Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-11-2022, 03:31 PM
Master

Egyptian Queen

So I sat down, to meditate before sleep, as I usually do, then right away I was teleported into another world.

I was in a dark chamber with dim light, I was like floating in there. All I could see were walls and these walls had paintings on them which I recognised right away, hieroglyphics. Then my awareness expanded, I was inside a Pyramid, in a chamber deep within the Pyramid.

I noticed a woman in this chamber, dark hair, those specific Egyptians clothing but very light clothes and short, with a lot of jewelry on her hands, arms, legs and on her head. Her eyes were painted with black, her hands had rings. She was quite skinny and very beautiful, her hair was short having a bob style.

I knew she was an Egyptian Queen and she was aware of my presence, in fact, she was coming towards me, I was not physically there, more like a presence, an energy ball.

She was running towards me, so that I can take her, in that very moment from one of those hieroglyphics an Egyptian god came out, it was Anubis, which I recognised right away. He grabbed her and pulled her with him back into the hieroglyphics through a vortex like thing. She was struggling really hard and was screaming and reaching her hands towards me, but I could not do a thing, I was not there in any away, just a presence, all I could do was to observe.

Right away she was totally pulled in there and then all I could see was her and Anubis in the hieroglyphic, the painting itself, she was looking to the right, so all I could see was her profile. Anubis was standing on the right, smaller than her image. It was just one painting if you want, having a square form.

Then I was all alone in that chamber, thinking about this, was she not meant to live again, did she escape, was she brought back to life by my presence? I came back right away at the level of this reality being speachless..

I really tried to find a good picture, could not, this is the best I found, her face looked like that but she was a little bit tanned and of course not wearing something like that, just something to for her breasts and nothing else in the upper part of her body. She was also wearing a very short skirt, as if it was very very hot there.

Old 02-11-2022, 09:57 AM
Master
Nice read and experience there - when I teleported 30 years into the past to a pub, my first thoughts we're ohhhh a pub - no it wasn't I just appeared at the what should have been a big window but no glass just me standing there, thinking I wonder if I can walk and I could, but I met many guides 'ladies' they could see me but all other people we're busy chatting, maybe your Guides were there looking on, of course they would be - you ever met any?

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 02-11-2023, 03:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Might be cleopetra or nefertiti
Old 29-11-2023, 09:28 AM
Newbie ;)

I was in a dark chamber with dim light, I was like floating in there. All I could see were walls and these walls had paintings on them which I recognised right away, hieroglyphics. Then my awareness expanded,

Last edited by Native spirit : 29-11-2023 at 01:23 PM.