Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-11-2022, 10:52 PM
asearcher

Connection?

i wonder about this connection thing. I know through experiences growing up if a loved one was in danger i would feel it and would be right about it. these relationships were mutual to have.

but what about those who are one sided and/or over with?

like an ex i had no dreams or feelings of him for a very long time, then as i was set to go back in time and try to heal right (trauma with him, that specific period in my life) that was when the nightmare/s began with him, snippets of it, I'd say.

then too i would have dreams that were not a nightmare but the strange thing going on there is that i would be a viewer or attending something somewhere i had no idea he in real life was at to later find out he had. i have no explanation for this.

for a connection to exist does it not take 2 to tango? from all i can see it was dead silent, no connection that i have been aware, no dreams, no nothing, not until i began what i did. Was he there al along, waiting, his subconscious, and then we met in the astral somehow, or it triggered something, or was it me alone creating it?

i have had no dreams or any other experiences for a pretty long time now.

I am just curious and trying to make sense how this works? Is 1 all it takes for a connection or does it always take 2? has anyone figured this out?
Old 26-11-2022, 11:03 PM
Master

personally I think, one doesn't always HAVE to be relating to others. In some cases two might tango and have a nice time relating, in others one might be led somewhere to see something regardless of what the others in the dream might be doing...

kinda like real life?????? But I guess it might be unnerving if one isn't used to going places alone lol...

well that is what I think...
Old 27-11-2022, 11:29 AM
asearcher

Thank you for those thoughts FallingLeaves :)
Old 27-11-2022, 12:57 PM
Master
Not certain how it works, but if it would take 2 parties to participate in healing an old wound one could never heal if the other didn't want to cooperate / without contacted the other / if the other has passed away.
Which answers the question: doesn't it take 2 two tango?
No, it doesn't.

What happens with trauma and issues is that this is somewhere still 'alive' energetically. Meaning part from one and part from the other are still energetically entangled.
If you deal with your part and heal that you dis-entangle that knot and you set both you and the other free. Whether or not the other also heals this within themselves is up to them. Not your path, not your concern, not your job. Going there would be messing with their Free Choice and Free Will and it would create another entanglement.

If the dynamic/subject that it's related to isn't healed by them they might end up in a similar drama with someone else later on until they learn the lesson.
But again, that's not up to you to sort. If you sort your part you've dissolved the entanglement.

Why dream of it? Logical. We dream of what we need to digest. If you're busy with things like that the other is active in your mind -whether consciously or subconsciously- and dreams are then likely to occur.
Also, we do a lot of 'work' in our sleep.

Did you know we all also have loads of Karmic knots in our bodies? These can be disentangled and removed by a very good healer. There are so many that you cannot remove them all in one go. That would be too intense.
Old 27-11-2022, 05:11 PM
Master
I think it takes two.. but the timing and attempts of information- there’s no way for sure to tell if one has received it.. and what they know but in entanglement one would know the price (or information).. leaving them with the superposition and the other to go through regular means of obtaining it..

One of two things could be happening: you know the price or they do.. and are receiving on that basis..

I have a lot of talking going on random personalities: sometimes later on the words will come into my mind they said:

For instance a girl was talking in the corridors of the mental health hospital- she wasn’t actually there but she still was talking ( I’ve come across this a few times the voice just relaying information) they act like they are there and you can see shadows of their movements just in your minds eye..

She was screaming shouting, relaying information like I’ll be the one talking to you at bla bla time and place ect.

Last one that spoke law of voice. Said scaffolding would become magic and soon enough a couple months later.. this voice appeared to be from down stairs neighbour.. but was just a rouge.. the scaffolding had to many locks for what there were joins.. like 100 for 2 story 5 ft wide..

Loads things happen with controlling the voice.. placing it else where over a distance and still be able to communicate, it’s probably a level of the throat chakra.. enabling people for their voice to be anywhere at a given time???

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 27-11-2022, 08:56 PM
asearcher

Thank you both so, it is very interesting.