Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-10-2022, 06:28 AM
Master

Being forced out of body

Hii all,

Last night I was still awake. I decided to listen to a podcast. After like 10 seconds of listening my body strangely relaxed. Soon enough I was out of body, inside a black void. I still sensed my body, but it was far away somehow and it was numb. I noticed something tried to enter it, and it for some part did. So I quickly build a wall around my body and forced the thing out. All was good and safe and I came back into my body.

Anyone had similar experiences?

Kind regards,

CW
Old 15-10-2022, 07:56 AM
Master
LOL me Sir - awakened and jiggled by my Guides about a year and a half ago then out, they showed me an amazing time - then a while later I told one of maybe the helpers, I'm going back to body now - and then for about a second or two, like a billion mph in reverse, then 'slam' back into body with a big smile on my face...

I can't advise on the black void but others here might...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 15-10-2022, 11:20 AM
Master

Did you experience the fact that you were taken out of your body or you just assume that because you found yourself there? I actually experienced being pulled out of my body and it was a very scary experience, and then I arrived in that black void. That black void is like a starting place, from there you can go anywhere, it's a matter of thinking what you want to experience next. One thing I've learnt, nothing can happen to us, at least in the astral, if we do not allow it to happen to some degree, even subconsciously. There are nasty things out there but if you are one in your own sense of self, they can't get to you.
Old 15-10-2022, 11:29 AM
Master

Thank you That Man.

I just assumed it. I felt something creeping in but the going out of body was not something I was trying. Even tho before sleep I had just one thought about it.

Kind regards
Old 15-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Master

@CosmicWonder I see, yes, many times I am not even wanting to have an OBE and I have one, in fact, it is when I have no intention/expectation for some kind of experience that then I have a crazy experience. A little funny story, just like you I somehow fell asleep and woke up, but I was not floating out of my body, I was still stuck at the level of the body, in the distance I was seeing some dark shadows, I was so afraid and then I suddenly started to wake up and I noticed that those dark shadows where in fact my clothes... Many people talk about how in sleep paralysis they have the sensation that there's something/someone in their room or that something is sitting on their chests, I experienced that until one day I found some courage and faced the unknown and there was nothing there, just my mind going haywire.

There are nasty things out there but they can't do much to you, but if you give in to fear, you will experience that fear in a tangible way. I experienced many things, from super scary things to super exciting things.

Let not this put you down and scare you, take heart, I had hundreds and hundreds of out of body experiences. You have what it takes, the power to defend yourself, you did not freeze, you made a wall to protect yourself, so muster that inner courage and use it just like you did. Take for example this, I met some super scary and nasty things and I was not afraid one bit, sometimes, I am afraid, but not of scary things, but of the impossible, that I experience things that are simply mind bending.
Old 15-10-2022, 02:10 PM
Experiencer
@CosmicWonder very awesome experience!!! I have been to this Black Void, and I know a quite a few that have as well. And they and I expressed all the same things you did, (still sense and feel the body, numbness of physical body while in the void) minus the thing that was trying to enter your body. Nothing ever tries to enter me, thank goodness. I am not sure I would call this an OBE. This is a totally different experience.

I believe you fell into a deep mediative state that shifted your conscious over to your "higher self". That Black Void is where they are when your Ego is awake. How where you feeling? What was going on with your mind all while in the Void?
Old 17-10-2022, 10:33 PM
Pathfinder
Man, that was probably one of your helper's wanting to HELP you get out of your physical body!

...but you re-acted with fear, and you screwed up an amazing experience

Classical Fear Test.

If I get that fear test, OMG, I got excited to get another out of body
Old 18-10-2022, 05:48 AM
Master

Haha yes I realized too later on “damn if only I was able to let it go in the moment”..

Hahaha next time better.

Kind regards
Old 18-10-2022, 10:31 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Haha yes I realized too later on “damn if only I was able to let it go in the moment”..

Hahaha next time better.

Kind regards

Exactly!

Always know and remember, that if something "weird" happens on this topic.

Is just a fear test.

Respond with excitement.

and BANG you get out of the physical into a another dimension.

It is a classic pattern.

It is the way of the system, to filter out, the people who are truly ready for this.

Because if you have a very fearful mindset, in other dimensions, you are going to panic and have a horrible experience.

Mindset, Mindset, Mindset
Old 19-10-2022, 09:12 AM
Master