Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-09-2022, 09:09 AM
Master
If you don't want to have negative thoughts you focus on the positive, things to be grateful for. Focusing on forgiveness isn't going to do much good then. I still feel it's too much like repenting, beating yourself up for having such thoughts. And that won't stop it, it is just more negative thinking.
Begin focusing on positive things and what you have and can be grateful for in life.
And the first three chakras is much about feeling worthy, daring to claim your place in life, self-esteem, expressing yourself authentically, having healthy boundaries etc. etc.
Old 08-09-2022, 09:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
ike people preventing dementia will play a Crossword puzzle ...this helps the mind, too.
thanks for the info, Miss Hepburn
Old 08-09-2022, 11:14 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
... firstly make peace with everything in your life that has hurt you or burdened you,
....go and journal it straight away so that it does not and cannot go into your heart space.
Then go out and walk bare foot on the grass...
SMART! Many people don't get the power of 'grounding' ---walking or just placing your bare feet
on the ground sitting in a lounge chair.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-09-2022, 01:25 PM
Master
Angel1 many ways to access the heart

One of the things the heart is associated with is flow and movement and rhythm. Breathing in a kind of rhythm, doing meditation-movement exercises (like qigong/taichi), dancing in the zone, or even mindful walking, flowing with life, feeling carried, feeling the lightness of being - all these are heart opening.

Ever notice when you sigh how much lighter you feel, and that something seems to be released from the center of the chest?

When your heart is open your hands become warm (as in reiki). Sometimes your hands want to move by themselves. There is a huge heart meridian extending to the hands for giving and for receiving. When your heart is open you want to socialize. Your arms want to hug. Sometimes there is fire burning in your heart and it almost hurts but it doesn't.

Sometimes like Miss Hepburn said singing helps because the open heart wants to sing. It's an expressing chakra. It wants to express in the world. The heart is the center of the soul (the astral part of us). We feel lighter and happier when our emotions are more pure. Listen to the birds singing at dawn - their heart chakras are wide open.

The heart is what makes us religious - we want to congregate when we're in the heart and love each other. Of course there are spiritual paths for every chakra but this is the one that joins hands and praises. The heart is a social chakra. That's one of the reasons it feels so unburdening in the heart when we share with someone who is a good listener, but sincere prayer can do this too.

As young children we are naturally open hearted unless that is interrupted by some karmic event or circumstance. All of Nature is the heart in expression. Looking through the eyes of the heart is liberating, healing, rejuvenating.

The physical body rejoices in the happiness of the heart chakra. The vyana vayu spreads prana throughout the body, driving the blood to spread the oxygen around to all parts, every cell. When we send loving energies to our bodies, every cell becomes warm in response as its own little "heart" responds like a child to its parent.

I've learned that to understand what's bothering the heart I need to use my intellect and to keep the emotions from going AWOL I need the intellect - but to actually open the heart - to actually FEEL it - the intellect just gets in the way so now I'm rediscovering the joy of my emotions and my body (the "lower" part of me that isn't "lower" at all) ((and no chakra works in isolation either))..............

..........p.s. One last tip: try my joy thread below. There must be a smile in it somewhere. Reach into your soul and add to it!

Old 06-01-2023, 01:01 AM
Seeker

When i had a blocked heart chakra i did a lot of what has been suggested here. Lots of super advice here!

It took a while as i had been through a traumatic time. I also listened to chanting, healing frequency music and wore crystals. I have found citrine has really sorted it out. Citrine is the crystal of joy and happiness, if your happy with yourself and joyful your heart is open.
All Quartz crystals are brilliant healers for chakras, they might help you.

I hope you have sorted it out now. I have started singing again too. It really makes a difference.
Old 19-01-2023, 11:18 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamb1
.. I feel sometimes as if I had an little ugly malicious entity inside my chest ...

It is very common to have an adverse entity interfering with heart-light.

Push light from your heart-flame to the entity. Most entities change behavior when loved
Old 25-01-2023, 02:52 AM
Administrator
Hello

Here is a good place to start.

Use Heart Chakra Stones and Jewelry for Healing

Chakra stones are very easy to use. Sometimes, all you need to do is wear them on your person (e.g. in a necklace or earrings).

The heart chakra colors is green.

Jade: This semi-precious heart chakra stone is linked to balance, and to emotional healing. You can benefit from focusing on this stone when you are dealing with a loss or an emotional injury.

Green calcite: Traditionally used to absorb negativity, this is an excellent choice when you are finding it hard to feel empathy. This stone can help you focus on recovering from compassion fatigue.

Green aventurine: This stone is liked to have energy, vitality, and inspiration. It is said to soothe difficult emotions, and to assist in bouncing back from emotional roadblocks.

Rose quartz: called the “heart stone” and is said to help you regain balance.
Simple mindfulness exercises like deep breathing and body scanning all promote alignment in the chakras.

Lynn
Old 25-01-2023, 07:18 AM
Master
In continuation to my previous post #2, I’d suggest that a conscious choice to shift, like doing one good deed a day, making the street urchin smile, making eye contact with those we tend not to like … such activities, done sincerely and repeatedly would awaken love within. Give, give, give … willingly. It is magical!
Old 25-01-2023, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

Forgiving can only be done in and from love as it is an act of love.
Since you have difficulty with feeling love you won't be able to forgive.
This is rare, FC ---I disagree! Ha! Or rather have a diff take.
I see forgiving as an act of wisdom.

Sure, you can forgive your son for doing something bad because you love him and know it was a silly mistake in judgment.

But, forgiving a criminal, say, or a person you know spreading gossip about you...
it doesn't come from love for me...but, rather, wisdom or knowledge of the Nature of Reality...thus, a type of detachment.
(But, I'm a student of ACIM, A Course in Miracles ---and so I don't see anyone doing anything!! LOL
Crazy, I know. So there is nothing to forgive.)

I haven't been to this thread since Sept of last year ...very good posts!!!
Too many to comment on!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-01-2023, 03:01 PM
Master

Yes, I’ve found that coming to the age of where I am now and with all the knowledge and wisdom accumulated over those years I’ve found that forgiving isn’t what I experience anymore, it’s more like shrugging your shoulders and just having an understanding/acceptance of where that person was coming from. I guess it is like a form of detachment.

Thanks for your comments Miss H. I have never really thought about it until I read your comments, now I understand myself I little bit more. Thanks.