Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-10-2022, 12:29 AM
Knower
5:55 AM (IST) 6 oct 22
Its crazy, I just had to look at the clock for some other reason and it is 5:55. I am not chasing this number, it is chasing me.
Old 06-10-2022, 02:06 PM
Master
Something special is going to happen - or there's something you've got to do.

My advice to you is - steady right down, especially online - and when in total rest and your mind is 'still' - spirit and spiritual guidance will just come to you in the gut feeling 'clear knowing' - and you will just know what someone's trying to tell you...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 07-10-2022, 08:21 PM
Guide
This has been happening to me a lot lately, since last year. I feel a lot of things and going through a huge change. I definitely feel awakened. Is there a book about Angel Numbers by any chance?
Old 13-10-2022, 01:34 AM
Knower
444 & 555
13 Oct 22
Old 13-10-2022, 06:25 AM
Experiencer

The base number meaning for any number is found by adding the digits and this process is also known as reducing. All of the angel numbers reduce to 3 or 6 or 9, joy love and completion. Also Tesla said the key to the universe was in 3 6 and 9.

4+4+4 = 12 = 1+2 = 3 joy
5+5+5 = 15 = 1+5 = 6 love

Whenever I glance at a clock in a certain frame of mind I naturally add the digits to see what's up. And if I see 5's I take it as a sign to be aware of growth happening. So when you see 555 it means the power of the 5's combined with the 6 when reduced.

I thought more about the angel numbers and the triangles form geometric patterns. The 555 can also be thought of as another dimension of relationships in the spaces between where 5+5 meets three times as relationships in a circle, and each of those meetings reduces to 1.

The first day or so when I saw this thread I got 11:11:33, which reduces down 2:2:6 and then that reduces on to 1.

This kind of stuff makes me happy in ways that cannot be approached by worldly perspectives. I'm not sure why. Maybe it is a refreshing break from the everyday chaos we seem to be immersed in. An upside-down world where we take inner beauty for granted or think the inner quiet spaces of imagination are irrelevant. When really these little moments of joy in the flash of meaning in a number is all it takes to remind me that I am alive and somehow gives me a sense of connection with everything.

I wish I could share the feeling but those who get it already know what I mean. And those who don't get it may become upset or concerned and think these ideas are crazy. Just when I've found some happiness. And I really don't want to upset anyone. But also seems wrong to keep quiet. So here we are.
Old 14-10-2022, 09:44 AM
Newbie ;)

angel number

It is the belief that numbers have energy or significance in the cosmos. For example, if you see the same recurring numbers in multiple locations, such as on license plates, receipts, clocks, and addresses, these might be your "angel numbers," according to numerologists.
Many individuals encounter angel numbers regularly but do not pay attention to them, thus unaware of what they have seen.
How do you discover Angel numbers?

Angel numbers are wonderful because they emerge in unexpected places. For example, angel numbers can be found on clocks, timestamps, and alarm clocks. They can be found in street addresses, phone numbers, and license plates.
Angel numbers can also aid with manifestation.

Angel numbers are also connected with twin flames.
Old 15-10-2022, 04:25 PM
Seeker

I LOVE receiving signs from spirit/universe through numbers.

I am just at my muggle job right now but will come back to this and share what the numbers have meant for me, it could be very helpful and useful for you as well :)
Old 16-10-2022, 12:36 PM
Seeker

For me, as the sychronistic signs of just the repetitive numbers 111 to 999, seeing them in themselves is like a message from spirit, guides, universe that things are happening, I'm not alone, they are there..

But individually here is the quick form of meanings for me.

111- keep going, keep trying, keep your chin up.. focus, keep your eyes and energy open and be mindful of your thoughts. Make a wish and set your clear intentions. New beginnings are on their way also.

222 - have faith. Take action/take the next step, there is help in the form of people coming. Relationships, contracts, teamwork is coming/is in focus.

333 - mind, body, spirit alignment is to be focused on. Match your thoughts, words, beliefs and actions to see things come to fruition. Focus on soul and spirit nourishment.

444 - Surrounded by angels. Your messages and prayers are heard. Keep building/preparing for your desires.

555 - Massive change is about to happen. Freedom is coming. Transitioning from one thing to another(moving, traveling,career change)

666 - All material needs are going to be met. You are safe and taken care of regardless of appearances. Healing is happening, health is at the forefront.

777 - You are on the right path. Miracles are happening. Pay attention to the signs and guidance moving forward (not just through numbers, bit through conversations, events, animals, etc.) Spirit is helping by making things fall into place. Don't give up, you're almost there.

