Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 18-10-2022, 09:46 AM
Master

Do mediums connect to guides, angels and past life loved ones?

Hi there,

I've been feeling the urge to contact a local medium as I can sense there a message for me.

I haven't lost anyone except for my grandmother in this lifetime and the energy I sense is not my grandmothers but perhaps a guide to help me with grief and healing.

Do mediums connect to guides and angels?
My intuition seems to be telling me to find a medium I connect with and simply allow the message to come through and not to worry about who or what is connecting to me.

Thanks.
Old 18-10-2022, 02:21 PM
Master
The latter feels perfect!

Whenever I get messages I don't know myself what exactly is giving me the information & knowledge. I know the source is pure, but it can either be guides, also my Higher Self, and sometimes I get messages from much higher up, which is when I get goosebumps all over my body.
My strongest 'clair' is claircognisance so I simply know, sometimes also see and hear in my mind.
I do think in general it's the medium's Higher Self reaching out to connect with the Higher Self of the one they wish to read. When working 1 on 1 I sometimes do that too.
Certainly to ask if I am allowed to do the reading or not. The Higher Self of the readee gives that permission, or not.

My intuition is telling me it usually isn't via guides for me. Could be different for others.
Old 18-10-2022, 02:36 PM
Experiencer

When you say "mediums" it doesn't automatically mean they will have identically similar abilities.

If you're sensing you should be getting a message please remember that the message must be coming from someone. A competent medium would make herself/himself open to receiving some kind of message for you but success can't be guaranteed.

Whether any message is from one of your guides or from a loved one in spirit should become clear when you hear the message but please remember a medium can not pick and choose a communicator.

Find yourself a medium, sit with that medium but don't explain why you've gone. There's no need and a good medium will tell you not to give her information. The medium should be telling you and not the other way round.
Old 18-10-2022, 08:09 PM
Administrator
What boyce has said is correct never give a medium information let them give you the message

Namaste
Old 19-10-2022, 01:11 AM
Master

Thank you for the advice :-)
I have found a couple of local mediums who I sense and I will simply meet them and be open to what comes through.
It should be easy to not say anything beforehand as it is a little mystery even for me.
Old 22-11-2022, 10:44 AM
Master

I sat with the medium and I received messages from three different people. I didn't mention why I was there.

To begin, the medium told me a very specific detail.about my own life which she could only know by connecting with my energy.

My grandmother did come through just to confirm that she has been with me since her passing when I was 12 (I already communicate with her easily and she has been a steady presence in my life since she passed).

The next was another ancestor who wanted to come through specifically to me because she wanted me to be open enough to help me communicate with my Mum on a very important date and occasion. She used to communicate through me when I was younger.
After I connected with her energy, I was able to receive a message on my own a few weeks later and deliver it to my mother in perfect timing, a time when my Mum would be most open and ready to receive the message ❤️

The third was a guide encouraging me and giving me support on my journey to help children in need and I really needed that message to give me the courage and support to keep my faith. It was an unexpected message and one which I really needed.

I am very grateful that I sat with the medium because she provided confirmation on my own communication with my ancestors who are helping myself and my family.
Old 22-11-2022, 08:22 PM
Experiencer

It's good to learn you've had such a satisfactory outcome.
Old 28-11-2022, 05:27 PM
Ascender

Yes they can, because that is who your guides are: generally speaking, loved ones who have passed their spirits in this life, and who now operate in the higher realms. These guides have the knowledge, wisdom and ability to guide you, and also to help you with the things you are struggling with in this life. That is what they are there for, and they are fully willing and able to help you as well, if you would just ask them to, and GIVE THEM YOUR PERMISSION. Another thing is that if you have a strong urge to so something, then it is a prompt from the Higher Power, for you to do that thing, because it will be beneficial to you. It is your intuition talking to you.
Old 29-11-2022, 02:24 AM
Administrator
Hello

I so agree when I sit with someone, I want to know nothing about them. Most times I am told whom they want to come in, but I cannot guarantee that person will be the one coming in. Many time's it it a connection to what you need to hear in your present life path. Our Guides are there to guide our path we are there to do the work, so at times that connection is made with them. This is usually with the message that you hear this you know this but you are not listening and taken actions. So you are given that direct message via the Medium.

I so feel that relatives we want around us are around us, we just at times miss the messages they give out. Too they are busy as that tie to the Earth and the physical is gone.

I am happy you found the right Medium for you.

Lynn
Old 18-12-2022, 09:31 PM
Master
[b] yes because of my class ask your guides to help you and they do because my teacher says ask guys for him ask your guide to help you you might get a particle local joker because I've had a few of them because I've got your man I like laughter and upliftment to cheer people up not to make them cry
Yes ask your guides to help ask your guide to help you because I do but you must say please and thank you I appreciated because I do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