Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 24-10-2022, 11:09 AM
Master

Dealing with stress

Hii all,

I am currently going through some intense times. And thought maybe I can write a bit my thoughts out about dealing with it.

School is intense, and when making homework I get a headache. So I learned how to learn, and I learned to trust myself. I am now creating a wire of thoughts that is a motherly figure, not a mother but just the energy, that puts me into a better spot inside myself. Kind of self parenting… that when having such stress, I just have “someone”, a “part of myself”, that knows exactly how to calm me down…

The same wireform helps me learn and focus. Goes through all the steps with me. Helps me understand what it is.

I have a very specific way of learning, totally different than anyone around me. So these wireforms (almost thoughtforms, but they are more stabilized and moving and have a consciousness) help me deal with the lessons and stuff.

Also I’ve worked on my memory a lot. Getting there learning memorization skills.

And my brain is slowly learning how to function with what it is.

So dealing with stress and physical pain is really important to me. I now am finding ways of how to do so. I’m having panic attacks nearly everyday and sometimes when I need to sleep my attacks come in. So it is an important lesson to learn for me to just well accept the panic attack and calm myself down. Sometimes I just talk with someone about what’s on my mind and usually that really calms me. And sometimes I just sit it out.

So yeah huge thing learned in stress management, getting there learning more about functioning under high pressure..

Kind regards,

CW
Old 24-10-2022, 12:17 PM
Well, there is a new post in Affirmations that might help.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-10-2022, 12:23 PM
Master

Hii Miss H.,

Yes great post. It’s not lack of trust in issues being resolved tho. I have a quite positive mindset. More just a lot of personal growth.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 26-10-2022, 04:40 PM
asearcher

Great you found a technique that works well for you, hope you get rid of the panic attacks soon.
Old 26-10-2022, 04:54 PM
Master

Yes I’ve been having panic attacks nearly everyday now. But I’m quickly learning to deal with it. Calming myself down becomes easier.
Old 04-11-2022, 03:15 PM
Master

My panic attacks were reduced due to better maneging and shifting some of my house
Old 04-11-2022, 03:40 PM
Dude111

Im so sorry my friend......
Old 04-11-2022, 03:54 PM
Master

Lots of personal growth can trigger some stress. It’s natural. I’m managing so yeah..