Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-10-2022, 09:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello
We always dream its he recall that is the missing link at times. We might feel that we have times where there is no dreams but the waking brain is shutting that door when our eyes open.

What you might find is patterns showing up and a message that unfolds.
Lynn
Thank you for your insight! I’ll have to try the Book Shelf method to see if that can help me pinpoint certain themes or patterns.
Old 16-10-2022, 10:19 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWalker
I don't believe I've ever lucid dreamed. I do try to remember and document any information that seems specifically directed towards me during my dreams, though. Sometimes when I'm on the verge of drifting off, I'll hear a voice say something specific and I'll try to document it ASAP.

I hope you will someday experience a Lucid Dream. A name like DreamWalker deserves such. It's always great to document everything. I myself been documenting for a long while now. I have written down and mapped places, and the beings met, and experiences, words stated and names. And when I read it, and when I read other experiences, I notice so many things that are common. It's almost made it seem it's universal, if you get what I mean.
Old 16-10-2022, 11:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
I hope you will someday experience a Lucid Dream. A name like DreamWalker deserves such. It's always great to document everything. I myself been documenting for a long while now. I have written down and mapped places, and the beings met, and experiences, words stated and names. And when I read it, and when I read other experiences, I notice so many things that are common. It's almost made it seem it's universal, if you get what I mean.

I do get what you mean! At the end of the day, my personal beliefs are that we are all energies which return to the same source, whatever that source may be. It makes sense that we would have more similarities at our core than some may realize.
Old 17-10-2022, 01:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
It makes sense that we would have more similarities at our core than some may realize.

I agree. I believe we all have a lot of similarities, so much, but I also notice people like to fight over the itty bitty slightly differences.
Old 17-10-2022, 11:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
I agree. I believe we all have a lot of similarities, so much, but I also notice people like to fight over the itty bitty slightly differences.

That's unfortunately all too true. Recently, I've been trying to take more of a neutral stance regarding interactions with others. I just think it's better for my personal energy to try not to view things as necessarily being black and white. I also think reacting this way to different situations helps me not judge others too harshly. At the end of the day, we're all just having a human experience.
Old 18-10-2022, 01:22 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I just think it's better for my personal energy to try not to view things as necessarily being black and white. I also think reacting this way to different situations helps me not judge others too harshly.

I agree! I have learnt to focus on the people content and not words anymore, It has really help me understand where everyone comes from, and everyone is usually on the same page. It's always good to do things in a way so we don't accidentally judge someone.
Old 19-10-2022, 01:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
I agree! I have learnt to focus on the people content and not words anymore, It has really help me understand where everyone comes from, and everyone is usually on the same page. It's always good to do things in a way so we don't accidentally judge someone.

Yes, I also think this line of thinking allows us to help others more effectively in different situations!
Old 19-10-2022, 01:29 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Yes, I also think this line of thinking allows us to help others more effectively in different situations!

I agree!! Any interesting dreaming been occurring lately?
Old 30-10-2022, 04:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
I agree!! Any interesting dreaming been occurring lately?

Well, within the past few days I’ve seemed to be dreaming in “movie format”. Sometimes I’ll be a “character” in the plot and other times I seem to be viewing interactions between “characters” from a third person perspective. It’s really odd and I remember that one of the most recent dreams involved some sort of post-apocalyptic world. Makes for a interesting story, though haha.
Old 30-10-2022, 03:11 PM
Experiencer
@DreamWalker ohhh please describe this post-apocalyptic world.