Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-11-2022, 02:25 PM
Pathfinder
Guidance from the light entity Mish'an, Why is anger a healing force?

The light entity named Mish'an is my personal guide, he's from the star Sirius, the brightest star in the night's sky.
He is the head of a group of light entities from the 6th-7th dimension.
And he is a master of emotional processes.
He gave us a process for working with anger.
Anger, he says, is the most misunderstood, misconceptualized emotion among humanity. It's the opposite of our enemy, but actually our greatest ally. It's the number one spiritual force we need.
It's our fire.
Only-Peace folks do not understand true peace, he says. Because they try to reach it by eliminating anger, and attempting to ignore it is ignoring parts of ourselves that forever will be angry. It's part of the system, and they will not allow true peace for a person if he ignores them, because peace is welcoming completely of all parts into 1 solid unified form. As long as there are parts in us we don't give permission to, there cannot be true peace.
And our fire element is an amalgamation of Sexuality, Creativity, Curiousity, Passion, and Anger. They're all the same energy. Eliminating anger wounds the whole.. and causes a chain of events. You don't have anger you don't have passion.
Anger and Sexuality are the 2 most powerful forces in the universe, and they are imbedded in us, but many times we give up on them, because fear and despair have taken control.
He says, anger has a powerful healing force.
So he gave us the process that is called "I am angry". To say it repeatedly. "I am angry I am angry I am angry" and stick to it.
There is never enough of it, because there will always be frustration in life, it's part of the contract in the game, and this process allows one to transmute it and break through from the current state to the desired state.
I personally was given to do it for 1-4 hours a day. My teacher sometimes does it for 8 hours a day, when he's really angry about things that happen in his life. Hardships will always happen in life. It's quite an intense thing to do and I do not recommend going all out like that, but it's important to do it at least a little, and slowly get to know it intimately.
Quite strange for Godhood to embrace anger in us, I know. But we just don't understand this energy at all. Many religions and traditions prohibit anger. That you really need to run away from it... and avoid it at all costs. That it is only destructive and 'devilish'..
but that is a misconception and coming from a desire for control of the populations. If you take someone's anger away, you keep them stuck in a perpetual state of fear and obedience. Only anger allows a person to close the gap between the life they have and the life they want, because it's the antidote to fear. It doesn't have to be a burst out on someone,(unless the situation needs it, for boundaries) but that is not the idea, this happens when a person's anger doesn't break apart, hence this process is an art of emotional purification. This energy needs to be harnessed.
"I am angry" Ignites the fear and transmutes it to forward action. And we have so many unconscious fears that we most of the time don't realize how we're operating completely from it.
This process is not instead of cultivating compassion and love, it goes together with it. The more anger you let out, the more you can forgive, yourself foremost, and be your true self and shed the old false self that is unnecessary.
He says everyone in the world needs to do this, at least a little, depends on the person.
And very importantly, it's the cure for cancer. He says, cancer grows when a person is in so much fear that it builds up, crystalizes in the body, and becomes cancer. The people may not even be aware they are in fear... since fear blinds. And they need to heat and melt it from the body. That fire in the heart, burns away the cancer. It cleanses the lower chakras (survival, confidence, sexuality etc) and the throat chakra (truth and self expression).
My teacher has seen people cure it thanks to this process, and also people who died from cancer because they refused get in touch with this important spiritual force. Pain can be a comfort zone when you've known it for so long. But light is always in movement and change.

I hope this message can reach many, I know it may be a lot to take in, I was shocked to the bones when I got this guidance, because I used to suppress it in myself, but it's a life saving blessing.
❤️
Old 23-11-2022, 04:53 AM
Knower
Interesting…this message reminds me of dragon ball z… harnessing ur inner rage/anger. Lol.
Old 23-11-2022, 07:03 AM
Master

Yes Tal I can agree with a lot that you say, particularly with cancer. I’ve believed that for a long time now.

Sometimes anger can be a positive thing because when we get very angry about a situation it compels us to do something about it and create change where it has been needed for sometime.
Old 23-11-2022, 11:12 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray=out
Interesting…this message reminds me of dragon ball z… harnessing ur inner rage/anger. Lol.
Hahahah yes definitely, when I do this I feel like I go super saiyan. Often hard to tame like a dragon. just like.. in dbz lol
"I am angry" is a code name from the skies, to call forth this spiritual energy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Yes Tal I can agree with a lot that you say, particularly with cancer. I’ve believed that for a long time now.

Sometimes anger can be a positive thing because when we get very angry about a situation it compels us to do something about it and create change where it has been needed for sometime.

Yes that is true
Like a beautiful fire sword... it cuts down the chains that shackle a human down. (words of Mish'an)
However I must add, that this process is not always nice. Or pleasurable. It can be difficult and painful. It requires patience.
"The Role of Anger Is To Purify The Lower Margins of The Sections of Hell In The Soul." Mish'an says assertively.
"To Heal, In Many Levels, Not All, But In Many Levels, The Essence of Suffering."