888 - Be prepared for abundance to enter your life. Time to make space and clear out what doesn't serve and is taking up too much space in your mind, environment, heart, life, so you can let in abundance of what you really want.

999 - Follow your purpose, your light, what inspires you and makes your soul feel good. This is time for you to make your magic. Trust the process of unfolding. New awareness and understadings are making their way to you.. something is coming to an end, a completion. A chapter is closing. A cycle or phase has come to pass, it is time for the next one...Find a deeper meaning - there IS more than just this here now.

These are just some of what I've learned these specific numbers mean.

I read numbers in general when people pick a number (24, 123, 988, 7, 0 etc. whatever number pops up to them between 0 and 999 I have given messages specific to them from these numbers) but the signs from these repetitive numbers are a bit different.. they have a significant meaning and reminder in the moments that they are seen..

I hope something in this sparks something within you and that something in this helps you as well.

If it resonates, great, if not, you have more knowledge you can share with others regardless :)

Sending lots of love, light, peace and blissful blessings always

Miranda xx
Old 16-10-2022, 11:24 PM
Newbie ;)

I am angel number 16.

1+6.

Numerology Facts About Number 16

The number 16 in numerology symbolizes wholeness and completeness. It combines the energy and symbolism of the numbers 1 and 6.

The number 1 symbolizes new beginnings, leadership, confidence, achievements, success, inspiration, creativity, action.

The number 6 represents home and family, helping others, responsibilities, reliability, selflessness, providing, nurturing, taking care of, etc.

The number 16, as a blend of these energies, signifies independence, action, overcoming obstacles. It is a number which also symbolizes unity.

In the Tarot, number 16 is the number of the Tower card, which symbolizes major life changes and completely new circumstances.

16 years is the number of years when in most countries young people gain some adult rights, such as, being able to leave school, marry with the consent of their parents, buy cigarettes, etc.

Last edited by SeaGoat : 17-10-2022 at 05:27 PM.
Old 17-10-2022, 12:30 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by MirandaMakerland
For me, as the sychronistic signs of just the repetitive numbers 111 to 999, seeing them in themselves is like a message from spirit, guides, universe that things are happening, I'm not alone, they are there..

But individually here is the quick form of meanings for me.

111- keep going, keep trying, keep your chin up.. focus, keep your eyes and energy open and be mindful of your thoughts. Make a wish and set your clear intentions. New beginnings are on their way also.

222 - have faith. Take action/take the next step, there is help in the form of people coming. Relationships, contracts, teamwork is coming/is in focus.

333 - mind, body, spirit alignment is to be focused on. Match your thoughts, words, beliefs and actions to see things come to fruition. Focus on soul and spirit nourishment.

444 - Surrounded by angels. Your messages and prayers are heard. Keep building/preparing for your desires.

555 - Massive change is about to happen. Freedom is coming. Transitioning from one thing to another(moving, traveling,career change)

666 - All material needs are going to be met. You are safe and taken care of regardless of appearances. Healing is happening, health is at the forefront.

777 - You are on the right path. Miracles are happening. Pay attention to the signs and guidance moving forward (not just through numbers, bit through conversations, events, animals, etc.) Spirit is helping by making things fall into place. Don't give up, you're almost there.

888 - Be prepared for abundance to enter your life. Time to make space and clear out what doesn't serve and is taking up too much space in your mind, environment, heart, life, so you can let in abundance of what you really want.

999 - Follow your purpose, your light, what inspires you and makes your soul feel good. This is time for you to make your magic. Trust the process of unfolding. New awareness and understadings are making their way to you.. something is coming to an end, a completion. A chapter is closing. A cycle or phase has come to pass, it is time for the next one...Find a deeper meaning - there IS more than just this here now.

These are just some of what I've learned these specific numbers mean.

I read numbers in general when people pick a number (24, 123, 988, 7, 0 etc. whatever number pops up to them between 0 and 999 I have given messages specific to them from these numbers) but the signs from these repetitive numbers are a bit different.. they have a significant meaning and reminder in the moments that they are seen..

I hope something in this sparks something within you and that something in this helps you as well.

If it resonates, great, if not, you have more knowledge you can share with others regardless :)

Sending lots of love, light, peace and blissful blessings always

Miranda xx

Thankyou Miranda
Today 17 Oct 22. early morning I saw 555 on 3 different occassions without even lookin for it.
So from statistics, I can see that I am seeing more of 555 than anything else
I am excied, what is coming my way???