Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-10-2022, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai Rai Aorai
Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,
Halloween and the Holiday Season are coming! Hope you will join us for a round of fanfare!
It would mean so much to have your presence expressed here on the Forum once again!
Hi there, you don't hear from me much ...but I second your sentiments, my friend.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-10-2022, 11:50 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi there, you don't hear from me much ...but I second your sentiments, my friend.
Good to hear from you, Miss Hepburn. I have wondered why our paths didn't seem
to cross before.
Old 17-10-2022, 12:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai Rai Aorai
For example, this thread about the afterlife! Big ways to expand horizons in every direction. Thinking about and feeling things in new ways, going to new places and meeting new people, talking in new ways
That sounds exquisite and very smart. Thank you for sharing that idea and ideal, Sorai Rai Aorai!

As to Spirit Guide Sparrow, perhaps he is busy. But I always remember his care and friendship with you - may that live in your heart and may we all treasure this road we carry each other for.
Old 17-10-2022, 12:53 AM
Guide

You're so right. --Sorai
Old 14-12-2022, 10:01 PM
Experiencer

I find it useful to return and read the information some have shared here, Sparrow's being the most resonant from the personal perspective of my filters, and perhaps bumping this thread via selective quotes might be useful for some readers who have not yet had a chance to delve into this super high-quality data. For example, the question of ONENESS is often pondered, and Sparrow's elegant comment here is worth reviewing again:

Q: Do I reunite with God and become ‘one with all that is’ upon my passing?

Sparrow: Some belief systems will try to convince you that once you have crossed over to the spirit world everything miraculously changes and you become one with God. Some will try to persuade you that you will enter an infinite state of bliss where there is no longer separation seen, felt or experienced, and that your soul and spirit loses its individual identity. They may say that you no longer have any distinguishing appearance or form and you simply enter into some void of everlasting state of completion and perfection with Creator.

As pleasing to believe for some it may be, such a reality would deface and defy every purpose and value of the life you now have. In actual fact it would make your physical life journey completely irrelevant and pointless. If such a state of union was so wonderful and desirable why do you suppose your own spirit left such a state to create an individual soul and a soul journey?. It was not so you could have one human incarnation then return back into ‘all there is’, for all there is - is a continuation of creation. To be one with all there is, is to be one with continuation.
This continuation is the journey of the soul, and the soul group. The very fact that you have a soul is a proof of the pudding statement that reveals the spirit’s desire to know and be a separate entity of consciousness. The soul journey is the spirits way of being one with the continuum that God is experienced as. This is the true state of bliss. This is the true adventure and relationship with God.

For those who insist reality is contrary to the case, it reveals they themselves cannot recollect their soul journey prior to their own physical conception, and the work they are continuously doing in their soul group. The whole purpose of soul groups, of which all are a part, is to perpetuate the gift of free will and choice to manifest your own destiny through your own individual soul journey. It is through this gift, this vehicle of individual-ness, that all of what God is can be created, explored and experienced through the mechanism of time and co-manifestation.

The state of which you in fact ascend to upon your passing is more or less the same as you experience in physical life. You still retain all the many human facets of thought and feeling, all those beliefs that form your identity. The difference will be that many souls will gain swift access to a much broader range of opportunities and potentials in the spirit world. They will have access to a whole wealth of resources, knowledge, understanding and direction.

Some soul pathways and modes of exploration, especially when venturing into other dimensional states, can be described as being ‘one will everything’, because that is simply a close approximation to the description of the experience in human language. It is not in fact a literal experience of being one with everything, but a state of consciousness, a state of being that resembles your idea of what it would feel like. A literal experience of being one with everything cannot be achieved as and within a state of soul over spirit.
The soul and spirit would be required to be transcended and have no consciousness left of its Self whatsoever. So then, any experiences the spirit has via the soul journey which resembles being one with everything is purely an individualized interpretation. It is not possible to experience a literal state of one-ness whilst in physical form, only a fragmented reflection that meets the individuals current state of comprehension.
The same applies in the immediate afterlife. What is experienced then is the one-ness with your divine spirit, and the bliss attained within your own understanding of the continuum that God is experienced as. As more and more of this continuum is explored, the more you literally become one with all that is.

When the soul becomes light and transparent the spirit shall shine through more profoundly. This is what is known as enlightenment and ascension. It is through this understanding you can ascend closer to your higher Self and that which is God. There is no journey to God but through you. There is no love of God but through you. There is no one with God but the continuum explored through you.

-SPARROW-
Old 15-12-2022, 12:32 PM
Experiencer

One of the limitations of forum-based websites is their very structure.

Sparrow's thoughts and ideas, as with the one mentioned, are certainly to be recommended for consideration and there are many more points equally worthy of consideration. How we might have them all readily accessible though might be a challenge.

Ideally the various topics with questions asked - but without reader comments and follow-on discussions - could be a dedicated, closed and indexed forum. That way seekers could jump to their particular interest and find what Sparrow had to say.

Creating such a resource, however, would need much time and effort.
Old 15-12-2022, 05:11 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyce
Sparrow's thoughts and ideas, as with the one mentioned, are certainly to be recommended for consideration and there are many more points equally worthy of consideration. How we might have them all readily accessible though might be a challenge.

https://spiritguidesparrow.wordpress.com/

__/\__
Old 15-12-2022, 07:24 PM
Experiencer

Yes I'd already seen Bob O'Hearn's tour de force over on Wordpress but I was thinking more of something right here for members' use. I suppose the reality is that so much material is best compiled and edited into a reference book but how many would want that I wonder? And who would be its compiler / editor?
Old 08-02-2023, 05:49 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,
Wishing you well, wherever you are and whatever you do.

As for me, i'm enjoying aikido, teaching qigong, working on family relationships in therapy, and loving my cat
Old 08-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Yes, hope you are well and we miss you....many new people here that could use your wisdom!
Hopefully, they will read your many past posts!
Wisdom is always wisdom.

Best wishes - Sorai

For more of Sparrow's messages, again... What a light in this world:

https://spiritguidesparrow.wordpress.com/

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru