Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 09-11-2022, 10:20 PM
Pathfinder

Meanings about angel numbers in general... How are we sure?

The reason that I am writing this is very emotional for me and I wished to share it with you... It may seem confusing at first, but bare with me, I hope I will give you the whole picture.

Since 2010, the number 2015 had been popping up in my head, in conversations that I would set an example, and I would always use the number "15". After so many accidental examples and thoughts, I understood that something important would happen in 2015, I did not know what and that I should be prepared.

Little did I know, that that year, would be the year that my father would develop an auto-immune disease... Being unprepared is an understatement for both my mother and I. Months passed and after many hospitalizations almost dying 4 times, his health was stabilized. But the condition remained and even though it is treatable, he must take medication for life. Nevertheless we were all glad that he was alive, he fought like a bear to stay among the living of this earthly realm and we were happy to have him with us.

After 2015 passed, no signs... nothing... I completely forgot that signs from the universe and synchronicities, ever existed as a concept.

Fast forward to 2020, I got out of an abusive relationship and I started seeing angel numbers... At first I didn't really care but the "phenomenon" was daily, so I decided to pay more attention... I started sensing that someone would come into my life, by reading the meaning of the numbers.

The more the year was coming to an end, the more numbers I saw (no pattern just erratically) and the more I sensed that I would meet that someone. As it turned out, in the beginning of 2021, I met (what I later found out about) my twin flame.

A whole new world opened with him, my perspective broadened and the relationship with him changed me to my core as a person (I would like to believe towards the better).

Angel numbers continued to reveal themselves but now with a pattern... there were days or weeks that I would get a dominant number e.x. 4, 44, 444, 4444 or 2323, 1717, 1111, 8888, 999, then it would stop for a while and then it would start again...Every time I would read what they mean and I tried to anticipate what would come next...

I succeeded less than half the times...
It is frustrating that I really cannot understand whether this works or not as a type of premonition... It is also frustrating that I do not really know WHAT to believe and if those explanations are true, then where is the change at?

Another very recent example is that my father relapsed twice during the second half of October (this year) and we are still running exams and treating him as best as we can at home... At some point I got really angry that he could not take a moment's breath and "life" was treating him this way... I became really determined to do whatever I could, to keep treating him at home, amongst his loved ones where he feels safe and secure.

After all that running and desparing, this last 4 weeks I have seen 2323 and 1111 a lot of times.

2323 means a lot of things: from "you are on track" "you can create your visions and turn them into reality now", "stay positive at all times" to simply "think bigger"...

1111 means that my prayers are about to be answered...

But how can I trust the meaning of these numbers if my family's ordeal does not seem to end anytime soon? I have tried so many times to think positive and it backfired... What was I doing wrong? Was I not persistent enough? Did I not have enough faith in my positive thoughts?

How do I know that these numbers really reflect what is going in my life right now? Because as far as health is concerned they are far off (at least that's my conclusion for now)...

When life hits you and you need a breather... and you need a sign that it is coming... how can you trust the meaning of the numbers?
Old 10-11-2022, 05:41 AM
Knower
Hi dragoness, if ur having a difficult time I suggest you use the violet flame decrees. It can heal illnesses and remove karma from any individuals. I also suggest you look up the book "How to work with Angels" by Elizabeth clare prophet. https://www.amazon.com/Angels-Pocket...s%2C210&sr=8-1

It's a simple and a very powerful book. The book gives you a set of decrees, you repeat them every day and the Angel's will respond to your desires. It's like having the power of heaven in the palm of your hands. Very underrated book IMO.

As for numbers...I trust them. Sort of lol. My dad's been getting into frequent car accidents for the past 5 years or so. Thankfully I didn't receive any numbers suggesting he's gonna die in a accident or anything...in fact, it's the complete opposite. I've received 1111 angel numbers which to me means everything is going to be Ok. And add to that I've also seen the numbers 888. Which means abundance(financially, relationships etc.) is coming my way. I didn't believe in 888 when I first saw them 6 or 7 years ago, but I noticed all the actions I'm taking now somehow aligns with this number 888. I've decided to become a comic book artist and write my own scifi comic books...so I signed up for skillshare where I can learn how to draw. My dream is to sell millions of copies and eventually make a movie out of it. Which seems to align with the number 888. I also planned to manifest this girl I have a crush on by using the book how to work with angels. And once I get out of this rut(hopefully by next year) I plan to work on my spirituality as well. I have doubts time to time, but I always force myself to believe in these numbers...as they have come into fruition in the past and it's slowly coming into fruition now.