Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 06-04-2022, 02:40 AM
Seeker

The channel " Seth " Where did he get his name?

I mean, did he name himself after the Egyptian god, Osiris connection ? Or something else? I guess i would
wonder why a channel would name themselves after a god of destruction, or someone who hated or killed Osiris?
Old 06-04-2022, 04:44 PM
I personally have never heard of 'that' Seth.

Genesis 5:3,4 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:
And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:

Luke 3:38 - Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-04-2022, 10:41 PM
Seeker

I just got one of the "Seth " books and been reading it . Then i came across some info talking about it and wondered. I think one of Adam's children was named Seth as well as you show , and there may be others i don't know , but the main stuff that comes up referring to Seth is the Egyptian god of mythology , so i wondered. Like so ......
https://www.bing.com/search?q=seth+o...ANNTA1&PC=DCTS
Old 06-04-2022, 10:43 PM
Seeker

but again , it is mythology in general, i just figured someone might know what he based his name on.
I googled around but couldn't quite find any specific info on who his particular name was based on.
Old 07-04-2022, 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by razzer
... i just got one of the "Seth " books and been reading it.
I think one of Adam's children was named Seth... as you show, and there may be others i don't know ...
the main stuff that comes up referring to Seth is the Egyptian god of mythology ...
Read what he says, razzer, I believe you will see it's quit extraordinary. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-04-2022, 01:52 AM
Seeker

Yea it is quite some detailed info. I'm reading " The Nature of Personal Reality " one.
Old 07-04-2022, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by razzer
Yea it is quite some detailed info. I'm reading " The Nature of Personal Reality " one.
It's a harder book to read for me.
Seth Speaks, his first, was much easier, for me.

Old 08-04-2022, 12:30 AM
Seeker

Yea i seen so many excerpts from seth speaks , i feel like i have read that one already, , though i will still get it. This one can be quite complex to read , it seems you really have to think about what you are reading at the time.
Old 11-04-2022, 01:32 PM
Ghaleon

Seth is a name taken from antediluvian times ie the times before the flood in the second atlantis! The channel itself is called The Seth material.

After Eve bore Cain and Abel from The Rulers,

"Adam had come to know his wife Eve and she bore Seth unto Adam"

Nag Hammadi texts

The Seth line is the spirited humans that descended from Tiamaat into Yaldaboaths (God's) physical body made of atoms, his fashioned bodies. They (us the spirited humans) were physical but our physicality was in a higher density and thus more etheric!

The Seth line is where we humans with Spirit come from in the second atlantis coming from the first atlantis on Tiammat between the 7th & 8th heaven (a very unique position)!

After the deluge and the catastrophe and destruction of Tiamaat/Earth the Seth line (us) continued on in the current earth construct. The spirited bloodline was kept pure after all and not corrupted and polluted by the Rulers ! Metaphorically the Seth line continued on here through the Shem line which is the spirited humans within the general population on this current earth construct!

Im convicted that The "Seth people" (Seth material) are channels from within the patrix like most other channels! They are humans in different stages of development in the patrix (solar system) and thus do not come from elsewhere!
Old 20-04-2022, 02:14 AM
Seeker

Has Seth ever talked about chakras anywhere?