Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-10-2022, 07:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Receiving warnings from a guide? Views on this phenomena

I stumbled across this site so hopefully rather than get laughed at or mocked with my very serious question the people on here will have similar beliefs and possibly encountered similar events to myself

I have recurring dreams - all have people from my past, 1 person that is no longer with us often pops into them.
She has a dire warning for me everytime she is in a dream. I am beginning to think they are now more like premonitions?

When I have mentioned these these warning dreams in real life you can imagine the scoffs I get. "Are you nuts" etc. This is why I joined spiritual forums there could be someone here that will understand?

Before going into what these recurring symbolic dreams are about. I'll wait to see if anyone is interested tbh. I dont think anyone believes me in reality.

Thanks anyway for reading
Old 18-10-2022, 08:14 AM
Master
Hi welcome here - your Guides could well be sending those, you're to do something, change of path direction in life maybe...

See what others say - I know this I was sent 6 months of them to get me off the beer and rum, then one morning early hours I said that's it no more beer, and a Guide came to me in mind 'pretty one' saying it'll be ok and it was, they stopped - but then another block many months later to get me to write on here, but mine weren't the same dream, just many difficult ones...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 18-10-2022 at 09:03 AM.
Old 18-10-2022, 10:05 AM
Omg, I wish I got them!
In my world, I don't know anyone in real life that would scoff at them!
I have never had a recurring dream, whassup with that!?
Tell us more.

Wait! One time I did get a message, tho...I was left with a clear sentence, "Buy petroleum".
Lol ..weird right? I doubled my money, maybe tripled.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-10-2022, 11:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Ok. Thanks for replies guys. I had much more serious prems/dreams. Have you heard of Mia Dolan?
Old 18-10-2022, 12:09 PM
Administrator
Prophetic dreams are more common than you would believe. most people get them at some point.
And yes I have heard of Mia Dolan

Namaste