, and we still talk now and will meet up again. it's not a tf or anything but im sure it's a soul connection of some type just an interesting story.
Old 27-08-2011, 10:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna
Thank you Serpent Queen. I know he is still in spirit though because that is how he came to me. Unfortunately I am not yet very (or any I should say) good at communicating with him through telepathy or touch but he has sent me physical signs that I recognised as coming from him and I have felt his energy at times. I believe he is waiting for me in a chapel on a hill.

LOL
Anna
x

so interesting i think the motto is if it's meant to be it will be whoever the person in question is.
Old 27-08-2011, 03:27 PM
Anna

I agree Miss Believed. Famous people are just the same as the rest of us after all. In my case my twin's fame was just the means by which I came to be drawn to him. Your own story is also very interesting. Definitely sounds like a connection.
LOL
Anna
x
Old 28-08-2011, 05:17 AM
Blanket

I LOVE this topic! LOL . I love this topic because finally, here are a group of people who openly admit to feeling connections to certain celebrities instead of a group of judgmental folks who automatically write such people off as "insane" immediately, sometimes without even hearing the whole story -_-

I must say though, I have encountered a woman who believed that she had a connection with a certain celebrity (I won't say any names just to avoid any possible conflict) . After discovery about this woman though, she seemed to truly be insane and the "proofs" that she offered OPENLY about why she thought this celebrity was her twinflame was outrageous. She was putting up "proofs" openly that weren't even there and these "proofs" were PHYSICAL so a person would be able to know if they were really there or not ... and when I and a few others went to certain videos that this woman put up as her "proof", the "proof" wasn't there..
Not only that but this woman in general just seemed very crazy with multiple personalities...and she seemed to dislike me and my sister in particular for some reason..

I said all of that to say this. If soul connections are truly authentic, I think that a celebrity can be a person's twinflame or soul connection because as somebody here already mentioned, "celebrities" are just regular people like the rest of us . I always view them that way and since I'm a very spiritual person naturally, the "fame" of a person doesn't really phase me one way or the other. Heck, I'll scream over a guy just for being super attractive before I screamed over someone's "celebrity status" lol .

The reason why I put up that paragraph about the woman is because I want to warn everybody to be extra careful when thinking that celebrities are their soul connections or twinflames..I say be careful because first of all, you want to make sure that you're not reading too deep into anything. You want to make sure that your reasons for thinking that there's a soul connection or anything of the sort, are legitimate and not just imagined in your mind, like that woman I mentioned earlier.
Second of all, sometimes more than one person can claim that a certain in particular celebrity is their twinflame or soul connection. Now, some people believe that you can have more than one twinflame. I don't believe that but I do believe that people can have more than one soulmate. When more than one person starts to claim the same things about one other in particular person (especially when it's a celebrity) bickering can come about ... bickering such as "well, I don't think you're connected to so and so. I'M connected to them, not YOU.." and thoughts/ideas like that..

Now I'm rambling again lol. Forgive me all .
Guess I just got overexcited that this is actually a topic lol!

I'm really happy because me and my sister both have had some pretty strange things happen to us concerning certain, different celebrities...but the difference between us is that my sister believes that her and a certain celebrity are spiritually connected but I don't believe that I am spiritually linked with this celebrity that I have had some odd experiences about..

I'm a very skeptical person and am not quick to jump to conclusions quickly..

Anyways, I'm about to start rambling again so let me stop typing already lol
Old 28-08-2011, 06:57 AM
pinkviolet

nvmnd. I changed my mind with my post.
I thought this topic was made recently..