Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-11-2022, 09:54 AM
1337_d00d

Thrown down like lightning, having great wrath

Hello

I just had the experience where I was thinking of renting out a room to someone but this individual had a way of talking which ultimately led me to call the homeless shelter and tell them "he has to live where you live, he cannot live where I live" and so I booted him down there.

So this made me think the way the devil was thrown out. I imagine it was because he was constantly talking back to God, not realizing his place or purpose. So he was thrown down like "lightning" which I take is a symbol for something powerful done instantly in frustration. The Bible goes on to say that the devil continues in wrath, and a curse is laid upon the earth.

Now, it was evident between this individual and me that the times he was opening his mouth the way he shouldn't, had too much of an effect on my spiritual body. I don't think I have to elaborate but it was digusting. A central theme was that he was seeking control and constantly lied to benefit his pitful existence.

But of particular disgust was the way he was trying to deviate me from my own goals and to plant things in my mind instead. Had I accepted his energies, I would've been just a pitful individual.

So we can see the blessing and the curse in our everyday lives, if one is conscious enough. They don't even have to speak you can just look at the faces they make.

That being said, these indivudals unconsciously are hung up on enslaving people with bad energies and that explains why I see them where they are - the jobs they have etc.

Consciously they don't want to see you succeed and take every chance to belittle you they get, but unconsciously they are trying to sabotage your way to God - building the ark or spiritual body - and so they act in ways that affect it without knowing and no amount of explanation why something isn't working will have them understand.