Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-11-2022, 05:13 PM
Master
Travelling to the Dream Town

Just wondering if anyone else has experiences like this:

For about 8-10 years now, whenever I dream I go to this same "town".

I know my way around. There are mountains and oceans, sometimes its raining, sometimes its night time, sometimes its a hot summer night.

I have a lucid dream tea that I drink and I love it - it seems that the nights that I drink the tea I'm on one side of town, and when I don't, I'm in a different part of the same town...

In the town there is a large hotel that I regularly am stuck inside.

Strangely (because I live in the US and have never been there) I was watching a show that was filmed in New Zealand and started recognizing things from my dreams.

As bizarre as it sounds, it feels like I travel to the other side of the world, nightly.

Is it just me?

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 30-11-2022, 10:58 PM
Master
Wonder if your dreambody is attaching itself to someone in their waking state?The tea may be some drug that opens them up to accept you into their experience,you could research if there are drugs like that. .(maybe some native potions the NewZealanders use)
Old 04-12-2022, 04:55 PM
Administrator
Hello

Past life ties? That is what comes to me right off.

Tea is at times a social event "Tea Time" where you take that break in the day's pace to just sit and enjoy the world going by.

Look for some down time, something that gives you that break.

Lynn
Old 18-01-2023, 08:36 AM
Pathfinder
Just woke from dream we were assigned to travel to past on horses
and the process was get horse to run to back wall of of a fire place
and for some reason i wuz last and or did not make that time jump
so there were like 3 or 4 horseback riders
So 2 fireplaces in room one was maybe big enough to get person on horse back through the hearth opening .,. horses had saddles dont remember stirrups
girl ~ female was not side saddel The hearth went through was not on fire
one rider used the opposite hearth fire (2 were in room) to get horse motivated~excited to run fat into non burning hearth

twice i was questioned about what id told an earth ling female So that defined we were in future as he asked second time what i said to gal so i just asked why question me and why not address her and if what i stated was not supposed to be asked then why not tell her to stop questioning me

then it seems he stated i see you have still not resolved the issue of female seeming pointless question ~ attempt to convert knowledge to emotion through hearing process in your time
so concluded i was already in future or back in future No think maybe i wuz in the past and had arrived from the future

pretty sure im assigned to earth as one to see end of the love and hate differences and evolve to pure love society where ones select partners off of emotions instead of beauty and financial security
Remember so many years ago my auntie being told a child i helped raised "step kid" married a pharmacist and she said "she picked a good one"

that phrase translated to people did not trust heart for marriage out of love

IN Jimmy stewart its a wonderful life the girl jimmy loved ,. without him there chose to be a single woman un married Liberian
Old 18-01-2023, 08:46 AM
Pathfinder
moon glo
id ask if newzeeland was directly opposite through planet from you
was setting using oil lamps gas electric oil or wood for fire to make tea?

so guessing im asking if it seemed ud made any form of a time jump
were tea cups exceptional fine white cups
Old 18-01-2023, 04:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by seigo
moon glo
id ask if newzeeland was directly opposite through planet from you

I just looked it up and it is Denham, Australia... close-ish!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 18-01-2023, 05:00 PM
Pathfinder

Definitely sounds like you are either having past or future life memories or are having out of body visits to an astral plane(s) or planet--some location somewhere that attracts your spirit. Perhaps this is a place where you always find spiritual peace and/or harmony.

Over many decades, I have dreamed of a handful of locations which seem awfully familiar. I know where I want to go but generally cannot remember how to get there. Or the store is gone or closed. Or the location is soon to be found and I wake up.

In one set of dreams I first end up in a 'familiar neighborhood', looking for a favorite book store. Can't find it. Months or years later, I am in that same area and find the book store on the 2nd floor of a building. I find a stand of books and select about 5 mostly New Age/UFO books. Don't have any money, but really want the books, so I hide them under the stand, hoping they won't be seen. Maybe weeks on, I dream of returning for the books, but either the books were discovered and bought or the bookstore was closed and gone (I forget which).

Another set of similar dreams is my looking for a favorite thrift store that is nowhere to be found. Both dreams have ceased. I think. I have wondered if the series of dreams were past life memories disguised as dreams. Or maybe even an alternate/parallel life. Maybe your dreams are of a parallel existence. Our reality is so complex, anything seems possible.

TA
Old 19-01-2023, 10:31 PM
Master
Travelling through your higher mind/self is common.

Sometimes it’s a ‘setting the scene’ scenario so you learn about connection differently. Often it’s pivotal too. Meaning your creating something on the higher level that is going to manifest in some form of this dream. Alignment that will be pivotal to your journey in some way.

The stuck in the hotel bit seems like you also have something to shift to create this new movement. The tea tasting seems related too- your getting a taste of this before it manifests and your loving it, but the shift in night/day times seems related to some aspect of separation, your still in or going to move through.

I’ll explain this story to you, it might help.

A friend I met online (another sensitive empath) came out to my country to stay and also travel. Sadly he got locked into extreme déjà v which began the moment I picked him up from the airport. He had never travelled here before, ( not physically) but from the moment we entered my town late at night, his memories and knowing went into overdrive. It literally got so bad it locked him in his room and he struggled to deal for a week or more. Every person, every place just jumped out to him as a memory. Strangely my house was only a few years old but he felt like he’d been there.

Anyhow the journey was important with me for his deeper healing on quite a few levels of his struggles.

I think we all chose a ‘land’ that connects at the deeper core level of us that manifests in some way, related to past lives and past humans that choose a space together for these kind of meetings and connections. They seem very important for our own process and those around us.

New York was pivotal for me.

A couple of questions for you.

How do you feel about travelling nightly to a country you’ve never been too, if that’s what you’ve been doing for so long?

How do you feel about doing this alone?