Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-11-2022, 04:08 PM
Master
Airliner crash...strangest dream I ever had!

So in my dream I'm standing on a freeway overpass maybe 20ft above ground level looking over a city as a commercial airliner comes in maybe 3,500 ft. and banks to the left as if its entering a landing pattern.

Somehow in my dream I'm aware the jet is going to crash and I follow it with my eyes.

The next instant the perspective changes radically. I'm no longer near ground level but way up in the air at least a mile looking straight down through the clouds and see a fireball far below on the ground from the crashing airliner.

The explosion looks funny though and I realize after I wake up that it looks like Minecraft blocks blowing out in every direction from the blast and fireball.

Interestingly....I had just been talking to my wife a few days ago about buying plane tickets to fly to a business convention next July.

Just very strange and a bit disturbing considering I'm thinking about flying commercial next July on a business trip.....

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 09-11-2022, 04:47 PM
Yaoughta

Such dreams are actually rather common and normal. Usually, they indicate that something will not be as successful as you would like it to be. However, since you thought the explosion looked "funny" and like minecraft blocks blowing up, even if things don't go exactly as you planned or had hoped, it will be okay.
Old 10-11-2022, 08:32 PM
Master
I know I've had strange dreams so strange is unbelievable but since keeping a dream journal It's Beginning to make sense now
I was thinking the back long time ago well over set years ago PO30 years ago and more this send a premonition I had when I was a kid and I was playing with my mates as a kid I put one of them dolls in a coffin then it's come to me I'll be doing as a living in the future and I know myself as good as soon
Because I know I can do it but I'm strong they're like my mum
But it sounds like a premonition but write your dreams down in a dream journal diary you never know it could be a bestseller I like buy it one day

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 14-11-2022, 08:39 AM
Master

From close to ground level, your sort of every day view of the matter, the jet looks like it's heading for a horrible crash. Then in the dream you see the situation from a higher perspective. From that view you are able to see it as more of an illusion. This means something in your life is looking bad or scary but you will come (or have come) to realize it looked worse than it really was.