Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-09-2022, 10:30 PM
Newbie ;)

I have asked for messages and to hear from my guide but never got anything

I’ve asked several times and never got signs
Old 28-09-2022, 10:59 PM
Experiencer
Keep on trying!! Keep on pushing! Is there anything specific you tryna ask?
Old 29-09-2022, 03:27 AM
Guide
Have you tried lucid dreaming exercises? One of the best ways to commune with our intelligences is to understand the language of the right-brain.
Other than that people aren't really understanding that it's better to look for someone alive here and now that has been at this for quite some time. Go find a Teacher!

I used to OBE and do allot of that type of practice and though while there are beings that will help us I found it was more useful/skillful to have found a real guru in an authentic tradition.

It depends on what you are looking for like astraltraveller said.
Old 29-09-2022, 08:47 AM
Master
Welcome Dreamymoon - what a nice name... We must remember we all have an Angel assigned to us by God, and Guides / Higher Self - and yes I spend a lot of time speaking to God / Jesus / Holy Spirit as others do - but my spiritual support are always there, with us on the ground, and pulled me out of some bogs so to speak - so yes I do speak to them, and sometimes an Archangel will pop into your space with guidance - yes they all helped me sort out many problems... And today for example, good morning Angels, how are we today, its sunny down here - lol just having a smile with them now, yes we know...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 02-10-2022, 10:14 PM
Guide

My first thought was "what sort of signs are you looking for?" I talk to my guides often, hold conversations with them in a meditative state. Sometimes they will answer my questions, sometimes they won't/can't. Most of the signs I get are things like dimes found on the ground, random hummingbirds flying nearby, flowers in unexpected places. Most likely practicing meditation is your best bet for working with your guides in my opinion.
Old 03-10-2022, 12:31 AM
Be still. Sit, in silence - get attuned, listen ---it will happen!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-10-2022, 08:54 AM
Administrator
Have you tried sitting in Silence get comfortable, close your eyes and clear your mind.
It may not happen straight way but be patient it will happen

Namaste
Old 05-10-2022, 07:10 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamymoon

Sometimes they need to have certain things in place or have you do something first before giving you the signs that will be more meaningful.
Old 05-10-2022, 03:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamymoon

Hey there Dreamymoon
Your signs are being brought to you by many avenues, pay attention to bills you receive, things that you are watching and reading, what other people say to you. The angels are sending the messages it's just you'll need to get familiar with the primary way that they do this.

If you need any further help let me know I am happy to assist.
All good wishes Akira
Old 15-10-2022, 11:05 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Be still. Sit, in silence - get attuned, listen ---it will happen!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Have you tried sitting in Silence get comfortable, close your eyes and clear your mind. It may not happen straight way but be patient it will happen

This is good advice. It what I do. This method allows me to actually hear and talk with my higher self or guardian(s).