Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Devolution's Dream > Matt Warne

Old 03-12-2021, 03:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by HENRY_WAS_HERE
I'm not a psychic or anything, I just remember all this by reading articles lol :p

Just as above - lol.
Old 08-12-2021, 02:26 AM
Master
Honoring and Celebrating Matt’s Birthday!

Meet in the Castle. Saturday December 11th, 2021 @ 6pm MST though we may begin earlier!

We have begun decorating!

The larder is filling with wonderful treats!

Please feel free to add!

We look forward to seeing everyone and thanking Matt.
Old 11-12-2021, 10:28 AM
Knower
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Yes each individual spirit will have a unique energy signature but saying that doesn't mean any one of us will be able to identify that signature.
My hand-written signature can never identify me to someone who has never heard of me. In exactly the same way your signature wouldn't identify you to me.

I think that depends on the individual and his psychic abilities. I remember talking to a psychic once and he told me he can recognize certain energy signature coming from certain negative entities. I'm not sure how he does it, but he does it.

I read an article where once humanity reaches the future, we'll only go by our first names. That's because we'll be able to sense our souls unique energy signature. Signatures in modern day are unique to us, noone else can copy it...and we use it to identify ourselves when signing contracts etc. And the company or whoever your writing contracts with, we'll be able to identify you by looking at your unique signature.

Also, I dont feel like starting a whole new thread for this, but I've seeing some strange synchronicities regarding matt and elizabeth clare prophet. About 4 or 5 months ago when I was reading about matt warne and the date he passed away(located on the top of the forum) I was wondering to myself if matt reincarnated or not. And then this 2nd thought passed through my head, "the day he passed away has a significant meaning behind it". But I chose to ignore it thinking it was probably nothing. Skip months and months later, around midnight on nov 30th, I realized matt and elizabeth clare prophet both passed away in 2009. Elizabeth passed away on oct 15 and matt passed away on nov 6. Exactly 22 days apart. And then I googled 'what's 22 days from now', and I got dec. 22nd. Do you think this is a coincidence? Do you think 22nd of dec is when both matt and elizabeth reincarnates? If not, what do you think this means?

This also isn't the 1st time I've seen the number 22. For example, I saw a tweet from david wilcock saying he dreamed of a military general ascending on january 6, 1999. For those of you that aren't aware of who david is, hes a conspiracy theorist who also happens to be intuitive...hes also been writing down his dreams since he was a little kid.

Anyway, jan 6 1999 was my 10th birthday. So I subtracted 2021-1999 and got exactly 22 years. Ever since then I've been seeing multiple 22s everywhere I go. What do you guys think this means?

Or do you think this is a false synchronicity? I've heard stories of negative entities or psychotronic warfare showing people false synchronicities to give them false hope.
Old 11-12-2021, 11:42 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I think that depends on the individual and his psychic abilities. I remember talking to a psychic once and he told me he can recognize certain energy signature coming from certain negative entities. I'm not sure how he does it, but he does it.

I expect that psychic would recognise a particular 'energy signature' once he's been associated in some way with it. By definition you won't recognise a total stranger - or their energy - because you don't know them! . Only once you're familiar in some way with the person and/or their energy can you later recognise either one.....

It's a similar principle when communicating with discarnates. How would you reach out to someone you don't know from Adam or Eve when they don't know you either? It's like standing at your front door, shouting someone's name and expecting they'll hear you wherever they are in the world and then reply.
Old 11-12-2021, 11:47 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I read an article where once humanity reaches the future, we'll only go by our first names. That's because we'll be able to sense our souls unique energy signature. Signatures in modern day are unique to us, noone else can copy it...and we use it to identify ourselves when signing contracts etc. And the company or whoever your writing contracts with, we'll be able to identify you by looking at your unique signature.

You'll read all manner of stuff out there but it doesn't mean you're being informed of an invariable some-time future by some well-briefed individual whose predictions are guaranteed to come about.

It's all good fun but it ain't real life. You have to decide what matters more to you personally - fantasy or reality.
Old 11-12-2021, 11:52 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

Also, I dont feel like starting a whole new thread for this,
So you've just tacked it on to an unrelated topic? Can't say I feel like giving a considered response to it for the same reason.

Quote:
Or do you think this is a false synchronicity? I've heard stories of negative entities or psychotronic warfare showing people false synchronicities to give them false hope.
I reckon you already know your answer but if not I'll give you a clue where you'll find something relevant - it's in my earlier reply, in the last sentence.
Old 11-12-2021, 08:40 PM
Administrator
Can we please keep to topic

Namaste
Old 12-12-2021, 07:47 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
I expect that psychic would recognise a particular 'energy signature' once he's been associated in some way with it. By definition you won't recognise a total stranger - or their energy - because you don't know them! . Only once you're familiar in some way with the person and/or their energy can you later recognise either one.....

It's a similar principle when communicating with discarnates. How would you reach out to someone you don't know from Adam or Eve when they don't know you either? It's like standing at your front door, shouting someone's name and expecting they'll hear you wherever they are in the world and then reply.

Fair point my friend, touche
Old 12-12-2021, 09:17 AM
Deactivated Account
the principle

It would be wonderful if someone who had direct links to Matt was also able to communicate in some way with him - just as it's wonderful when any incarnate can reach a discarnate loved one.

It's a regular theme for discussion that of "trying to contact" someone who has passed over. Those close to someone have only to think of them - it's taught - for their love to be received by that individual in spirit.

But when the person you're trying to reach has never known you, where there is no love for or between one another, the likelihood of reaching that person is vanishingly small.

Love is all...... Those who had a loving connection to, a loving relationship with, Matt Warne are the ones who he might return to 'speak' to again, or to indicate his presence in some other way, if conditions allow.

blessings