Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-10-2022, 06:29 AM
Master

Magic world and alien beings

I had an out of body experience like none ever before, something really incredible. Prior to this I had many out of body experiences, one after another but I can't remember much, I only remember coming back into the body. Anyway, let's talk about the real deal.

I suddenly gained full awareness and I floated out of my body but I was was not in my current room, I was in my grandma's house. A moment later I found myself on my feet in my grandma's house, no floating, I walked around and saw that my grandma was sleeping in her bed. Everything was brighter than it is in our reality, brighter and there was a sense of freedom like never before. Let me give you an example, when you clean your room/house and remove a ton of stuff and then everything looks much more spacious, that's the feeling. I walked outside, the door was opened, can not put in words the view, amazing, simply beautiful, beyond words... I was experiencing this excitement, this joy, this love that I can not describe.. When I stepped outside I heard a male voice say to me:

This is not your world, you must go back.

Everything was bright and there were patches of snow everywhere, and at the same time it was summer, autumn, winter and spring, all the seasons at the same time. The sky was so beautiful, that's when I noticed thousands of thousands upon thousands of thousands of beings flying in the sky, these beings had two colors, white blue and golden. And they were glowing. From my perspective they looked like tiny dots moving on the sky. The freedom I was experiencing was beyond words. As I was walking and looking around I noticed those beings coming closer to me and then one of them flew right into my face, I never witnessed something like this in all my experiences.

An alien being that was looking like the head of an elephant using its ears as the means to fly, that's the best description I can give. It was made of pure energy, there was nothing physical about this, this world was not a material world, this was a spiritual world. I realized that my home area, including my grandma, were generated to help me feel comfortable, something that my human mind can grasp.

A realm higher than the usual places I visit. Then this being said to me, with no words, mind to mind communication: Tell us about your human experience. Then I felt as if my whole human life flashed in an instant, as if the being could see right through me, everything in one go. Then the being asked me: Do you want to move on to a new experience in the Book of God?; I knew it was asking me to move on from my human life to another experience, in that very instant I woke up as if I just fell back into my body, my physical body actually jumped a little bit in the air.

When I woke up I was super excited and joyful, I just came from a place of magic, beyond my wildest dreams..
Old 03-10-2022, 02:18 PM
Experiencer
@ThatMan, A very interesting experience. Can't say I had a similar one to this. But I am familiar with feeling, and the vibrant colours and brightness and the tremendous positivity.

And very interesting elephant beings? I have yet to meet them. Must be very exciting!

Book of God? That is a very interesting thing you said. Mind to elaborate?
Old 03-10-2022, 04:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
@ThatMan, A very interesting experience. Can't say I had a similar one to this. But I am familiar with feeling, and the vibrant colours and brightness and the tremendous positivity.

And very interesting elephant beings? I have yet to meet them. Must be very exciting!

Book of God? That is a very interesting thing you said. Mind to elaborate?

Yes, you are totally right, that was what I was experiencing, vibrant colors, brightness and tremendous positivity, joy, excitement just by being there.

I tried my best to describe its shape. I could see the ripples in the very fabric of that reality made by its presence, it was flying in a way that I can not even describe, like bending that reality.

Yes, I can elaborate. Those beings were beings of super high consciousness, they were free of any bounds, while you and me are bound to this body and can not by choice at any moment just fly away. They offered me a shortcut, instead to deal with this human life I could go straight to the next experience.

The Book of God or the Book of Life, the impression I was given is that it is the book that contains every record of all our experiences from past, present and future, this was from my perspective because that's how we think, basically the next experience for me would be in the future but there was no future, it was right now if you know what I mean. I also know that the next experience would not be physical but completely spiritual. In that moment I had a vision of a cloud of golden light.

I know this may not make sense but the Book of Life, the Book of God was written by us, by each one of us, we decided all our experiences, past, present and future, we planned our way back to God. That was my impression.

The Voice who said firstly that I should not be there I suspect it was the Self and also the Self woke me up instantly, I did not even had the time to answer... Why do I suspect that? The voice came like from far deep within myself and it was loud. The "voice" of the other being was different, I knew it was coming not from me.
Old 03-10-2022, 05:30 PM
Experiencer
@ThatMan I see where you are going with this. I always referred it the Book of "Ego". And the concept is still exactly as you stated. God or True Self "wrote, planned, chose" it, put all the moments in it and all the lesson to learn from it. And is now reviewing / reading it. Each Ego has a book of their own too. All stored in the Astral, a specific place a lot of people refer to as Akashic Records. But it goes by many names of different beliefs but still the same. Pretty much what you stated. There is no difference other than some of the words.

I also believe that Voice was your True Self, and your True Self sent you back instantly, probably because those Elephants where intruding on his plan. I believe your True Self is not fond of those Elephants, and I don't think my True Self does either. This is awesome, see, how much more alike we are than we are different.

Just a wild question, just to see what you think. You think the True Self, at least for the two of us, is the same entity?
Old 03-10-2022, 06:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
Just a wild question, just to see what you think. You think the True Self, at least for the two of us, is the same entity?

I know about that, yes, that it appears to be. I tend to think that too. The thing is that I am heard, there are beings that hear me and see my efforts. I would have not gone with them but I missed the chance to learn and explore more...

I would say one Self but then I witnessed the Self and it looked like the Sun but the Self was also bathing in an even greater Light, which was pure white. The Self was radiating golden light. Then I had experiences where I suddenly knew that I was every single human being that ever lived on Earth, that from looking back at the earthly time, for I was far in the "future", way beyond the earthly experiences.

Yes, it is way too strange, we are very much alike, our experiences have too many common points, not just you and me.
Old 29-10-2022, 08:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
I also believe that Voice was your True Self...
First of all I liked very much your experience ThatMan, reading about this line of AstralTraveller I started reflecting about the fact we don't really hear directly other people's words, but we more likely receive a kind of energy we are very good at understanding (the sound). But at the end all happens inside of us.

More in general the human kind represents the actual evolution of beings that trained to react in a "very good" way to certain types of energy.

Was the Voice which ThatMan heard was coming from him or from another being? I can't answer.

But I know that we are influenced in a very strict way by all kind of energies (smells, colors, stories, people relationships and also by unkown or unspecified things).

A person who has a positive energy, will think in a positive way, if the person has a negative energy, will have negative thoughts.

I think that astral projecting can be a great occasion in order to experience types of energies we couldn't otherwise in reality.
I see this as a great stimulus for the person, which can bring inspiration and so enrich own life.

It's not a case if artists or researchers try to find inspiration in nature, where there are many kind of energies.

Just wanted to share with you this thought.

Have good dreams :)
Old 01-11-2022, 01:36 AM
Pathfinder
Interesting experience, and now you can go back there anytime you want because you have the memory of it.

I think, that voice was not you, because we are not our thoughts.

Therefore that voice has to be like an older brother or sister.

Just an individual consciousness assisting the experience.

They can suggest anything they want, but YOU make the choice.

The real you, is the one that makes the final choice, right?